Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bold Gold / Eternal Gold

3.8

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

This eyeshadow is so gorgeous and so pigmented. It's gold with shimmer, and even though I have oily lids I can wear it and it doesn't crease for hours! The color is pretty, and I know it will last me a long time because I don't wear eyeshadow every day but if I need to I will repurchase it and I am going to pick up a few more shades some time soon. I apply this to just my lids with my fingers and i use a crease brush to blend it into my crease a tiny bit, I have pretty oily lids so I apply a thin layer, but the color definitely shows up. I definitely recommend this.

The color tattoo in Bold Gold is a beautiful gold base with shimmer. I do not have oily lids so I have no problem wearing this on it's own. I find this works just as good as a Mac Paint Pot. When I wear this as a base for my shadows, I find they last all day without creasing. This is also nice on the lower lash line.

Love this color. It looks so natural, and i love it way too much. It will go great with my naked2 colors, i definitely didn't waste my money on this. Even though i use bad to the bronze more, i will find time to use this because it is such a nice eyeshadow. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

UPDATE: I find that these dry out really fast and the consistency changes so much that I can't use it anymore. It catches on to some parts of the eyelid and makes the area look very dry. Won't be repurchasing.

Decided to pick this shade up and again its another color tattoo I love. Compared to the shade 'Bad To The Bronze' this is definitely not as pigmented and the shimmer is very noticeable as its very chunky. I am not a huge fan of big chunks of glitter but the gold colour of this is beautiful. I apply a gold eyeshadow on top of this to further accentuate it and ensure longevity.

Still love the formula of these though! So easy to swipe across my lids everyday and pretty long-lasting without primer and with my Urban Decay primer potion it lasts up until I take it off. Price here in Australia is affordable too which is great to see. As always very impressed :)

Nice cheap and easy to use. Wish it was a tad less chunky in terms of glitter, but I still wear it to work as a wash overly lid. For me who does not wear shadow as much as I'd like, this is an easy option for me

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This makes for a beautiful (yet very shimmer) true yellow gold eye shadow base. Does not crease on me. Very flattering for blue eyes. Works for both day and night. I prefer a champagne yellow gold blend, like Bobbi Brown's Goldstone, but for working with clients, this will do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I like using a small amount of this as highlighter, or over another color to brighten/warm it up. I find that this does not last as long as my other 3 though. And it is hard to apply it sheerly enough so that it isn't like BAM THERES A YELLOW SHIMMERY EYELID.

i have almost all of the tattoos but this is one of my least favorite. The formula is a lot stiffer and glittery than all the other ones. I have a hard time getting this to blend out and apply evenly on my lids, although once it's on it's very pretty. I wear under warm and cool toned gold eyeshadows and it looks great, just wish it was as creamy and easy to apply as the other colors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this product. I bought the Naked Palette a while back and I fell in love with the shade Baked. I love how it looks on me, To me this is an exact dupe in a cream shadow. Plus I've been looking for something that stays on my lids, other than the ridiculously priced UDPP. :) I'm pretty sure it'll last me a while, as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have a few Color tattoos. I love all of them except this. The glitter in this is way too chunky. It falls of easily too. The color is a yellow/gold. The color stays on all day but not the glitter. The glitter ends up on my cheeks by the end of the day. I may keep this just because its easy to slap on and go ;) but its not my favorite. I have Bad to the bronze, tough as taupe, pink gold and charcoal. I hope they come out with more brown colors soon :D
Ive heard that they have started to dry out for some girls. Always store them upside down! And there is ways to save it if it becomes dry, just do a google search :P