December 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my favourite mac blush. It gives the perfect pink color to my cheeks and doesn't take a lot to show up on my tan skin. I will not be repurchasing this cause I think I will have this for a long time before I run out but would like to try other mac blushes in satin finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by littlemaki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOOOOOVE this color ! It looks so beautiful,it's highly pigmented so you have to have a light hand but it looks so natural on my skin !

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I tried this blush out for the first time and in the pan it looks really nice pinky color but when applied on my skintone, it came out wayyyy to red...almost like a drunken RED look...(really don't want that on my cheeks). I am asian and have a warm light-medium skintone with yellow undertones. I took it back to the MAC counter and traded it for blushbaby and fell in love (with blushbaby instead). The color pigmentation and blendability is great though (as with any MAC blush). I can see how this color will suit others with maybe a darker skintone or a cooler skin tone rather than mine...but this color just did not work for me. =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one on me looks like a perfect pink with a just the right dab of peach flush. No glitter, very natural in photos. Comes highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pigmented, not ashy at all. However, this pulls very red on my NC30 yellow-toned, Asian skin tone. Give it a try if you have a warm skin tone that doesn't have any redness to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a mac blush so a mua at the store matched me with this for my skintone. This blush looks really pretty on my skin. Its like a coral pinky color. I apply this with the mac white angled contour brush, I can't remember its number. It's super pigmented and it stays on all day. It may fade a little but you can definitely still tell you're wearing brush. I can't remember how much I payed for this but I know it was expensive as everything at mac is expensive. Overral, I love this blush and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by CandidReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush, perfect for faking a completely natural flush to the cheeks. It claims to be a satin finish but I honestly can't tell the difference between satin and matte.

The color itself of this mac blush leans more towards the coral side of pink. In my opinion, it is very natural. With light application, this can definitely pass off as a completely natural flush to the face.

The pigmentation in this blush is amazing. It makes it a little harder to blend, so I would recommend applying this with a light hand if you were to apply it over your foundation, or just on bare skin. I would highly recommend applying this in natural, direct sunlight with a mirror to ensure that it is perfectly blended seamlessly into your skin. Personally though, I normally apply a heavy amount of this onto my skin, and then stipple liquid foundation over the blush, to fake that 'lit from within' glow. I use this blush everyday that I wear makeup.

I like the packaging, but I would appreciate it more if, like all Mac blushes, it were less bulky, and more sleek. I would also appreciate it more if Mac products a little less costly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Kristin84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! The color is perfect! It is a warm pink/peachy tone that goes well when I`m pale or tanned. And it doesen`t break me out and It stayes on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by annakimla

Great, natural looking and lasts all day. Don't apply too much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by kpl30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my first MAC blush and after falling in love with it after having my make up done at the MAC counter, i decided to purchase it. I have tanned skin and the colour suits so well! Makes me look very girly and fresh :) You have to be careful not to use a lot though!