September 2, 2014 | 1943 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I tried this blush out for the first time and in the pan it looks really nice pinky color but when applied on my skintone, it came out wayyyy to red...almost like a drunken RED look...(really don't want that on my cheeks). I am asian and have a warm light-medium skintone with yellow undertones. I took it back to the MAC counter and traded it for blushbaby and fell in love (with blushbaby instead). The color pigmentation and blendability is great though (as with any MAC blush). I can see how this color will suit others with maybe a darker skintone or a cooler skin tone rather than mine...but this color just did not work for me. =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one on me looks like a perfect pink with a just the right dab of peach flush. No glitter, very natural in photos. Comes highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pigmented, not ashy at all. However, this pulls very red on my NC30 yellow-toned, Asian skin tone. Give it a try if you have a warm skin tone that doesn't have any redness to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a mac blush so a mua at the store matched me with this for my skintone. This blush looks really pretty on my skin. Its like a coral pinky color. I apply this with the mac white angled contour brush, I can't remember its number. It's super pigmented and it stays on all day. It may fade a little but you can definitely still tell you're wearing brush. I can't remember how much I payed for this but I know it was expensive as everything at mac is expensive. Overral, I love this blush and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by CandidReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush, perfect for faking a completely natural flush to the cheeks. It claims to be a satin finish but I honestly can't tell the difference between satin and matte.

The color itself of this mac blush leans more towards the coral side of pink. In my opinion, it is very natural. With light application, this can definitely pass off as a completely natural flush to the face.

The pigmentation in this blush is amazing. It makes it a little harder to blend, so I would recommend applying this with a light hand if you were to apply it over your foundation, or just on bare skin. I would highly recommend applying this in natural, direct sunlight with a mirror to ensure that it is perfectly blended seamlessly into your skin. Personally though, I normally apply a heavy amount of this onto my skin, and then stipple liquid foundation over the blush, to fake that 'lit from within' glow. I use this blush everyday that I wear makeup.

I like the packaging, but I would appreciate it more if, like all Mac blushes, it were less bulky, and more sleek. I would also appreciate it more if Mac products a little less costly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Kristin84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! The color is perfect! It is a warm pink/peachy tone that goes well when I`m pale or tanned. And it doesen`t break me out and It stayes on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by annakimla

Great, natural looking and lasts all day. Don't apply too much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by kpl30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my first MAC blush and after falling in love with it after having my make up done at the MAC counter, i decided to purchase it. I have tanned skin and the colour suits so well! Makes me look very girly and fresh :) You have to be careful not to use a lot though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is a little too vibrant for me. I really like it though. Really pigmented and ha as nice colour pay off. It can be blended out to a little bit of a lighter shade but tends to stay vibrant ! I ordered this product for the MAC webiste and the swatch looked a lot paler ! I have really pale skin (nc14) and don't find this blush suits my colour tone at all. I would reccomend it to those with a warm and muted skin tone to add a pop of colour. It's an amazing colour and I will be repurchasing (in a slightly different shade). Packaging is terrible. Always breaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I didn't realize how pigmented this would be upon trying it! This is my only MAC blush and it tempts me to want more, it's smooth in texture, the color and finish are beautiful, highly pigmented but gives a natural looking flush, and I think the lasting power is pretty good! The packaging is nice and sturdy, although it's expensive like most other HE blushes it seems like it will last quite a while so $20 was worth the investment to me