Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 6/1/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

pros:
medium/buildable coverage
isn't cakey
really brightens up the eye area
lasts throughout the day
affordable

cons:
has a twist applicator with a brush to apply, isn't hygienic and can get messy
doesn't come with much product in the tube

I really love this concealer, it covers up my imperfections really well and brightens up my under eye area. Will definitely be repurchasing!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Tried as an under eye concealer - inspired by you tube gurus. This product + patting from your ring finger = neutralized under eye circles and bags. Very impressed. Had to set with alot of loose powder (i use L'Oreal Hydra Perfect)

on 5/23/2013 5:02:00 PM

Since I use this to cover my redness around my nose and to cover up pimples, this does a fairly well job of covering it up. On my skin the concealer isn't noticable which is good. It lasts long, but it seems unhygienic.

on 4/30/2013 3:25:00 PM

I have used a variety of "brightening" concealers for the under eye area (The Body Shop, Clarins and Collection 2000 to name a few). However this one is probably the best for me personally. The shade 1.0 matches my skin tone perfectly (NC15) and covers my moderately dark circles very well. It doesn't crease during the day and lasts till I take it off at night. I apply this after my foundation and blend with my beauty blender sponge and I'm good to go!

on 4/30/2013 4:52:00 AM

This product is so dry and yellow, and it sets into fine lines so disappointed. When you put it on in the morning it looks okey, but when you go out in the sun it almost look orange :( . It doesn't cover that well either. I'm not buying this again.

on 4/19/2013 12:24:00 AM

Dries very cakey looking and difficult to blend. Might be good for someone with very yellow undertones but overbearing for me.

on 4/8/2013 11:18:00 PM

Returned this right away! It does not give any coverage and its also cakes terribly under the eyes. It draws attention to fine lines under the eyes and makes you look several years older. I was so disappointed. I put it on other areas of the face to "highlight" and it did not highlight either! Do not recommend this. Try L'Oreals true match concealer its so much better.

on 3/18/2013 11:17:00 AM

As far as the packaging and price, I think Maybelline could have done a better job. I appreciate great packaging and the label had rubbed off within days, but this is a minor con. It does require 4 clicks to get a small amount of product through. Not very good when I'm in a rush. However, I will repurchase this again. I love it and use this every single day to highlight my undereye area and it does a great job

on 3/5/2013 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is an okay cross between a concealer and a highlighter, but I don't find that it does either of these jobs well enough for me to repurchase. The concealer is too light for my undereye circles and the highlighting effect on the rest of my face isn't noticible. I'm interested in trying the L'Oreal version of this next.

on 2/14/2013 1:53:00 AM

I love this concealer for my undereye area to help me brighten up my eye! I never use to wear concealer but after becoming a mom, gotta get rid of those under-eye circles! This concealer is very hydrating, liquid based and absorbs really great into the skin, doesn't emphasize my fine lines. I like using a primer underneath my eye area though so that might contribute a bit...but overall this is a great product!