July 30, 2014 | 2089 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible (US shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by BabyDollxo4

I personally disliked this product. I was NOT worth the money I spend.I noticed it creased on me when I do not apply any primer. It looked horrible and the colors started to fade.I used it alone because once I tried adding other colors it muddied up and I had to start again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I have to repeat how happy I am with this. I love the color, the staying power, the way that even when thinly layered you still get beautiful color payoff. Wonderful for a quick, daytime look.

I bought this in Bronze Taupe and I am very pleased with it. On me, it's a neutral, taupy brown that goes with everything. When I rubbed my finger on it, I was a bit alarmed because on my finger, it looked VERY metallic. But once I spread it on my lids it was totally different. It turned into a very discreet shimmer.

The consistency feels very thin, but it spreads beautifully and the color payoff is great. Doesn't look caked-on, even if you apply more than one layer. You can wear it sheer and you still get good color. I apply it with my pinky finger. I think I'm going to get the Golden Sage next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alright, I'll admit it, these are the best, most long wearing eye shadows I have ever come across in all my years as a makeup junkie!!! These are excellent. The pigmentation is intense, the formula is silky and smooth, the wearability is beyond belief!! I have 7 of these and there is not one dud in the bunch. My favorites are the Iced Latte and Bronzed Taupe, but all the colors are gorgeous and it's one of the only lines in which I've found a true grey shade. With a little primer, these last until you are absolutely ready to remove them, but then they come off with little effort. The packaging is a little annoying because there is a little lid inside that you are told NOT to remove and you have to remember to take it out and put it back. This is because this formula is not packed down hard, in fact, when you take the little lid off you think it may spill out, but it doesn't, it's just very loosely packed down, which I think has alot to do with how long these wear.

These were approx. $7.00 in Wal-Mart. The only complaint (and it's more just annoying) is the little lid, other than that these are excellent value for the money!!! I may have to go back and get the four remaining colors I don't have!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I am in love wit these! I have 5 so far I purchased perpetual purple (555), golden sage(333), and iced latte (888) first then I went back a few days ago for 2 more, eternal sunshine (997), and bronzed taupe (890). All these colors are beautiful and they all apply amazingly, they're so smooth and so pigmented. I like to apply these with a primer and it makes it last longer and doesn't crease, I've never tried them without the primer so I can't say anything about that. Also for me I feel it's best and easier to apply them with ny fingers instead of a brush just the way that they're formulated it kind of makes it difficult to stick to the bristles on the brush. All and all I'm definitely going back to pick of the rest of these they're amazing and last longer then 12 hours. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only have this in Amber Rush so far, but I will definitely be purchasing more. I am so impressed with this product. It applies so smoothly, the pigmentation is great and is easy to build up to a more opaque finish. The staying power is great, too. I wear mine over a MAC paint pot and it lasts all day and well into the night.

I highly recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I have fallen in love with these shadows. I'm not usually a pigment person because they're too messy and shimmery/glittery most of the time. But these are different.

I'd describe the texture/formula as a medium-packed pigment with a buttery smooth application. The color is buildable, so sheer vs. intense - you pick.

I like to use a small concealer brush to apply (I think mine's from EcoTools) because I feel it applies the color best.

My go-to look has been Goldmine on the lid and lower lashline, with a color like wedge blended into the crease and loads of mascara. It makes my eyes shine gives me the bright & alert look all day.

The emerald green color is also gorgeous all over the lid with omega & coquette in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

Very impressed with the staying-power of these shadows, particularly on my oily monolids. Colors tend to slide right off me, unless I'm wearing a primer (which I usually am). I love that these colors apply to your lids with the same pigmentation as they appear in their cute pots. Sometimes I find shadows surprise you with their true color once applied, but these stay true-to-color from pot to lid. So lovely! So shimmery!

I purchased eternal sunshine (shimmery yellow, more on the beige side), golden sage (lovely earthy, shimmery green), amber rush (rosey gold, very warm on lids), and iced latte (perfect neutral vanilla shimmer, great as an inner corner highlight). I chose these colors on a whim, and love all four of them. I actually wasn't sure whether I would care for eternal sunshine, but I find it to be absolutely stunning, even on its own as an all-over lid color. It's subtle, yet colorful and warm, and mmm I love it! It may become my go-to daytime color, it's just that good. I may end up trying other colors, but these are the four that really caught my eye from the get-go. Try them, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by dmg99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I bought 7 out of the 12 colors I found and one is prettier than the next. I used bronzed taupe over Stila prime pot and the color did not fade or crease 12 hours. The next day I wore amber rush over Stila prime pot for about 24 hours. I did not notice any fading or creasing until about hour 20 and the creasing was very minimal, and that was with no touch ups. No other shadow that I own gives 20 hours of no fading or creasing, usually I get about 8 hours if I'm lucky, and that is using Urban Decay, Tarte, or Stila eyeshadow. I will definitely repurchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by veggienurse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually stick to my fairly dull but neutral eyeshadows everyday but I was at Target the other day and this line of colors caught my eye. On a whim I purchased the Amber Rush color. Love it! So glad I did. It makes my blue eyes pop and it stays on all day (I work 12 hr days sometimes). Would definitely repurchase and will more than likely buy more shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by imbored27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these eyeshadows so much. They are so easy to put on, they glide on with my finger in seconds. They last allllll day with no creasing, even with my really oily eyelids. I don't use a primer with them, I don't think it makes a difference. I even played dance central with this for an hour and it looked exactly the same afterwards! These are amazing. I have Iced Latte, which is a really brightening, pretty, shimmery champagne lid color for me. I got Endless Pearl thinking it would be good base, because it's basically matte and it's a light beige color. I love it! I use it under my Kat Von D shadows and it really makes them stand out and last.