New York Color Instant Lash Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/17/2012 11:47:00 PM

After my last mascara purchase I was dissapointed in my cover girl mascara and didnt wanna spend much. I got this one at wallmart for 1$ and it is great, my lashes have never been longer. I was actually worried they would be to long if I had to apply a second coat, great product.

on 7/3/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very good mascara for the price I paid. Can't beat $1. Good for every day use. Has a good brush. Kinda smudges when applied. Does not clump Over all pretty good mascara for this price.

This is my HG mascara. I usually dont like to use mascara much since i like to go for a natural look. But this is great, it doesnt clump or smear and lasts for hours. With a little eyelash comb to evenly places it, it has been my favorite.

on 6/30/2012 5:10:00 PM

Best $1 I have ever spent! I can't believe that this is better than any other mascara I have tried. It really makes no sense, but hey I'm not complaining. I have stick straight eyelashes so I try to find a mascara that gives me volume but is light enough to keep them curled after curling them! My lashes looked separated, fuller, and stayed curled all day!! HG for me, I'm very impressed! Since it's only $1, you have nothing to lose in trying it right?

on 6/30/2012 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

To this day I don't understand how a $1 NYC mascara is infinitely better than every single other brand of mascara I've tried (to name just a few: L'Oreal, Maybelline, CoverGirl, Jordana, Clinique, etc.). It is the blackest mascara I've ever owned, which is perfect as I have black lashes that need the extra boost of black to stand out. It also separates my lashes and hardly ever clumps. HG Mascara for sure!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got tired of buying expensive mascaras I didn't love so I decided to do the opposite lol $1. My lashes are thick and curly but I like to look for a mascara that will separate and lengthen a little. This did the job and I think it would be good on all types of lashes. Thin brush but does well. Can be layered for night out or not for natural look. My only complaint is that it stays wet for a while which is a problem with curly lashes bc it can spread when you blink but not always. Love it

on 6/13/2012 12:53:00 PM

Best $1.00. Ive ever spent :)

on 5/30/2012 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Thanks to MUA, my faith in cheap cosmetics is growing by leaps and bounds! First, I tried Jordana's cheapo mascara and was totally blown away and now this $1.00 (yes, a single dollar) offering from NYC has me doing a double-take. Granted, if you're looking for volume & pop, the Jordana mascara is the better choice. But this NYC mascara gives incredible length and definition (hence the comparisons to Lancome's Defincils)! The brush is thin and really allows you to grab every lash. The formula applies thinly, so if you're wanting lots of noticeable color, you'll need to apply a few coats (or just stick to one coat of the Jordana). It's amazingly light on the lashes and clump-free. I would definitely reach for this one on those days when you want a bit more of natural look. No smearing, even after a full day, and it removes easily. If long, feathery, soft-looking lashes are what you crave, this is a must-try! You can find it at Walmart.

on 5/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Def found a HG mascara here, gals. It's comparable to Definicils, but I got this at Wally-World for $1! (take that Lancome!). The consistency is not too wet & not too dry and the brush is small enough that you can get great volume and length for ALL your lashes without getting gook all over your lids and cheeks. will def get this again. It's a keeper!

on 5/13/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I prefer it over Lancome Definicils which is pretty amazing because I got NYC Instant Lash at Walmart for $1. I guess this shows how little of the cost is actually attributable to the product itself versus marketing costs.

There is just the right amount on the brush from the git go, rather than too much as is the case with many mascaras. Just one easy sweep and I'm ready to go.

Top Rated New York Color Products