October 23, 2014 | 880 users online

Masks - GLAMGLOW - Mud Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by harajukuboy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've taken this mask off literally minutes ago so I'm not sure what the end result will be, I will edit this tomorrow, but I had another GlamGlow mask and it was really good, I can't remember which one off the top of my head, maybe Supermud? Well anyway first off this one tingles a LOT, almost uncomfortably, but after about a minute this stops, and it dries very quickly and very tightly. I have dry skin so was worried this would dry me out too much but after washing my skin felt cramp to touch but a little tight so I moisturised with my HG Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, and it feels good. I am inclined to say my pores around my nose look slightly smaller? The price isn't fun but my other mask was worth it, I'll see what my skin is like tomorrow to tell you more...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Got a large sample of this at Sephora-meh-I don't see it doing anything more than any other mask/scrub I've used. I don't really have a large pore issue. It does tingle upon application, which doesn't mean much of anything to me. Overhyped and overpriced. I can see people loving this if they have never done exfoliation masks/scrubs before. For the money, I would rather spend it on Dermadoctor Physical Chemistry scrub as it has multi-acids in it which are ingredients that really do something other than sand your face and you don't get leaves stuck to your skin, hands, sink and hair. Won't be wasting my money on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh' not the worst product but at the same time I wish I hadn't wasted the $ on this junk. Not worth the time, $ or thought. There are (rolls eyes) SOOOOO many better and cheaper masks in the world to waste your hard earned cash on this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is expensive and the leafy bits in it end up over the floor! But it is so good!
Applying it is messy and it burns the skin for a few seconds once it's on, but it makes your face glow. It isn't drying but seems to clear any spots.
This is a definite go to product before a big night out to make your face look fresh and healthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by CremesComeTrue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $69 I was hoping for a result I couldn't get with cheaper masks. It's just not all that. Not worth the hype or $69. Dried me out, which only accentuates wrinkles.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to my sephora and got a baby sized tub to sample before I lay down 60$ for the real deal. Now I'm not a cheap a$$ or anything, I will readily pay for a product that's pricy if I deem it worth it. But I really don't get the hype. My skin is sensitive, so a lot of products piss it off and break me out. So it scared the crap out of me when I tried this for the first time only to have it burn like crazy. It eventually stopped but when I rinsed off my face I saw almost no difference. My face felt less oily but the same effect happens with my aqua marina cleanser. I think I most disappointed because of the hype. I was expecting "wow" results especially for the price but it just didn't do anything for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Sinjin1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Too much being made out of this product.
Girls that don't need it are using it...makes acne worse.
I'm 50..It does not tighten or do anything more than
Queen Helene for $4.oo.

Eye mask is an expensive disappointment as well.
I only wish their product worked as well as the hype.

**Would not reccommend for anyone with a bad skin condition..
This will just make it worse..and cost yu a fortune.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much about this mask. I'm a serious facial masks junkie. I have to say I was NOT impressed. My skin did feel nice right after I washed it off. It was clean and fresh but it had no long term effects whatsoever. When I first put it on, it was tingly (burned a little bit actually). I don't normally mind that because I looove my Ren mask and it does that to my face as well but after I wash my Ren mask off, my skin literally glows for days. I will not purchase this product ( I used the sample from sephora to write the review).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have heard so much hype about this product so I had to try. I purchased the small size for $21.00 since $60.00 for a face mask is a bit ridiculous (almost the price of a facial!). My husband and I both tried this out. I must say, he had better results than I did. The mask goes on thin which I liked, except for the chucks of leaves which was just uncomfortable. The product dried very tight which is good for a mask. I washed it off and my face did look smooth and bright. This effect only lasted me till the next morning when my face looked no different and was dry. I have sensitive skin so this may be the reason why. My husband on the other hand his skin was glowing for days.

I would not re-buy due to the price, its insane for the amount you get and the fact I saw barely any difference. Even the small jar is enough for only three uses. I will stick to my Vichy mask that I love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I do not use masks and I was very skeptical of this at first. The only reason I tried it was because I got free samples from Sephora.

Holy cow. This is like a vacuum for the face. Like a 10x stronger, mud version of those Biore Pore strips. I used this at night before I went to bed. I couldn't decipher results immediately after I removed it, because my skin was all red and puffy from the tingle of the mask. When I woke up the next morning, my face was clearer than it's ever been since before puberty. All these years, I blamed my uneven, dull complexion on severe scarring from acne and poor pigmentation. But after using this mask, I now know it's actually all the dark sebum build up in pores and blackheads that makes my complexion look uneven. Eww. All of that was GONE after this mask. My skin didn't feel any softer to the touch, but the pores were cleared! I think that's what the whole "brightness" thing is about - clearing away the dark crap inside your pores. I went for about two or three days after that application until my face went back to it's normal, greasy sebum state.

Because it is that powerful, I probably wouldn't use this more than twice a week. I am kind of afraid that this will cause negative rebound effects in my skin. I'm sure it's also pulling out all the good oils as well. I'll update this review as I use it more.

I would definitely recommend using this the day before a special event of some kind. You can probably get a good sample from Sephora.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No