April 17, 2014 | 2008 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For some reason, I never really paid much attention to this blush. I've always been in love with Coralista and Dallas, and even have Georgia, Dandelion, Thrrrob & Bella Bamba, but for some reason, I was never really drawn to this blush. Well, I finally took a plunge and bought it the other day, and oh my God, am I glad I did!! This blush is BEAUTIFUL. It has such a pretty, natural finish. And is great for every day looks. It is now my go to blush, and I plan on wearing it often. It smells sooooo good, too. It comes off as a lilac-ish scent to me. Once again, Benefit did it! Of course, this blush is on the high-end side. It's $28, which in the beginning made me cringe. But now that I have so many of their boxed powders, and I use them very often, I have realized that I'm not even going to come close to hitting pan for quite a while, so if you ask me, you get your money's worth. Their boxed powders are probably my favorite things they have to offer - as well as their awesome concealers!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this blush. I like how its not one solid colour, several different tones of pink in one to create a beautiful flush of pink. I would recommend for any skin tone and type. It smells beautiful, not over powering. It can be sheer or deep depending on how much you put on. GO ON JUST TRY IT

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by miranorris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is really perfect for an everyday natural look!
Its a peachy pink colour and it has a really lovely smell to it!
I'm pretty confident it'll look great on most skin tones!

Def a must buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ctrouse

This blush gives a soft flush to the face. It looks fantastic on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love this blush the color is sooooooooo pretty & soft light pink it look very natural on me
the backage is wonderful & the brush is so soft I love it
I definitely recommend it to my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by justacupoftea

This blush is so pretty, I have very fair skin & this just creates a very subtle rosy flush to the cheeks. I use this product every single day just because its so easy to wear and really brightens my complexion.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very, very fair, with cool, neutral undertones. On me, this makes a nice soft pink blush with subtle lilac undertones. Very cool toned. Almost gives me a "lit from within" look. Goes on very sheer and soft. Hard to overdo if you are very fair like me. Decent staying power. I dislike Benefit's packaging for blush. It's just not practical at all. It's big and clunky, and I always end up with the edges of the blush remaining because the box is so deep. A nice, flat & modern compact would be nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I initially gave a 5 star review...had to change it. I am NC20, Asian girl, and...it doesnt show up. Coralista is much better and i LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift on my last birthday.I hadn't used a Benefit Boxed Powder since Georgia (RIP), but I really like this. As a Smashbox Prism and MAC MSF devotee I don't know if I have room in my kit for this, but after 10 months of regular use I have not hit pan yet, which is unbelievable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I'm very pleased with this, this product gives such a natural flush, it doesnt matter how much you put on it never get's cakey or clownish looking, just very natural, like you just returned from a walk in the park.. I highly recommend it to lighter skin girls, i don't think it will be very suitable for girls with darker skin as it probably won't show up as much as on pale skin. One of my favorite blushes!