September 30, 2014 | 1946 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have them in 4 shades, touch of pink, rose silk, tawny beige and stardust. and love all them to death!!! They are pigmented, silky and smooth. Has great staying power as well. Will definitely repurchase and purchase new shades! Rose silk is amazing on my fair skin tone!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

Hate to bring down the review but i got to since it really doesn't suit me at all. Crazy thing about this blush is: the price, the pigment, quite a variety to choose from - matte to shimmer, doesn't have fragrance, well at least if you don't bring it so close to your nose and i like that it is small so if i don't like it (unfortunately happen for me), i can finish up quickly.

I wish it just stay on me when i read other review that it stay on their oily skin for more than 6 hours. It doesn't stay that long on me, most likely an hour or so. Then it doesn't blend right into my skin, no matter what, the color (touch of pink) doesn't suit me, too peachy for my liking, making me look more ill than ever. Perhaps due to my yellow skin undertone. I guess even for the price, if it is not something that work for me, i can't blindly buy it anymore. Will used this up and never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these blushes, very pigmented, you don't need a lot of product, very smooth and they are dirt cheap! The only complaint i have is that not all their shades give off that luminous glow, but most of them do, I love Coral Sandy Beach and sunlit bronze, these are great quality blushes, don't be turned off by the fact that they are a dollar, trust me alot of other blushes that are more expensive cannot compare!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in Sandalwood, Sunlit Bronze and Tawny Beige and I LOVE IT.

Sandalwood is this matte, peachy light brown that flatters alot of skin tones. I got pretty tanned after ordering this and I was thinking, 'this is so gonna look chalky on me.' but it didn't! which is pretty amazing for a drugstore blush!

Sunlit bronze looks pretty similar to Sandalwood - but a little more brown. It is slightly shimmery too. The glitters can be seen in the pan, but when you apply them, it's not too visible and definitely acceptable for everyday use.

Tawny Beige is the darkest among the 3, also with subtle shimmers. It's this rosy peach color that would be really nice for a night out!

Jordana's Blushes pretty much blends in with my skin tone really well and lasts a good amount of time. Usually, my other blushes don't even last that long due to the hot weather and oily skin I have :( Surprisingly, this blush lasted me an entire warm afternoon. I got home with Sandalwood still visible on my face, after a good 6-8 hours!

Contrary to many, i actually like the screw tops although it's not a very friendly thing when you're rushing... But at least it ensures me that my click/flip pan won't break on me or anything like my other blushes...

However, one thing is that I wish these blushes are portable friendly. They don't have a mirror, or a brush for on-the-go touch ups :( But considering the lasting power of this blushes, I think it ain't an issue. But still! haha.

Will definitely repurchase and =) One of my must buys all the time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by panhiax2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have almost all the blush colors from this line and I have to say these are really good blush. Not just good for the price but good quality in pigment and texture. Honestly, the blush from this line is as good as some of the more expensive blush from high end lines from department stores, Sephora and Ulta. I have MAC, Tarte, Cargo, Clinique, Nars and other expensive blush and these Jordana blush along with the cheaper price blush from brands like La Femme, Jane, Wet n' Wild, and Sonia Kashuk are as good as any of the other costly brands. I would prefer to shop smart (especially now in this economy) and buy something that is good quality at a reasonable price than buy a high end brand product for just it's name because there are high end products that are not as great as they are hyped up to be.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

I have this blush in a few different colors and I'm really impressed with the amazing color payoff on all the ones I have (which is most of the shades available). My favorite for summer is Coral Sandy Beach. It's the perfect bright coral shade that I've been really craving lately in all my makeup. There are also some amazing subtle shades, such as Touch of Pink, which is quite pigmented despite being a lighter color.

Overall, I've been really impressed with Jordana's blushes, and most of the things I've tried from the company. The small price does not mean poor quality in this case. The blushes are soft and blendable. They last a decent amount of time and are even better when layered over a cream blush. I would definitely repurchase and already have backups of my favorite shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by swthart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I have it in blushing rose. It is really pigmented and stays put all day. You definitely can not beat the price. Will definitely repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in Sandalwood, very pretty peachy pink.

Pigmentation is quite good but I do need to touch it up every few hours. The texture is actually very soft and finely milled, yet doesn't fly every which where when I dip my brush like the new formula by Rimmel does.

The packing is an impractical screw top and is quite bulky but sturdy.

Nice color range, so you can buy several shades for several looks that work well on normal days. Don't use this on special occasions, though, it won't last.

For the price, this blush is so great with the only problem mainly being the lasting power.

Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by McKohler

Oh god, I love this product.
I like it 'cause the "Blushing rose" one looks pretty natural with my skin tone, also I like how little it is so I can take it everywhere.
For me this is perfect, I don't need a lot of words for describe how much I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Kiruby82

I love this blushes! I have always bought a little here and there from Jordana, ever since i was in highschool.
These blushes are really nice. A wide range of tones, for all skin colors, pigmented, buildable and with different finishes!
I love how Coral Sandy Beach and Blushing rose have a golden glow in them!!
I never got any allergic reaction or breakouts for using them.
I took 1 lippie off because they wear off a bit "fast" on me (lets say i have to reapply in 4 hrs or so) and i saw they changed the package to a metallic silver finish which makes it look cheaper. I think the opaque silver package was way better. But anyway, i recommend them! :)