July 30, 2014 | 1993 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by beccaboobearx

This concealer has been a lifesaver. My dark circles are definitely noticeable, and this concealer has saved them. I put this concealer underneath my eyes (I LOVE the sponge way more than I thought I would!) in a V shape and blend it out with the e.l.f. small stippling brush. This brush makes this concealer go on like a dream. One very important tip I have with this concealer is to make sure you set it with a powder. I use the benefit agent zero shine one. I have even started to use the concealer on my blemishes, making sure to blend with the stipple brush and set with the powder. This method has brought me to a point where I no longer use foundation. One thing I will say though, is that this is not fun to take off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow - so disappointing! I'm always looking for the perfect concealer, and had such high expectations. My under-eye circles aren't even very dark, and no matter how I used this, it just wouldn't cover anything. I tried dabbing, I tried sweeping, I even tried squeezing a bit out and patting it on with my finger. This stuff just wouldn't work for me, and even in light, it looked so dry and crepey by midday, that I had to wipe it off and start over. Not getting the love at all. Wish I hadn't wasted my money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I've had this product for a long time and never really cared for it until now. Recently I've been using it again and really like it! I use it to brighten and conceal, and do the V under my eyes, up my nose and forehead and chin over my fdnt. Or I dot it on spots to conceal. This morning I needed to quickly put some concealer/ foundation and decided to use it only. It looked very nice and had pretty good coverage. I blended it out with RT buffing brush. It looked nice, but it felt like I had foundation when I touched it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in the brightener version, so it has a bit of a pink tone to it. It's definitely not good for concealing dark circles but it does brighten up the under eye area. However, I find it too thick in consistency and hard to blend unless it's with a damp beauty sponge. And by the end of the day, I find it settling into my fine lines. I would not repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by jamiedorey95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't have crazy dark circles, so I use the Brightening formula to simply highlight under my eyes and I really like it. However I don't think this would be great if you had extreme dark circles you were trying to conceal. I'm not a huge fan of the furry roller ball applicator thing either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Breezylife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, in terms of a dark circle corrector? Meh. It's not going to cover a ton. But for something to brighten under your eyes? Yes!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by liorak

This barely covers my dark circles, yet it is a dark circle cooncealer... so right off the bat it doesn't do what it claims. It is drugstore so I guess I shouldn't have been shocked. The only think I liked is that the concealer could spead well, however the spunge area is very unhygienic! Maybe the brightening one would be better for my needs, but I wanted it for concealer puropses too... If you was a fuller coverage concealer, this is not for you. Does not cover. If you apply your concealer/corrector underneath, on top the brightening one would probably be decent. But I shouldnd't have to have a bunch of different concealers just to cover up dark circls and brighten, I want an all in one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by emily730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for brightening under the eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

I purchased this in Neutralizer and Brightener as part of my quest to properly conceal my under eye dark circles which, during my research, has exposed me to the concepts of color correcting, brightening and highlighting in addition to just plain ole concealing. Whoda thunk this was such a complicated science??

Finding a concealer that does all this has been challenging to say the least and I'm finding out probably doesn't exist in this reality, but I keep trying...Most conceal OR brighten OR color correct and many end up fading away OR creasing into my fine lines...

I'll start w/ the Neutralizer. This does an OK job of concealing my circles, but it does end up creasing unless I set w/ powder which in and of itself is a whole 'nother job because too little powder = not enough setting power and too much = dreaded cakiness. So that bugs me. It does spread nicely and is easily buildable (again, not too much or I end up looking 90 years old due to cakiness). It doesn't fully conceal my circles

The highlighter = again, I have to be careful for the above reasons and if I do put on top of whatever concealer I'm test driving at the time, I have to be extra careful not to disturb the layer of concealer already applied. I have, however, found a lovely alternative use = I dot along the top of my cheekbones after applying blush and center of forehead for a lovely subtle highlighting look. I will lightly dot under eyes and in corner of eyes and that works, again as long as I'm super careful w/ the application.

Long and short = I'll end up using all the Highlighter and will probably end up swapping away the Neutralizer.

I gave this product a 4 since the Neutralizer = 3 and the highlighter = 5...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by phoenix211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly, this is the worst product I've ever used in terms of color. I got the darkest shade and it looked completely white on me so I definitely would not recommend it to people with darker skin. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this but while in the bottle it looked fairly close to my foundation shade. It looked beyond ashy and awful on my skin though so I'm actually pretty angry that I bought this.