October 23, 2014 | 1059 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG. This stuff hated me. I do have dry/sensitive skin and before I purchase anything new I do look up reviews online to see if it may work for me. Literally about 15 minutes after putting this stuff on my face, my skin started getting red and blotchy. I immediately washed it off...but apparently the damage had been done. The next morning I woke up and my face looked horrible..it was red, blotchy, and broken out. I knew it was this primer because it was the only thing I had on at the time. Needless to say..I won't be repurchasing this. >.<

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by amgreen2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not like this primer at all! It applied smoothly, and had the consistency of a lotion. However, my foundation did not blend well at all with this! It was very patchy and unnatural looking. I tried it with two different types of foundations, a liquid and a cream and had no look with either. What a bust!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted a primer that would perfect my skintone so that I could skip foundation & just use a concealer where needed. This fits the bill perfectly. I put it on after my moisturizer & it get rids of shine & blurs my skin a bit. I don't know if it makes my concealer last longer. I use it everyday. It's been about 3 weeks now & it hasn't broken me out. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for a couple of weeks and find it to be great. It never occurred to me to use a primer as a "buffer" between sunscreen & makeup, but I'm glad I picked this one up for an honest run. While imparting no color or color correction & offering no coverage, this primer negates that one ugly sunscreen thing: shine. It takes that away! I considered giving this only 4 stars instead of 5 since all I get from this product is no shine & a nice readiness for subsequent makeup application - but that would have been arbitrary. That's all it's meant to do! So 5 stars it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

Okay, so this is the first primer that I have tried and I can honestly say that I absolutely hate it. When applied to my face, even though it blended nicely, it was very drying and made my bb cream look like chalk. My makeup looked better without it. Total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by JeRe22

When I first bought this primer, I LOVED it. It was the first primer I tried and I really noticed a difference with how long my makeup lasted, plus it went on so smooth and nice. A week after I started using it I started breaking out (which for me is generally only normal around that time of the month). And it wasn't even a normal breakout, I got occasional painful bumps that took FOREVER to go away. I tried a couple other drugstore primers with the same result and then stumbled on an article about silicone. I went and bought a silicone free primer and I looove it, it doesn't make me break out. Unfortunately you can't buy a silicone free primer in a drugstore usually but it is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by hdugg8

I can't make up my mind whether I like this product or not. It's great for filling in pours but it just leaves a chalky white finish, I would prefer a smooth silicone finish. It does even out my skin tone but not strong enough to cancel out any purples or reds I have on my face (mainly around my nose). The bottle is a tad annoying too. It gets messy very easily and 1 pump is NEVER enough. Also you have to keep the bottle standing up because the product is a thick cream and when it moves to one side of the bottle it's almost impossible to take out which is frustrating on the days I'm running late. Would I buy again...meh I don't think id bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ChristianChrissy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT PRODUCT!! I apply this primer w a sponge wedge & MAKE SURE to let it 'dry' about 2-3 minutes b4 putting on my foundation (slap in a fee hair rollers...there's always something I can do while this primer dries/soaks in). Not letting it dry can cause a chalky appearance. Feels so silky on my face..& helps my face look truly flawless after applying foundation. Will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Dustylove

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never used primer before so decided to try this, just to see if it made my makeup even more flawless, or dewy or something!
I find it does fill in pores (not that I have a major problem) but makes your face white and chalky! Actually to fill in pores, doesn't foundation do this anyway?
For someone with oily skin or T-zone, this would probably be helpful. The price was OK, around $12, but I would not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinkchampagnexx

I loved this product when I first bought it (affordable!) but after a while I started noticing that it left my face incredibly cakey looking. And eventually my face started breaking out everywhere. It has a nice texture and makes my foundation glide on smoothly and even fills in my pores a decent amount but due to the caked on makeup look it was leaving me with and the acne that started up, I will not be repurchasing. I loved the packaging, price, and the initial product but I'm left disappointed. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect primer I guess!