MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 2/25/2013 2:25:00 PM

I ordered mine from ebay. I'm sure its authentic but I presume its very old as it has a certain smell to it.
It applied chalky and just looked orange. I gave this to my sister because I couldn't stand it.

on 2/3/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I can see this lasting me a long time. This blush is very pigmented and I have to apply it with my 187 brush. I love that it is matte. You only need a tiny bit and it lasts almost all day. The color is a nice light pink with a hint of peach. I went to the MAC counter thinking I was going to purchase Melba but when the sales person tried them both on I liked how this one looked better NC35 for refrence. I will repurchase this blush.

on 11/21/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This blush I believe is the perfect flush of color, great for an everyday blush. This is def a color I grab for when nothing else seems to go with my makeup that day or whatever the case. I would recommend this blush for anyone who is interested. I believe this would be suitable for any skin tone or shade because it can be used with a sheer/light hand for someone fair skinned (like myself) but it can be built up for someone who needs more color. As for package and price both are decent but I haven't found a drugstore dupe so I will be repurchasing this when needed.

on 11/2/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite mac blush. It gives the perfect pink color to my cheeks and doesn't take a lot to show up on my tan skin. I will not be repurchasing this cause I think I will have this for a long time before I run out but would like to try other mac blushes in satin finish.

on 11/2/2012 12:03:00 PM

I LOOOOOVE this color ! It looks so beautiful,it's highly pigmented so you have to have a light hand but it looks so natural on my skin !

on 10/23/2012 11:45:00 PM

I tried this blush out for the first time and in the pan it looks really nice pinky color but when applied on my skintone, it came out wayyyy to red...almost like a drunken RED look...(really don't want that on my cheeks). I am asian and have a warm light-medium skintone with yellow undertones. I took it back to the MAC counter and traded it for blushbaby and fell in love (with blushbaby instead). The color pigmentation and blendability is great though (as with any MAC blush). I can see how this color will suit others with maybe a darker skintone or a cooler skin tone rather than mine...but this color just did not work for me. =(

on 9/19/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This one on me looks like a perfect pink with a just the right dab of peach flush. No glitter, very natural in photos. Comes highly recommended!

on 9/11/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very pigmented, not ashy at all. However, this pulls very red on my NC30 yellow-toned, Asian skin tone. Give it a try if you have a warm skin tone that doesn't have any redness to it.

on 8/30/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted a mac blush so a mua at the store matched me with this for my skintone. This blush looks really pretty on my skin. Its like a coral pinky color. I apply this with the mac white angled contour brush, I can't remember its number. It's super pigmented and it stays on all day. It may fade a little but you can definitely still tell you're wearing brush. I can't remember how much I payed for this but I know it was expensive as everything at mac is expensive. Overral, I love this blush and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great blush, perfect for faking a completely natural flush to the cheeks. It claims to be a satin finish but I honestly can't tell the difference between satin and matte.

The color itself of this mac blush leans more towards the coral side of pink. In my opinion, it is very natural. With light application, this can definitely pass off as a completely natural flush to the face.

The pigmentation in this blush is amazing. It makes it a little harder to blend, so I would recommend applying this with a light hand if you were to apply it over your foundation, or just on bare skin. I would highly recommend applying this in natural, direct sunlight with a mirror to ensure that it is perfectly blended seamlessly into your skin. Personally though, I normally apply a heavy amount of this onto my skin, and then stipple liquid foundation over the blush, to fake that 'lit from within' glow. I use this blush everyday that I wear makeup.

I like the packaging, but I would appreciate it more if, like all Mac blushes, it were less bulky, and more sleek. I would also appreciate it more if Mac products a little less costly.

Popular Blush Products