August 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by nicolam321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best drugstore concealers I've come across in a long time. It has amazing coverage & can be worn with foundation or on its own. A little goes a long way as it has a very creamy consistency. It really brightens up the face & its great to use if you dont want to wear foundation but need abit of coverage. The only problems I have with this is the packaging, I cant even begin to imagine how much germs & bacteria are in the foam applicator which is attached to the concealer which puts me off rubbing this product on my face. Also there isn't a great range of shades, I'm nc20 in mac foundation & I bought the shade light to use as a highlighter underneath my eyes, but the shade light isnt much lighter than my foundation. Its also very yellow toned so I couldn't see this shade working on pale girls who wear nw10-nw15 foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by dragonweengs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It makes me look more "awake" & when I wear it people tell me "there's something different" they usually think I got my eyebrows done, even if I haven't in weeks! I sometimes use it under my Mac pressed powder as a primer for e/s or liner since it has long staying power, even with my oily lids. The sponge applicator doesn't bother me since I can easily wash it with my brush cleaner, I haven't finished it yet so I don't know if there'll be a lot of product left in the tube once finished. I believe I have the med shade & it is quite light (at least 2 shades)but it's fine because concealer is supposed to be lighter anyway & I can always blend to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

This is an excellent concealer, but my main problem was the weird packaging. Instead of using the applicator tip of the concealer, I just use my concealer brush and it covers well that way. It really does cover dark circles and has some major staying power. I wish there were more shades to choose from. A general rule of thumb for buying a concealer is to pick one that is one shade or two shades lighter than your actual skin in order to really brighten up your face. I usually just put on my BB cream or foundation first and then put on my concealer so that I can blend the two so that I can get a flawless finish. This concealer is very creamy, so it does blend very well with my foundation and BB cream, so it's overall a very good product. I just think that I'll try a few more concealers that can cover my blemishes better, but for the dark circles...this really does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by LizzyVal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really red skin and normally concealer looks patchy on me and wears off quickly. This doesn't. I admit the sponge tip applicator is strange but it provides creamy coverage (but not too oily) for under the eyes and wherever else you need it.

I make sure to not blend it with my fingers but to buff it in with a kabuki. That seems to be the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by iamdedios

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have really oily tan skin. Finding an under-eye concealer that not only lasts after a 8 hour work day and doesn't look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup is really difficult. This concealer is my favorite so far. It's really light and looks natural.
To make my makeup last the longest, I moisturizer, prime, and then apply my foundation with my beauty blender. Then I place this concealer under my eyes and use the beauty blender to help blend the concealer in. This normally lasts 8-10 hours.
For reference, I am nw35 and use the deep shade as an eye brightener.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely amazing. It completely brightens your eyes and is super creamy. It doesn't cake and is a really nice, brighting drugstore concealer. I will say that this is for only under the eyes, so you can't use this on scaring, blemishes or other facial areas. Overall this has quickly become one of my HG concealers, it lasts long, it doesn't cake, its creamy, what much more could you ask for!

Price- $9.99
Drugstore
Brand- Maybelline

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would have to say that this is my HG drugstore concealer. I find myself always going back to this one. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the sponge tip, it's not sanitary in my opinion. The coverage of this concealer is incredible and it goes on very natural looking and not cakey at all. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I do not understand the hype of this product! When I first used it, I used it under my eyes and it immediately caked up! I even used it with and without primer and it still caked. I don't recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a very strange product indeed! Why on earth they felt the need to put a ball of foam on the end of it as an applicator, I will never know! It may have worked of the foam ball was half the size, but it's huge! I found myself ripping the ball off within two days of using it, this works, however each click dispenses a huge amount of concealer, so it's messy and quite wasteful. In terms of coverage, it's pretty good and does 'erase' blemishes and under eye darkness, however it is quite drying and settles into the lines around the eyes, giving an ageing effect. I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so disappointed with this concealer. No matter how I apply it, it just doesn't give me good coverage. I don't even have terrible dark circles to begin with. Maybe it's my oily skin, I'm not sure, but I will not be repurchasing.