L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

3.6

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • CETYL ESTERS • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • QUATERNIUM-80 • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • POLYSORBATE 20 • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLYQUATERNIUM-37 • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE • CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL / GRAPE SEED OIL • TOCOPHEROL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • CHLORHEXIDINE • DIHYDROCHLORIDE • LINALOOL • PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 • CARAMEL • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5

on 10/25/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE the fragrance of the EverCreme line. Sadly, all of them made my fine hair dry, brittle and actually stiff at the ends. It turned my hair into straw and it took a few argan oil treatments to get it back to normal.

on 10/10/2012 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this conditioner! I have lots of dry, fine relaxed hair. This moisturizes my hair perfectly! This literally made my hair feel like silk! My hair is so soft, smooth, and shiny. I was previously using L'oreal's EverSleek line (which I love as well) But the EverCreme line works even better for my hair. This hydrates my hair without an ounce of weighdown. It's so hard to find products that moisturize well without weighting my fine hair down and making it look greasy. This works so well for me. Will be repurchasing again and again.

on 10/10/2012 9:44:00 AM

Paraben Free...Sulfate Free...Vegan formula. What's not to love? Apparently quite a lot for me. I bought this this along with the matching shampoo. I was impressed with how creamy and silky these products felt in the shower, but that's where it ended. First off, I couldn't get past the crappy smell that seemed to go on and on. I still gave it a try for about a week though and noticed that my hair felt dry and like it was coated in laquer. Frayed ends galore. In addition, I have never used a product that made my hair as staticy as this. It was as if I stuck my finger in a light socket. Thank God I still had some Dove intense damage shampoo and conditioner on hand. It took me about two weeks to get my hair back to normal.

on 10/10/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

ive been using this conditioner and the matching shampoo for a month or so and my hair is a crispy mess! this conditioner doesn't even give that "slip" in wet hair that i'm used to with other conditioners. definitely not moisturizing or conditioning. my stylist was shocked at the condition of my hair and told my to throw it out! btw, my hair is thick, course, and generally dry

on 8/28/2012 11:09:00 AM

This has to be one of my HG conditioners. Now this is a regular conditioner that I absolutely love! I rarely tend to buy regular conditoners because I wash my hair 1 or 2 a week and I typically deep condition but with this conditioner, it feels like I am deep conditioning with a regular daily conditioner. I love the smell and I love how it lingers in my hair after I rinse it out, alot of conditioners do not do that, or at least not with me. I would so reccomend this conditioner if you have really dry hair shafts and ends, its phenomanal.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have thick hair that's pretty much damaged from coloring, the Hawaiian sun that I live under and over styling it with hot tools. I use this product with the matching shampoo. After I cleanse my hair with the shampoo, I squirt a quarter size on my ends and a pea size for the rest of my hair. I don't care for the smell (musky vanilla/cake batter/burnt sugar), which still lingers on your hair after washing.

Results are Frickin amazing. My hair is soft, shiny and smooth. I have no product build up whatsoever and my hair isn't weighed down. Def would repurchase! :)

on 6/27/2012 10:45:00 PM

HG. Perfect for my highlighted but pretty healthy dryish hair. I love this and the matching shampoo so much. I'll cry if they ever discontinue these. I love the smell and the price, too. My hair is that fine-but-a-lot-of-it thing that stylists say and tends toward dry - this keeps it silky and happy but doesn't weigh it down.

on 6/24/2012 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this Conditioner it makes my hair soft and silky in a way that I have never felt before using any conditioner. I will buy this again.

on 6/10/2012 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this conditioner i use it with coordinating shampoo every few days my hair looks and smells great

on 6/10/2012 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was SO disappointed in this conditioner. I bought both the intense nourishing shampoo and this conditioner together because of how amazing they smelled (like a Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar scent) and they were a decent enough price at Walmart. I was skeptical of how the shampoo would work since I saw a bunch of bad reviews for it but it turns out it was the conditioner I had to worry about. This stuff is awful. I mean AWFUL...this is one of the biggest product let downs I've had. My hair, which was surprisingly soft and moisturized after using the shampoo, turned into a dry, brittle mess with the conditioner. I couldn't even separate my hair into sections to comb it out because the conditioner offered NO sorts of conditioning! How on earth you gonna sell a shampoo with stellar results and the conditioner it's paired with only ruins it? Ugh. Awful, ya'll. I might try and use it as a body wash since it smells so good, but I'm not yet sure on how I'm gonna use it to get rid of it "once and for all". I know what I WON'T be using it on, though; my head.