July 29, 2014 | 1179 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by aj0801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this has the potential to be a great product for people with normal skin, however, I have very oily skin and this foundation completely slides off my face in the matter of about 3-4 hours. I previously used MAC pro longwear foundation and that stayed put on my face significantly longer than Diorskin Forever. Problem is, MAC doesn't seem to have the right shade for me, it's either too pink or too yellow. I got a perfect match in Dior, so I was ecstatic about it, however I now have to use a primer AND a setting spray just to get my foundation to come close to lasting as long as MAC Pro longwear.

I think for skin that is not as oily this foundation would be perfect. It makes my skin feel super soft, and the foundation is a nice medium coverage and doesn't go on too cakey. However I would not re-purchase again because in my opinion it is not a good match for very oily skin as it slides off completely in the matter of hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by fatima1087

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC studio fix for years! but then i decided to change and a friend of mine advised me to get Diorskin foundation! so i did! and the first time i wore it wasn't that bad because basically i was in a place in which i couldn't check myself in the mirror every two mins! but by the time i came home i found my face with weird lines and it started looking cakey and it looked like it was LITERALLY peeling off like a mask! wore it with different primers and still the same!
i was given a shade HB40! which is WAY darker than my skin! so that was another issue i was annoyed with! certainly wont bother and get another shade! However, it might be my extra oily face .. might work for u if u have a dry skin, also it photographs pale

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by lulu2013

I have been using Dior Forever foundation for several years now, and what I like about it is, not smelly, texture is great, package is fantastic, the colors available are pretty, it does hydrate my skin. However, when I purchase the Teint Idole Ultra Lancôme long lasting foundation, I found that it covers more and it does last much longer, because the foundation itself is thicker and denser, so if you have a dry skin go for Dior Forever, otherwise, Lancôme is a longer lasting more covering foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product!

I tried the Diorskin Airspray before as well and loved it too but the line is being discontinued in France. So back to finding an everyday foundation - this one provides great coverage but dries to a powder finish. Doesn't feel heavy and doesn't need to be set. Keeps my morning routine simple!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by shanatock

This is a good quality foundation as its meant to look and feel like skin. It provides good coverage. However, I would not repurchase simply because of the price.

Application method:

I use this foundation with my fingers simply because the ingredients within the product is suppose to be activated by human heat that other brushes cannot do. The foundation claims to blend with your skin as one because of its latest technology. If you use a brush it does not give you "natural" and it can look cakey. I use to use it with my flat top kabuki brush from Coastal Scents and it would give me a nice finish but not skin like. I even use it with my beauty blender. It gave me close to skin like finish but I find I was using more product that I needed. Hence why I used my fingers. It blended into my skin very well and looks very natural.

Claims:

It does live up to its claim to last on the skin. The coverage is medium and slightly above medium. I wouldn't say full like the Kat von D kind. However, the one thing I notice if your skin is really oily it does not last as long. So make sure to use an anti-oil primer.

Overall if you have the money go ahead and purchase this. I personally won't cause of the price and because I am a foundation whore. I get bored easily :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by ahshan719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice Product.

visit more beauty tips:http://www.idollashauthority.com

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Ildsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While it looks okay when I put it on it flakes after just 30 minutes. Got told that this was perfect for dry skin but not in my case. It made my skin feel tight even when mixing it with an moisturizer and after some days of using it my skin looked more miserable then ever. Felt bad to have paid this much for a product that made my skin worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a little over two months now, so I feel that is enough time to give this a full review. This foundation has a medium to full coverage, semi-matte finish. It is pretty long-lasting, at about eight hours for me. My skin: combination, so typically dry around the chin/cheeks and oily in the T-zone. My shade: 031. I'm a Stromboli/Barcelona, NC 40/42, medium-tan olive skin.

Pros:
beautiful finish that isn't mask-like
long-lasting
rather decent coverage with two layers
morphs completely to match my skin tone after a few minutes (I don't think of it as oxidation because it doesn't turn orange on me)
Con:
price

If you can actually find a shade for yourself, and you're in the market for a more pricey foundation, this is definitely worth looking into. It doesn't really offer much for deeper skin tones, sadly. I hate when companies do that. There are people darker than NC50! (ranting)

Overall, this is just such a lovely foundation. It makes me look absolutely perfect and flawless, without looking like I'm a corpse. I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I want to look as flawless as possible without people thinking it's the result of makeup. This looks like my skin, if it were perfect. I hate to say it, but I will most likely repurchase when I run out. I will, however, plan this purchase around Sephora's F&Fs!

EDIT: I forgot to mention how I apply it. I get a lot more coverage when I use my fingers. Even with my synthetic flat foundation brush, I feel like it's soaking up the product too much. With two full pumps, and using my fingers, I can cover my whole face, and use the rest for undereye circles and small blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by littlem0tel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was first given to me as a gift for my birthday November 2011 and I have never bought any other foundation since! I truly love this product, I like full coverage foundations because I prefer my skin to be completely covered and even. This product leaves a beautiful glow across my face but completely covers any blemishes and redness. I constantly get compliments on my skin when I'm wearing this foundation. I find it also photographs really well without making me look a ghostly white as some HD foundations tend to do. The shade I use for my pale skin is shade 010 ivory, however over the summer months I tend to tan really easily so I switch to shade 020 light beige which is perfect for that extra colour without creating the dreaded orange head! I much prefer the pump bottle for hygiene reasons and find that this keeps the product a nice smooth consistency. I find that if used every single day this bottle lasts approximately one month though I do apply full coverage so imagine this would last much longer if you prefer a light layer.

I would be completely lost without this foundation and I constantly recommend it to anybody suffering the foundation crisis!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by danielleblore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is great for my skin, gives an even coverage and it actually feels like silk when you put it on. It doesn't feel like I even have any foundation on! my skin is very oily (need to powder my face every half hour and I usually need to re-apply foundation every hour) but I found that with this foundation it stayed on for a good couple of hours! the only downside would be the price it is quite expensive but I think it's worth it. my skin feels so smooth too!