September 2, 2014 | 1412 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by bklynbelle

Paraben Free...Sulfate Free...Vegan formula. What's not to love? Apparently quite a lot for me. I bought this this along with the matching shampoo. I was impressed with how creamy and silky these products felt in the shower, but that's where it ended. First off, I couldn't get past the crappy smell that seemed to go on and on. I still gave it a try for about a week though and noticed that my hair felt dry and like it was coated in laquer. Frayed ends galore. In addition, I have never used a product that made my hair as staticy as this. It was as if I stuck my finger in a light socket. Thank God I still had some Dove intense damage shampoo and conditioner on hand. It took me about two weeks to get my hair back to normal.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by rasputin7261

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

ive been using this conditioner and the matching shampoo for a month or so and my hair is a crispy mess! this conditioner doesn't even give that "slip" in wet hair that i'm used to with other conditioners. definitely not moisturizing or conditioning. my stylist was shocked at the condition of my hair and told my to throw it out! btw, my hair is thick, course, and generally dry

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Ozzie1985

This has to be one of my HG conditioners. Now this is a regular conditioner that I absolutely love! I rarely tend to buy regular conditoners because I wash my hair 1 or 2 a week and I typically deep condition but with this conditioner, it feels like I am deep conditioning with a regular daily conditioner. I love the smell and I love how it lingers in my hair after I rinse it out, alot of conditioners do not do that, or at least not with me. I would so reccomend this conditioner if you have really dry hair shafts and ends, its phenomanal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have thick hair that's pretty much damaged from coloring, the Hawaiian sun that I live under and over styling it with hot tools. I use this product with the matching shampoo. After I cleanse my hair with the shampoo, I squirt a quarter size on my ends and a pea size for the rest of my hair. I don't care for the smell (musky vanilla/cake batter/burnt sugar), which still lingers on your hair after washing.

Results are Frickin amazing. My hair is soft, shiny and smooth. I have no product build up whatsoever and my hair isn't weighed down. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG. Perfect for my highlighted but pretty healthy dryish hair. I love this and the matching shampoo so much. I'll cry if they ever discontinue these. I love the smell and the price, too. My hair is that fine-but-a-lot-of-it thing that stylists say and tends toward dry - this keeps it silky and happy but doesn't weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Conditioner it makes my hair soft and silky in a way that I have never felt before using any conditioner. I will buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner i use it with coordinating shampoo every few days my hair looks and smells great

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was SO disappointed in this conditioner. I bought both the intense nourishing shampoo and this conditioner together because of how amazing they smelled (like a Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar scent) and they were a decent enough price at Walmart. I was skeptical of how the shampoo would work since I saw a bunch of bad reviews for it but it turns out it was the conditioner I had to worry about. This stuff is awful. I mean AWFUL...this is one of the biggest product let downs I've had. My hair, which was surprisingly soft and moisturized after using the shampoo, turned into a dry, brittle mess with the conditioner. I couldn't even separate my hair into sections to comb it out because the conditioner offered NO sorts of conditioning! How on earth you gonna sell a shampoo with stellar results and the conditioner it's paired with only ruins it? Ugh. Awful, ya'll. I might try and use it as a body wash since it smells so good, but I'm not yet sure on how I'm gonna use it to get rid of it "once and for all". I know what I WON'T be using it on, though; my head.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by christena23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to try this one..Although I have tried other shampoos and conditioners from this brand and have been dissapointed!!!!! The shiney gold bottle attracted me...However here is nothing speacial about this conditioner AT All... Made my hair dry and gritty! Smells pretty though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

probably THE best d/s conditioner i've ever tried...and i've tried many..even beats out the popular board faves from sally beauty supply...smells wonderful, conditions my extremely dry hair very well and i wake up with soft and shiny hair!!! I hope they never ever discontinue this!!!!!!!!