October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I don't use it as suggested, i exit the shower towel dry then apply as i would do a normal body moisturiser.
The scent is amazing, its extremely rich so i don't use it on my back which is acne prone, wish they did a shower gel to go with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

the most amazing thing I've ever tried. my skin tends to be very itchy and flaky during winter months and this is literally the only thing that helps. it is incredibly easy to apply, leaves a delightful creamy godlike smell on my skin, and no lotion, cream or oil could ever compete with this sorcery. it may seem a little pricey, but it's your skin, so please, do yourselves a huge favor and buy this. in bulk.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by GoldenDelicious

Before I continue, I just have to correct something said by a previous reviewer who's name escapes me, who said this was made in the place where all things Lush origninated: Canada. Lush was founded in Poole, Dorset, in England. If you want to read all about how the Constantine's started the company first time round as 'Cosmetics To Go', and then 'Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful' I'm pretty sure you can read all about it online.
I can't live without this. I fear if they ever discontinue it, I will mourn for quite some time.
At first, the idea of a pricey 'body conditioner' that I have to rinse off down the plughole did not appeal, but, nevertheless, the online reviews had me so intrigued that I had to buy a pot to try it. Seeing how it was actually made in the factory in a little video via the shop page online did not put me off, it only served to want me to get my mitts on it even more - all that creamy goodness and all. I had had the fortune of being gifted a bottle of the Rose Jam shower gel and knowing the effect that fragrance had on me (Wow! OMG!) I knew I was going to love it for the scent alone.
So it really does do what it claims it will when used on a wet bod in the shower, but also so much more. I find it lifts my spirits, and used in conjunction with the shower gel it really serves to have me ready to face any day that may lie ahead. I also slap it on to dry skin, especially drier patches before bed and wake with said patches considerably diminished. The price is pretty fair I feel, for something you don't need to use a lot of, and the smell is, to me, roses, honey and lemon from heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by tamn8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this alongside Buffy Body Butter to use on my Keratosis Pilaris which is slight bumpies on the backs of my arms. I've always battled them, apparently just like 50% of the population.

Anyway it's great! You really don't have to use a moisturiser after putting on the conditioner in the shower. I put it on just after putting on my hair conditioner and turn off the shower for around 1-2mins while I do something else (maybe de-rough my feet or exfoliate my legs or face or something) to give it a chance to soak in.

Hopefully I see an improvement in my KP but I think I will!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Every time I use this I end up smelling like my little cousin's bubble bath, and with a horrible, itchy rash all over my body. It's also extremely greasy and, like most Lush products, comes in really inconvenient packaging. It's not cheap either.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jessicaalynnexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff works really well for me when my skin is dry and itchy. I save it for those days when my skin is freaking out, or for special ocassions. About 2 tsp will cover my whole body, and I don't rinse it off after. I just towel dry it off. I loved the smell of it at first, but now (just as my pot is running out) I'm a little bored of it. It isn't a bad smell though, I've just had it forever. My boyfriend loves it, so I'm saving the last little bit for date night :) I wish LUSH made more body conditioners, they're way better than traditional moisturizers and are quicker to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by MeeMee55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this product soo much it gives me a great feeling after the shower.
keep my body very smooth with an amazing smell.
i recommended to perush this product espacially for who feel lazy to ably a moisturizer.
because it works as a moisturizer .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I thought this product would leave an oily feel on my skin like my argan oil does but it actually left my skin super soft and moisturized without any residue.
Honestly, this is a product most of us could live without, especially with the price. But I am so addicted to the scent, I just might have to use this for the rest of my life.
I have damaged hair so I use deep conditioner every day. I would apply the body conditioner after I applied conditioner to my hair, and then brush my teeth and wash my face before washing everything off. It actually saves me time because I have dry skin and I need to moisturize my skin after shower every time.
It skips a step in my evening shower routine and I get to skip my morning lotion application too.
Are there better moisturizers? Yes.
Is it worth the ~$35?
To me it is.
Try it out at your local LUSH store first. If you're as obsessed with it as I am, buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by blackzebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used samples of this before, but would never buy it, especially because of the smell.

I thought that it would be a little sweeter, but it smells like old-lady rose. Or baby powder. I don't get the smell... and the weird color/texture is a turn off.

It was too slimy for my liking and when I towel dried off my skin did feel smooth but the price, overpowering grandmother smell and the sticky slimy feeling were just too much. It's another product that I personally could live without from LUSH.

The smells make the insane prices seem worth it, but when you take the products home and use them it just doesn't seem worth the price. Their worst value/quality products would have to be the bath bombs and bubble bars. They smell amazing but when you plop it into the water it's like you didn't use anything at all after a few minutes (10 minutes or less)

(I'm not a lush hater, I used to love them, now I see it as overpriced over-hyped although I can't live without some of their products like AOBS and RnB.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was not expecting to purchase this product when I walked into Lush today. What hooked me is the scent! It smells like roses and honey and I want to eat the heck out of it. I just used it as directed and everything seems to be smooth sailing from here!