April 18, 2014 | 1910 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner i use it with coordinating shampoo every few days my hair looks and smells great

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was SO disappointed in this conditioner. I bought both the intense nourishing shampoo and this conditioner together because of how amazing they smelled (like a Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar scent) and they were a decent enough price at Walmart. I was skeptical of how the shampoo would work since I saw a bunch of bad reviews for it but it turns out it was the conditioner I had to worry about. This stuff is awful. I mean AWFUL...this is one of the biggest product let downs I've had. My hair, which was surprisingly soft and moisturized after using the shampoo, turned into a dry, brittle mess with the conditioner. I couldn't even separate my hair into sections to comb it out because the conditioner offered NO sorts of conditioning! How on earth you gonna sell a shampoo with stellar results and the conditioner it's paired with only ruins it? Ugh. Awful, ya'll. I might try and use it as a body wash since it smells so good, but I'm not yet sure on how I'm gonna use it to get rid of it "once and for all". I know what I WON'T be using it on, though; my head.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by christena23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to try this one..Although I have tried other shampoos and conditioners from this brand and have been dissapointed!!!!! The shiney gold bottle attracted me...However here is nothing speacial about this conditioner AT All... Made my hair dry and gritty! Smells pretty though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

probably THE best d/s conditioner i've ever tried...and i've tried many..even beats out the popular board faves from sally beauty supply...smells wonderful, conditions my extremely dry hair very well and i wake up with soft and shiny hair!!! I hope they never ever discontinue this!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by yarrthehotpants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very thick, wavy, color-treated hair that I blow-dry and flatiron a couple times per week. I picked up this conditioner to combat some dryness. Unfortunately, I was really disappointed by this conditioner.
The pros: it smells great, decent price, and spreads easily through my hair.
The cons: It takes forever to rinse out, feels like it leaves a residue, and makes my hair feel sticky once dried. Plus, it makes my hair staticky and flyaway, which it NEVER is, even in the winter. I didn't feel like it moisturized my hair sufficiently, either. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is the worst of the worst. I hate this stuff with a passion. I put this stuff in my hair and try to comb it through and I can tell even then that it's doing nothing for my hair. It makes it feel like straw. One of the most drying conditioners I've ever used. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

I've gotten the best results from this conditioner (and shampoo) than any other products on L'Oreal's sulfate free line. I've tried Everstrong- liked it. Tried everpure- wasn't too impressed. Tried Eversleek- thought it was okay. But this line of Evercreme is great. My hair is left soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mamckeeman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to be a salon brand only girl, and I've been a die-hard co-washer for the last 6 months. Shampooed with the mildest shampoo once every 6 weeks or so just to prevent buildup, and I HATED the way my hair felt after shampoo. I loved the results I was getting with co-washing in terms of hair growth and health, but it seemed like no matter what I did, I couldn't get any body into my hair. I just looked like a fine, flat mess all the time.

Enter L'Oreal EverCreme. No sulfates, no silicones...100% amazing. The conditioner is very thick, but because it's not full of silicones, it doesn't weigh your hair down. My hair feels GOOD after this stuff. Lots of body, lots of shine. This really is a salon quality product. Have already re-purchased, and will continue to use this several times a week between co-washings.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by sunangyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought some of the other shampoos and conditioners from the Everpure line and was just so-so on them, gave them to my hubby to use and he actually likes them a lot. So I thought I'd give this a try, I bought it with the spray since I just bought an expensive shampoo that I'm still using.
I really like the smell of this and it lingers in my hair long after I've dried it which for most conditioners doesn't seem to last in my hair. Also most intense lines are too heavy for my fine hair but this was great and I had lots of body. I tried it a couple times alone and also with the spray and they work well alone or together. I will be trying the shampoo when I'm done with my other one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by amya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff. I love the matching shampoo, too. Leaves my hair shiny, smooth and easier to comb through.