January 26, 2015 | 1848 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sopanc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the thrill in this concealer , i tried it because my sister loved it and the packaging just did not do it for me i have dry skin and a little wrinkle under my eyes .
First i couldn't get the darn product out
Second it creased on me
Third it was drying
i will never purchase this concealer again ever...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by CookieDough117

I really really like this concealer. I purchased the shade nude and it is perfect. (NC35 in MAC for reference) I use it under my eyes, sometimes underneath foundation but mostly over. I find both ways work fine. If I want an extra highlighted under eye I will use a little bit of this before foundation then something like MAC's prep and prime highlighting pen in light boost after applying foundation but for normal every day makeup I will just use this. I find it just melts into the skin, making it super easy to blend, rather than just sitting on it. My only gripe with this product, however, is the packaging. I feel like not enough product comes out of the sponge even after I've clicked a few times so sometimes I have to press harder than I would like, which I don't really like doing on my under eyes as the skin is delicate. Other than that, I think this is a great under eye concealer and will definitely repurchase. Pretty affordable too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

I had been using MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer and Hard Candy Glamoflauge before, but I hate the applicator of the MAC one and Hard Candy, although coverage was fantastic, was cakey on me.

I picked this one up because of good reviews I read and it has worked better than the other two. I am around NC20 in MAC and I picked this up in "Fair". It has worked wonders to cover up my dark circles and isn't cakey, which is a miracle considering I have really dry and eczema-prone skin.

The applicator is average. I would prefer a tube like Glamoflauge but it is miles better than the MAC one, in my opinion.

I can't speak for the "erasing" part of the product since I use a separate vitamin C product, but if it does a little extra for me then that's a bonus!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Used this for a while but ended up throwing it out. I found this to cake under my eyes, and it doesn't seem to sit well with my oily skin after a few hours, even with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I bought it a few shades lighter than my skin tone and I use it under my eyes and on my chin, forehead and nose to highlight. It covers my dark circles and makes me look radiant even though I am very oily! I have even had comments on how bright and fresh my skin looks, because of this concealer! I will continue to re-purchase this forever. In my opinion the only downside is the sponge on the top that distributes the concealer, It is hard to wash and keep clean and I just feel like there is tons of germs on it! Overall amazing product, I would recommend it for any skin type and tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by pnkct

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually really love this product, it leaves a great finish. The only problem I could say is that at the end of the day it gets a little cakey. But other than that it really brightens the under eye area and has a nice applicator too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by catherineenos

I have been searching for a concealer that ACTUALLY covers dark circles for a very long time! In addition, I have very fair skin, so since I have dark circles, they look VERY dark! I had seen many reviews of this product, so I decided to try it out for myself. I was very impressed with this product, even though it wasn't FULL coverage, it did a pretty good job! The packing was ok, I dab the product under my eyes and then use my concealer brush to spread it out. I will probably repurchase this product again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have already repurchased this product. I have the brightening one for under eye circles and it works wonders! My only reason for four lippies is that sometimes I have to build it up a little to get enough coverage. This concealer is not very thick but definitely not too thin. I really like the sponge tip applicator because its super easy on that delicate eye area, and also helps to blend (less finger use). I will repurchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by cj917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is nothing to rave about. I do not have dark heavy under eye circles like some of the other reviewers below. I bought this to highlight my under eyes because I really like the look. I find this product makes my skin look dry when I apply it over foundation, so if you have dry skin, this may not be for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the Eraser concealer, this, too, left a rather noticeable cast under my eyes despite the amount of powder I patted on top of it. However, I have to say, the scent is rather fun and pleasant - almost smells like chocolate. Too bad it didn't conceal the way I wanted it to. I think I'll stick with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer instead.