August 29, 2014 | 997 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by rubyeskimo

I have used a variety of "brightening" concealers for the under eye area (The Body Shop, Clarins and Collection 2000 to name a few). However this one is probably the best for me personally. The shade 1.0 matches my skin tone perfectly (NC15) and covers my moderately dark circles very well. It doesn't crease during the day and lasts till I take it off at night. I apply this after my foundation and blend with my beauty blender sponge and I'm good to go!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by HelloPotato

This product is so dry and yellow, and it sets into fine lines so disappointed. When you put it on in the morning it looks okey, but when you go out in the sun it almost look orange :( . It doesn't cover that well either. I'm not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by pedestrian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dries very cakey looking and difficult to blend. Might be good for someone with very yellow undertones but overbearing for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Returned this right away! It does not give any coverage and its also cakes terribly under the eyes. It draws attention to fine lines under the eyes and makes you look several years older. I was so disappointed. I put it on other areas of the face to "highlight" and it did not highlight either! Do not recommend this. Try L'Oreals true match concealer its so much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by materialface

As far as the packaging and price, I think Maybelline could have done a better job. I appreciate great packaging and the label had rubbed off within days, but this is a minor con. It does require 4 clicks to get a small amount of product through. Not very good when I'm in a rush. However, I will repurchase this again. I love it and use this every single day to highlight my undereye area and it does a great job

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay cross between a concealer and a highlighter, but I don't find that it does either of these jobs well enough for me to repurchase. The concealer is too light for my undereye circles and the highlighting effect on the rest of my face isn't noticible. I'm interested in trying the L'Oreal version of this next.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

I love this concealer for my undereye area to help me brighten up my eye! I never use to wear concealer but after becoming a mom, gotta get rid of those under-eye circles! This concealer is very hydrating, liquid based and absorbs really great into the skin, doesn't emphasize my fine lines. I like using a primer underneath my eye area though so that might contribute a bit...but overall this is a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by wq13

This is the best concealer I have ever used for my undereye area. Ivory is slightly lighter than my skin tone, but that's how I like my undereye concealers. This concealer is very brightening and makes me look awake and not tired! The only thing that I don't really like about it is that it DOES tend to settle into fine lines and I usually do have to set it with a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's great for brightening up the undereye area. But, it doesn't exactly do much for "highlighting." I find that it settles into the lines under my eyes (which I'm 16 so I didn't think I even had fine lines yet LOL) but it just looks so weird. It was kind of cakey too?! Am I the only one that thinks that? I don't know, but I payed $13 for this in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart, and i thought it was gonna be a great highlighting/brightening concealer, but I was so disappointed. Sadly I will not repurchase. :( Really had high hopes for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

First I would like to say that this is my second Maybelline product. I tried their Stilleto Liquid Liner and loved it.
I have never used concealer only because I have tried way back and it just looked cakey and dry looking, this was like 10 yrs ago when I was 19.
I always wear "luminous" foundations because I hate a matte look, so spotting this DreamLUMI concealer made me buy it just to have in case I may find use for it one day.
I really liked the texture and the color Ivory is a bit too dark but it's fine to work with. I also purchased the radiant color since it's so inexpensive I believe it was $11. Compared to YSL's luminizing concealer it's super cheap and does the job, unless you use concealer daily then I can't say YSL's is comparable, it's much more moisturizing and staying power is unbeatable and shades are perfect, but for me the makeup junkie that I am who practically never uses concealer, not having a few laying around would be a sin. I think if you have even oily skin this will be fine, because I have drier skin and I wouldn't mind if this was a bit more moisturizing. It definately illuminates, it does not contain any funky chunky tacky glitters and coverage is buildable.