December 18, 2014 | 827 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

I'm on my third tube. Love this stuff. I use it everyday of the week and sometimes two or three times a day. I'm oily, and even with primer, my eyeliner makes its way down under my eye, so I just touch up with this stuff right over my foundation and I'm looking good as new again. I normally wouldn't like the sponge applicator, but it makes it so easy to apply when I'm sitting at my desk. Of course you need to blend it in, but it's such a quick process I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaKatexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have ridiculous undereye dark circles and this was the only product that hasn't caked my undereyes and it actually covered them and lasted! Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Greenidgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just ran across this, picked it up at the drug store on a whim and it has worked out really well. I like that I don't have to use my finger tip, the sponge tip seems to blend things sufficiently... if i have to I will follow up with the Beautyblender. I ran out and almost died! (just kidding) I do have some terrible skin discoloration from acne and this does a great job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by graceperiod

I think this is a great product over all. To covering my dark circles and making then much more less noticeable. It still creases under eyes but not as much as others. It does a great job at highlighting as well. Only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is the device itself, It doesn't bring out as much product I have to give it a couple twists but still not enough. would recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The "brightening" effect of this concealer is was I think has me reaching for this concealer more than my others. That and the price. The brightness it adds is awesome but i find myself adding my face concealer as an after thought because this doesn't really offer much coverage. It does last all day though. Which really surprised me. I will continue to use until I find something better. Oh and another plus is it applies and blends like a dream!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Neutralizer and it works alright as a highlighter on my NC25 skin tone. I like that the consistency is thin and not too dry. The coverage is okay, but probably not enough for those with serious dark circles. I don't love the fuzzy applicator, it just seems unsanitary so I eventually ripped it off. The thing that bothers me most about this concealor is that it tends to crease under my eyes. I have this problem with a lot of undereye concealors so this was not surprising. Setting with powder helps but doesn't eliminate the problem entirely. Overall, I like this product and will probably buy it again, but I want to try Brightener next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by michelleon

I don't have dark circles per say more like a dark vein that runs under each eye. This covers them up really well; the only thing is, every time I use it, my eyes get really watery. So, as much as I love how well my undereye darkness is concealed, I won't be repurchasing because of the bad reaction :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This concealer has very annoying packaging, and you lose a lot of product because of this layout. I have this in the brightening shade and it is straight up PINK. I really don't like this product but can make it work. (Using a concealer darker than my skin tone to bring the pink tones under my eyes down) and this concealer isn't a very good price for being a drugstore concealer (I believe it's $8 or $9) also keep in mind that for that price you lose half of the product inside the tube because of the impractical packaging. I also feel like the sponge applicator could be breeding grounds for bacteria. Would definitely reccomend avoiding this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Laughgeo

This has a TON of hype. I really like it though. It is a really light weight feel( lighter than fit me concealer or 24 hour concealer). It doesn't have a salmony or orangey undertone, which I like cause it looks more natural then having carrots under my eyes. If you have average dark circles(like me) then you will love this. If you have darkerthanusual dark circles I would go for something with more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this yesterday and i'm pretty impressed with it. It doesnt completely cover my dark circles but it does a pretty good job. i love it and will be buying it again. i say give it ago! i got it in the lightest shade, it blends easy. wish the price wasn't too much since i'm on a budget but it works so i dont mind.