Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Hands down the best cream shadow I have ever used! I have several colours but on and on bronze is definitely my most loved and most used! It's a stunning shade and lasts all day without budging

The Maybelline color tattoos were the first cream shadows that I tried. I own Bad to the Bronze (which is my personal favorite), Too Cool, and just got Inked in Pink. I am about ready to hit pan on this particular shadow, I use it so much!

What I really love about these shadows is you can wear them alone or as a base to amplify other colors. I still wear primer because I have oily, hooded lids, but this shadow doesn't budge much, though the color may fade (which is normal for my lids). It is a trooper. I either apply with my fingers or a synthetic flat brush and use strokes to pack it on, though this shadow isn't sheer by any means. The color definitely stays throughout the day. This also wears lovely with other shadows - I particularly like it with Urban Decay's Half Baked. I've gotten many compliments about my eyeshadow on days when I pair these two together. I'm also a fan of the packaging. It is a bit bulky, but it closes well, and the opening is sufficiently wide enough for a brush to fit in. In contrast, the ELF smudge pots have a much narrower opening and are harder to get at.

If you are looking for a sheer product, I don't think this is your product, but I believe otherwise it's great.

Ok, I had to jump on the bandwagon after reading all the favourable reviews and am I ever glad I did! This is a very subtle yet gorgeous color and so easy to use! I applied with my finger but then tried a small compact concealer brush and loved the results. It's not as dark on as in the pot but this is a good product on its own or as a base to build on. I've been using this every day for a week now, sometimes alone, but often as a base with Flower Beauty Foxy Browns eyeshadow color quad and I am so impressed with the finish! My eyes look the same from early in the morning until late in the evening when I wash it all off before bed. I will add that I use Wet n Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eye Primer before applying any color as I have oily hooded lids and this prevents creasing, smudging, transfer of eyeshadow, mascara and liner. I feel as though I've hit the jackpot with these products, and all were inexpensive compared to others out there.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Since I bought this I've been using it nearly every day. It's GORGEOUS, very easy to blend and it truly stays put without fading or creasing until it's time to take it off. I have only two other colour tattoo pots (timeless black and pink gold) and this one is definitely my favorite.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Bad to the Bronze is bad to the bone! It's such a pretty, flattering color that should look good on many skin tones (especially neutral or warm undertones). I am NC35 and find this to be the perfect shade--it's a warm, medium toned golden bronze that has a nice metallic sheen. It is nicely pigmented and applies very smoothly without being patchy. A little bit goes a long way, so I imagine one pot will last me for a very long time. I only apply over my lid, taking care not to over apply, since it dries fairly quickly and mistakes are very visible (and must be wiped off with remover or a wet cotton pad). I use my finger or a dense concealer brush (by Sonia Kashuk) to pack it on my lids, then blend/apply with my finger. This lasts on my lids ALL DAY without fading. I use this on its own or paired with a brown powder shadow on the crease, and I'm good to go every time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great color that I use often. It is long wearing and would be pretty on any skin tone I would think. I am nc25. I bought mine at walmart. I liked it so well I went back and bought more for my friends. Great item at a great price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really love this and it's the first color I bought. I like that the color is pretty intense in the packaging and when you put it on, it's very wearable. It is also very buildable depending on the intensity you want but make sure that you blend it immediately after putting it in your lids coz it pretty dries up fast making it hard to smudge and blend. I am also amazed that it's very smooth and there are no chunks! I have very oily skin and my lids too so my eyeshadow creases after few hours. Yes, without a primer, this creases on me so I use a long-lasting primer from Etude House which I believe is called "Proof10 Eye Primer" and it solves the problem. It never,ever creases. This color tattoo lasts a long time too. It's a very good product at a very affordable price. I definitely would repurchase soon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first of the color tattoo line that I've bought and I will definitely be buying more! I love this shade particularly because it's versatile for day or night. Since it's summer, I apply this all over my lid, and then apply a light gold shade in the inner corner and some mascara and I'm good to go. But I can also dress it up more for a night out should I want to. The consistency is wonderful and it's very creamy and easy to apply.

It is a very good product, and it lasts all day. You can also use it as a base. I love the color but it has way to much glitter. I use it only at night or during summer when I want a bronzed face.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Letter to myself:
Dear self, never buy shimmery eye shadow ever again, even if the entire world rates it highly. You're not as young as you used to be, and your eyelids are all wrinkled up and the shimmer only accentuates the fact that you're desperately clinging to your youth!

Video Reviews & Tutorials