Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.5

This is the perfect everyday lipstick for me. The color is great for my cool-toned complexion. I love the look of lipgloss, but was looking for something a little more professional for the office. My problem with lipstick is that it can look a little too obvious on me without blotting, and I am not too skilled at applying it without a mirror. I can apply this easily without a mirror, it looks great, and no need for blotting. It essentially creates the look of blotted lipstick with a lip balm over it - without the multiple steps. This will be a staple for me going forward.

pros- balanced amount of moisture
nice pigmented colors
nice packaging
non sticky
non expensive
goes on smoothly
reminds me of a chapstick but more sophisticated :)

cons- nothing.

I am absolutely loving this product and colour!! This lip butter is fantastic if you want more of an everyday look without looking overly made up. Yes, maybe they don't last particularly long on the lips as some full on lipsticks but as a lip butter I think that is to be expected. It gives a slightly glossy look without looking or feeling sticky. It is an awesome plummy colour that is great with any look. I have pale, cool toned skin and this colour is fantastic :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite color from the lip butters, it looks great with my skin tone. The formula is amazing, I even got my sister addicted to it. A very cute color.

I love these lip butters! This color is gorgeous. It's a subtle lilac color. It's long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips. Will always purchase these lip butters!

I bought sugar plum and pink truffle at the same time, and i like sugar plum a lot better. It is a muted berry colour with a little bit of pink in it, and adds a nice amount of sheen to your lips. Both lip butters that I purchased moisturize my lips nicely. I'm really impressed and in love with revlon for this HG lip product for us ladies. The color range is wide. I don't think sugar plum is one of the more popular colors, but its a nice lipstick to have in your collection for those days that you feel like having a berry lip.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My first lip butter and I really love it. It's very moisturizing and gives a wonderful color as well. Definitely would purchase again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love most Revlon lipbutters but this is my favorite and everyday one. Lovely. Great packaging. Bought for 4$ in Canada. What else could you ask for?

I'm a late convert to Revlon lip butters. Sugar Plum is my first, and it's amazing. I'm very fair, and the color is perfect---a cool plummy mauve. Glossy, moisturizing, just perfect.

What I didn't expect, though, is the stain that remains behind for a little while after the butter wears off. My lips end up stained a beautiful soft berry color----they just glow. It's almost as good as the lip butter! And it's not permanent or anything....just temporary. Eat a piece of chocolate or something and it's gone, lol.

My only problem is that the tube is a bit hard to open, but I like the product so much that I don't care.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Looks dark in the tube, goes on sheer plum raspberry on me Im NC25 with dark blonde hair. My lips are pretty pink so most colors get pink on me quick, this one stays for 2 hrs with no smudges or running, even without lip liner or primer. Subtle berry, perfect!~

Looks natural plum mauve raspberry, would recommend~ Doesnt remind me of any particular MAC or NARS products~