July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Hwa

Every time I apply this on my t zone before makeup, I would spread some under my eyes, and this actually helps my under eye concealer goes on smoothly and last longer. This product also makes my pores appear smaller after I remove the make-up. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lyo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is absolutely amazing! It's definitely a quick fix sort of thing because when you take your makeup off at the end of the day, your actual pores don't look any smaller. However, when using it as a primer, it does seem to make my pores disappear completely. I've got oily skin and pretty large pores on my nose, and this stuff definitely takes care of the problem. I will warn you, though, that if you have oily skin and need something for pores on your forehead/t-zone region, you might run into a problem with this making your oil problem worse. It doesn't seem to do that on my nose, personally, but it does feel very slick, and I would worry that it would give my forehead too much of a sheen. Over all, though, this is another great product from Clinique! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a day-to-day pore minimizer, and I would also recommend Clinique's pore refining correcting serum was a more long term solution to larger pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did nothing really for pores on nose/cheeks. Made the skin feel dry and balled up really bad. Returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by oxyygiiel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty big pores on my cheeks and I was looking for a product to make them smaller. I splash my face with cold water to close the pores and I put this on top. Maybe I should splash my face with warm water for the product to absorb, but in all this works and makes my pores noticeably smaller.

The reason why I gave it a 4 because it sort of left a white mark on my cheeks after I used it, and this is the first pore refining product I used, so I dont know if this is the best one out there, BUT it did make my pores almost invisible. I'd give it 4.5.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by tpshadow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought , had it on for a day and the end. Didn't like it at all, at the end of the day my face was dry, patchy, dull. icky returned it yhea!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by algonquin247

i was over at my friends house and we were looking for some liquid foundation in her mothers drores, but instead of foundation we found this. Personally i have small pores but many of them and they are noticible if you stand close to me. But after i swiped some of it on just to try i left it on forgot about it and then walked into the bathroom and all i could say was WOW this product is very good thanks so much clinique

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by poojie6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you are like me, genetics have blessed u with large pores. i have been looking literally FOREVER for products to get rid of these little guys which are huge on my nose. i used to feel embarrassed when talking to someone close because i felt they would just be wondering what those holes on my nose were.

NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY. this product is amazing. thank you clinique, thank you, thank you!!! now i feel sooo confident!

anyone else who has this problem, please buy this product!!

also found it works better OVER TOP my make up. i wear channel powder and then put this on top. its amazing. good luck!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Background: I have combination/oily skin, with large pores on my t-zone and at my temples. I am also prone to hormonal acne and clogged pores.

In one word: FINALLY! I have been looking for a primer to help with my large pores and mattify my t-zone for quite a while. I'm not sure why I never looked to Clinique, but I was finally introduced to this product when my local counter did an event on my university campus.

I use this product every day on top of my moisturizer to minimize pores. I am fair to light (MAC NW15-20) and I use Invisible Light, which is completely undetecable on my skin. As I said, it also has the added benefit of helping mattify my t-zone. Yes I will get a 'glow' later in the day, but I actually like that. It's not greasy at all. Anyway, I smooth on a very small amount to my face with fingers, and get great results every time. My face feels velvety smooth. It also comes off very easily with my Origins cleansing oil in the evening. No clogged pored and no breakouts.

I'm happy with the tube packaging. The small nozzle makes it very easy to get just the right amount of product.

Try it out!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is Clinique's replacement for the now-discontinued Pore Minimising Instant Perfector. I was annoyed when they discontinued it but have been really pleasantly surprised by this new product. It comes in three shades, Invisible Light, Invisible Bright, and Invisible Deep. I have the Invisible Bright, although how it's supposed to be bright when it's invisible I don't know. I am annoyed that they've hiked up the price for this by over £7, for the same amount of product that claims to do the same job as the old one. Tut tut Clinique.

This has a beautifully smooth consistency, unlike it's predecessor which had a tendancy to flake when applied. I use it as my primer and it works really well under liquid or mineral foundation. Only a small amount is needed and the squeeze tube works well at dispensing the right amount of product. I just dot it over my face, focusing on my t-zone and blend out with fingers. It gives a noticeably smooth and matte finish to the skin that lasts for several hours.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No