GLAMGLOW Mud Mask

3.2

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 8/25/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing!!! In the winter/fall I have VERYYYY dry skin, I wish I had this product before so I could have worked on my skin during that time. This is a clay mask and I used to use a clay mask long ago, but it would majorly dry me out! This has little tiny scrubbing balls that you scrub before removing and afterwards your face is as soft as a baby's bottom! Perfect for us dry skin girls. And it does somewhat clear up my skin, but I do not have a lot of acne so I wouldn't be able to give advice in that area. But whenever I do have acne the day after using this they seem smaller! Love this stuff. I have been told by some oily skin girls that is doesn't do much for them and some love it. So I guess it just depends on your other concerns. For those with a lot of acne issues I think the one in the white packaging would be best for you! Also I believe the clumps in this are dried tea tree leaves which is VERY good for your skin. Wishing it was cheaper!

on 8/12/2014 11:14:00 PM

This mask works, but for the price I'd expect a lot more than just clay and tea leaves that keep falling off during application (annoying!). The tingling/burning sensation gives the impression of some kind of miracle going on, but it doesn't do any more than your regular drugstore mud mask.

The packaging is lovely and I liked the smell. I got the sample size and do not plan on repurchasing.

on 8/8/2014 7:21:00 PM

I have tried 3 of the 4 Glamglow masks- Youthmud, Powermud Dual Cleanse, and SuperMud. I have liked them all, but I have yet to purchase any. I just keep asking for samples at cosmetic counters because it's really pricey for a tiny amount and I'm still nervous my skin will react badly. Youthmud tingles a little, but cleans well. Supermud cleans my skin out the best. I actually said "wow!" when I rinsed it off. Powermud was the most gentle of the three I tried, it is a mask and then when you go to rinse it in turns into an oil based cleanser and it smells nice. That all said, they are a bit harsh overall except maybe for the Powermud, so I'm very nervous that my skin is going to react badly. I didn't take review lippies off for that, since I can't predict the future, but it seems a fine line between skin clearing and too harsh to make skin look better.

on 8/4/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have used much cheaper masks with better results. This is nothing to write home about except all the reviews where it has been irritating to the skin.
DO not believe the hype this is not a magical mask worth trying. Save your money or better yet spend it on a mask that has better ingredients and healing properties for your skin.

on 8/3/2014 12:53:00 AM

I tried a small size of the Youthmud product. I found it to be quite a harsh product -- the exfoliating bits are particularly big and rough, and the mud is strongly fragranced. I could not leave it on my face for too long before it started to sting. It's also a complete PITA to wash off and all the leafy pieces end up clogging up your sink. Shockingly mediocre verging on just plain bad.

on 7/27/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I heard so much about this product on YouTube so I figured it had to be amazing, so while in sephora I bought the sample size for $19. I was so excited to get home and try this mask. After I used it I felt disappointed, I didn't notice anything spectacular- my H20+ mask works just as well and is cheaper than the sample of this mask. I don't know if I just had really high expectations of this product or if it had too much hype. But I won't be buying again any time soon. And I'm so thankful I decided to buy the sample and not the original size which is way overpriced!!

on 7/14/2014 11:04:00 AM

I found this to be a terribly disappointing product and very pricey. I believe it can be difficult to locate in beauticians in Ireland, but my local had it and claims to be Irelands No1 supplier of the Glamglow range, Its not a very nice texture, its heavy and flaky. On the leaflet with it, it did warn you may experience a tingling sensation. I didnt experience this at all and found it made no difference to the appearance of my skin whatsoever.The jar is frightfully small too for the price(50). An alternative to this I have been using to keep my skin clear and bright is Origins clear improvement pore clearing mask. Its just fab!!

on 7/9/2014 4:58:00 AM

I really really love this mask. All you need is a thin layer. After use my skin feels super soft and clean & my pores look smaller. I will purchase again, i just wish it wasnt so pricey.

on 6/25/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Great intense exfoliator for the face; especially if a chemical and glycolic peel aren't quite your thing.

Of course, the key to a radiant complexion does not start with primers, bronzers, setting powder, and whatever else you slather on your face. It instead begins with a fresh, deeply cleansed, and intensely exfoliated face. Exfoliation rids the face of dead skin cells that make your skin dull, lifeless, and cause your make-up to cake. Exfoliating reveals the new, fresh skin underneath making your face radiant! But you don't always have to go to a spa for to get an intense exfoliation- besides who has the money. You can do it at home.

It's simple. Cleanse with your facial cleanser, rinse, dry, and apply the mud. The mud is gritty and rough, so apply gently to avoid bruising your face. Cover the entire face avoiding eye and lip area. It will tingle!!!!!! If you have sensitive skin, it may tingle a lot!!! But it's bearable :). Be a big girl and let it set for about 10 minutes or as long as your face can stand it.

Rinse and pat your face dry. Then, of course, apply your moisturizer and eye cream,and wake up with a brighter, smoother face! Use it twice a week ONLY for the best results!

on 6/15/2014 7:33:00 PM

This is a good product, but is it worth the price? I think it is fair to say that this mask would be at a 80%+ re-purchase rating if it was $10, or even $35. But at $76CDN (and I've seen it for $85CDN), it has a lot of proving to do.

Foremost, I think this is an excellent product. It works quickly, cleanses thoroughly, and the scrub-removal makes it double duty. My skin looks really good after I use it. Does it work better than bentonite clay ie Aztec Secret? It dries much faster. It doesn't leave my face red. It doesn't require mixing. It is gentler. Those are the benefits. On it's own merit, I would consider this a re-purchasable product; it is the best mask I've ever used (pre-mixed or otherwise). FOR THE PRICE THOUGH, I can easily see why most sane people with average incomes would rather spend a small iota of the price on a dry clay powder. For a lady or gent who isn't bothered by the price though, I'd consider this a must-have.

Popular Masks