December 19, 2014 | 1588 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible (US shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I have all but two of these and I love them and plan on getting the last two. These are fantastic on their own and even better when paired with the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Finally some really long-wearing shadows from the drugstore. These have a unique texture, that's almost cream to powder. They all come with a cover underneath the lid, I'm guessing to prevent them from drying out. It takes little effort to get great color payoff with these. So far, my favorite shades are Iced Latte, Bronzed Taupe and Eternal Black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have 4, like them a lot. I dont see the need to own many other eye shadows since buying these. I am a neutral girl and bought neutral shades in which I can create many variations. I got these because no pint in applying makeup that fades in minutes and many primers make me look like I have crepey lids when I don't, just dry skin. I love the look of these and texture, but there can be fallout so tap off excess before application. I plan on buying 3 more of these and honestly would rather have them than either naked palette from UD

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by supeya

The innovative texture of the product intrigued, which is why I tried this eyeshadow. I got it in iced latte and perpetual purple. This product claims to be 24 hrs, which I don't think it is. It barely passes the whole day. Throughout the day the color faded a bit and creased on me. However with a primer it last all day, but then all eyeshadows last all day for me with a primer. I feel the best way to apply this eyeshadow is with my fingers. With the perpetual purple, I tried with dry brush and it didn't show up too much on my tan skin. I tried it with wet brush as well, which was better but didn't blend very well. I really want to go with the hype for this shadow, but I don't feel satisfied. The colors are gorgeous and I want to get them. But if I find other brands carrying these colors, I will probable give a miss to these. Another thing with these eyeshadows is that it kind of expensive for drugstore eyeshadow. I got mine for $9 and I am sure I can find it cheaper, but the cvs and riteaid around my area didn't have the colors I wanted so I had to pay more.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by BabyDollxo4

I personally disliked this product. I was NOT worth the money I spend.I noticed it creased on me when I do not apply any primer. It looked horrible and the colors started to fade.I used it alone because once I tried adding other colors it muddied up and I had to start again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I have to repeat how happy I am with this. I love the color, the staying power, the way that even when thinly layered you still get beautiful color payoff. Wonderful for a quick, daytime look.

I bought this in Bronze Taupe and I am very pleased with it. On me, it's a neutral, taupy brown that goes with everything. When I rubbed my finger on it, I was a bit alarmed because on my finger, it looked VERY metallic. But once I spread it on my lids it was totally different. It turned into a very discreet shimmer.

The consistency feels very thin, but it spreads beautifully and the color payoff is great. Doesn't look caked-on, even if you apply more than one layer. You can wear it sheer and you still get good color. I apply it with my pinky finger. I think I'm going to get the Golden Sage next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alright, I'll admit it, these are the best, most long wearing eye shadows I have ever come across in all my years as a makeup junkie!!! These are excellent. The pigmentation is intense, the formula is silky and smooth, the wearability is beyond belief!! I have 7 of these and there is not one dud in the bunch. My favorites are the Iced Latte and Bronzed Taupe, but all the colors are gorgeous and it's one of the only lines in which I've found a true grey shade. With a little primer, these last until you are absolutely ready to remove them, but then they come off with little effort. The packaging is a little annoying because there is a little lid inside that you are told NOT to remove and you have to remember to take it out and put it back. This is because this formula is not packed down hard, in fact, when you take the little lid off you think it may spill out, but it doesn't, it's just very loosely packed down, which I think has alot to do with how long these wear.

These were approx. $7.00 in Wal-Mart. The only complaint (and it's more just annoying) is the little lid, other than that these are excellent value for the money!!! I may have to go back and get the four remaining colors I don't have!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I am in love wit these! I have 5 so far I purchased perpetual purple (555), golden sage(333), and iced latte (888) first then I went back a few days ago for 2 more, eternal sunshine (997), and bronzed taupe (890). All these colors are beautiful and they all apply amazingly, they're so smooth and so pigmented. I like to apply these with a primer and it makes it last longer and doesn't crease, I've never tried them without the primer so I can't say anything about that. Also for me I feel it's best and easier to apply them with ny fingers instead of a brush just the way that they're formulated it kind of makes it difficult to stick to the bristles on the brush. All and all I'm definitely going back to pick of the rest of these they're amazing and last longer then 12 hours. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only have this in Amber Rush so far, but I will definitely be purchasing more. I am so impressed with this product. It applies so smoothly, the pigmentation is great and is easy to build up to a more opaque finish. The staying power is great, too. I wear mine over a MAC paint pot and it lasts all day and well into the night.

I highly recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I have fallen in love with these shadows. I'm not usually a pigment person because they're too messy and shimmery/glittery most of the time. But these are different.

I'd describe the texture/formula as a medium-packed pigment with a buttery smooth application. The color is buildable, so sheer vs. intense - you pick.

I like to use a small concealer brush to apply (I think mine's from EcoTools) because I feel it applies the color best.

My go-to look has been Goldmine on the lid and lower lashline, with a color like wedge blended into the crease and loads of mascara. It makes my eyes shine gives me the bright & alert look all day.

The emerald green color is also gorgeous all over the lid with omega & coquette in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

Very impressed with the staying-power of these shadows, particularly on my oily monolids. Colors tend to slide right off me, unless I'm wearing a primer (which I usually am). I love that these colors apply to your lids with the same pigmentation as they appear in their cute pots. Sometimes I find shadows surprise you with their true color once applied, but these stay true-to-color from pot to lid. So lovely! So shimmery!

I purchased eternal sunshine (shimmery yellow, more on the beige side), golden sage (lovely earthy, shimmery green), amber rush (rosey gold, very warm on lids), and iced latte (perfect neutral vanilla shimmer, great as an inner corner highlight). I chose these colors on a whim, and love all four of them. I actually wasn't sure whether I would care for eternal sunshine, but I find it to be absolutely stunning, even on its own as an all-over lid color. It's subtle, yet colorful and warm, and mmm I love it! It may become my go-to daytime color, it's just that good. I may end up trying other colors, but these are the four that really caught my eye from the get-go. Try them, you won't regret it!