MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

4.2

Water Titanium Dioxide Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Cyclopentasiloxane Dipropylene Glycol Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone Phenyl Trimethicone Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate Calcium Stearate Ethylhexyl Salicylate Magnesium Sulfate Sorbitan Sesquioleate Diisostearyl Malate Talc Iron Oxides Beeswax Iron Oxides Iron Oxides Phenoxyethanol Tocopheryl Acetate Butylparaben Cordyceps Sinensis Extract Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance Houttuynia Cordata Extract Hydroxyethylcellulose Methylparaben Propylparaben Triethoxycaprylylsilane Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer Propylene Carbonate Adenosine Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract Laminaria Japonica Extract Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract Bletilla Striata Root Extract Echinacea Purpurea Extract Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract Lycium Chinense Root Extract Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract Cnidium Officinale Root Extract Coptis Chinensis Root Extract Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Morus Alba Bark Extract Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract Poria Cocos Extract Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract Silica Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/17/2012 1:32:00 AM

I really like this BB cream/
I've tried all the other Misha BB cream except the water drop one and I still love this better. Even my mom (50 yr old) loves it! My skin's kinda light (NC 15 -NC 20) and it still really lighten my skin a bit (01 natural beige).
Coverage: 9/10
Lasting: 8/10 All day and and night
Oil control: 8/10 ( I am mainly dry with oily T-Zone or dehydrated skin)

It is balmy and I like it that way
I gave a 4 cause I have to found a 5 yet, so far this is the best Ive used.

on 10/15/2012 11:58:00 AM

So far I am loving this product. It's the first BB crean I have tried after having done a lot of research. Have been using it for only a couple of weeks and day by day my skin is looking clearer and more even toned.
It actually does improve skin texture and minimizes/reduces large pores. I have sun damage (melasma-type spots on the sides of the face) and Cho Bo Yang seems to be helping the spots to fade as a result of the SPF 30 sunscreen while providing adequate coverage.

I'm pretty fair with light eyes and am using the lighter shade, #1, which has a yellowish tinge. This is great for those of us who need to correct redness around the nose and cheeks. The cream is somewhat thick, but tapping a small dab between two fingers warms it up, making it easy to apply. I can see that using too much could end up in a cakey look - the trick is to use a very small amount a little at a time, allowing it to melt into the skin. It has not caused any breakouts! Price-wise, it's not all that bad, since a tube can be ordered on Amazon for about $15 and you need to use so little. Plus - it replaces other products that you will no longer need, therein lies the savings!

I currently cleanse once at night with the OCM, use MUAC BHA and Mandelic acid peels weekly, low-cost Retinol and AHA/BHA serums (from Sally's) daily, and have recently added plain old, grocery store grapeseed oil to my arsenal since reading of its benefits on this indispensible site. My skin looks the best it has since I was ten. Now, that's saying something, since for most of my life I have routinely dealt with hormonal (sometimes cystic, painful) breakouts, the aftermath of scarring, excess oil, broken capillaries and large pores.

Recently, an aquaintance told me I have "beautiful skin" - my reaction was "...are you talkin' to me??'". I have to remind myself that it really does look better and I no longer have a blotchy, coarse-textured complexion punctuated by dark spots and gargantuan pores. It's not perfect, but possibly if I weren't so acutely self-conscious after years (uh, decades) of having to use mega-concealers, I might find it easier to believe. I highly recommend giving this a try - it's a wonderful product that addresses many concerns in a single application: acne/oil, large pores, offers realistic coverage, color correction and sun protection. It is helping me to feel more confident about my appearance - I love it and will repurchase.

on 10/4/2012 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Finally an HG product! This is everything I was always hoping to find in a tinted moisturiser! It has more coverage than the western tm's but less than a full foundation whilst also having a higher spf and skin brightening ingredients. I generally set it with mineral powder for extra staying powder but have also gone out in just this in a pinch and it still looks great. The finish is glowy, but not shiny or greasy like western tm's tend to be.

It did not break me out even though I have acne prone skin and did not cause allergic reactions even though I tend to be sensitive. This product does have a light herbal scent, but it fades in seconds and I did not find it to be obtrusive.

The down sides of this product are the price and color choices. It's fairly expensive $45 USD and only comes in two colors, both of which are light. This was not a problem for me as I am asian/caucasian and have pale yellow toned skin, but the colors it comes in are not going to work for a lot of people. However, if you can find a match in your skin tone I would say "Give this a try!"

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Normally this BB cream is pretty pricey, but I got it on sale so it was a great price. I really like this BB cream! I have it in No. 2 Calm Beige, which matches my skin tone much better than my Missha Perfect Cover in No 23 did (No. 23 was too light/pink toned for me). I have light-medium yellow-toned skin. This BB cream looks really natural on, but covers minor flaws well as well as my pores. I really like the finish it gives my skin when I put it on. I usually don't have to use very much of this either to get the coverage where I want. I've also slept in it on accident a few nights and it hasn't broken me out or clogged my pores at all, which is amazing. Overall I am very, very pleased with this and would definitely buy it again, though the regular price might be a deterrent for that.

on 9/25/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my first bb cream. After reading the reviews, I desided to try Missha's cho Bo Yang bb cream in shade 2. It's been more than 3 months and I have no regrets about bying this product. The coverage is quite buldable but best set with a powder foundation, as it doens't match my summer taned face perfectly and the cream does retain it's slight grey cast, unless mixed with foundation or set with powder. The cream does make my skin look smoother and evens out the tone, just as it promises. Not sure if any of the funky Korean ingredients really do anything, but my skin never broke out or got cloged and the SPF 30 is a nice bonus especially in the summer months. I would definately re-purchase and would recomend it to to everyone. However anyone with a medium skin tone beware of the grey undertones in this bb cream

on 9/23/2012 5:10:00 PM

I have this in shade #2. I love the coverage this offers but it's a little dark for my nc20 skin.

on 8/28/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was so excited to receive some samples of this BB cream. It was my first experience of a BB cream and because of some of the great reviews I'd read I really expected to love this cream.

Alas, I found it be a little too dark (though I did get the lighter shade 1), a little too yellow and a little too dry (would be better for oily skin). I have dry, fair skin with pink undertones and would not recommend it for people with similar skin to myself.

I'm glad that I had samples to trial first. The hunt for MY perfect BB cream continues.

on 8/21/2012 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am currently using this for my daily foundation and I LOVE it! I have several MISSHA BBs and this one is my fave by far. Because I have a bit of color (it's August as I write this), I know this will be too dark for me mid-winter but for now I am really enjoying it. I ordered it from Amazon and it was very reasonably priced. I have it in the lightest shade and it's a perfect match for my NC15+tan skin (probably around NC20). It is slightly warm but pretty neutral, natural finish, does not cause any breakouts and wears very well throughout the day despite heat here over 90 degrees. Great product - highly recommend for the pale ladies!

on 8/15/2012 9:21:00 AM

I bought this online in the No 2 shade and at first thought it was so dark (I have very fair colouring - alabaster skin and light grey eyes and blonde hair) so I mixed it with a little bit of Laura Mercier pale foundation and it lightened it just enough for my (currently tanned) skin. The coverage and texture of this BB cream is amazing. I have normal skin with an oily T-zone and didn't even need a moisturiser with this - it just smoothed on to give a flawless finish. Coverage is excellent and the finish is glowy. I have since bought this in shade 1 and this too is still a little too dark so it may be my complexion. I think this colour is rather ruddy (has a pink undertone) and I am more suited to yellow toned make-up. My MAC foundation is NC15.

on 8/13/2012 8:35:00 AM

Really like this one. I have used other Missha BB creams before, but like this one the best. It has a very nice texture, easy to blend. The scent is light and fades quickly. I have to worry about products causing break outs on my sensitive skin, but so far nothing. In fact, my skin seems smoother and more even. On really humid days, you might get a little bit of shine, but nothing horrible. Doesn't accentuate dry patches either. This is a keeper.