October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by earthtoforever

I've been using this for a couple of years. First using as a foundation (21 linen, perfect for golden undertone), and then only as spot concealer. I call this product my best friend because it stays on forever and always makes me feel better about myself. I've tried other products and this is the best out there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cookie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just bought this foundation. I normally ask for samples first before buying which is essential before you spend so much money. In this case I had Debenhams points to use up and there was discount in the store, so it was the perfect opportunity to purchase. I think this is a beautiful foundation and looks great on my skin. I apply it with the beauty blender and it gives a lovely finish. Must try the fingers too. Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ange229

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite foundation. I often decide to give other brands a go but I always find myself coming back to Diorskin Forever. Easy to apply, great coverage, long lasting (I put this on at 6am and it still looks good at 7pm). In summer I find I can end up looking a lot like a hot mess if I'm not wearing an oil free primer underneath and a good loose powder over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it today. Using YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat I wanted to change it and see if I can find something better. Although YSL was VERY nice on my face, I still thought there should be some better foundation for my skin. Reading some interviews with Dita Von Teese, I saw she uses Dior Capture Totale, so I went to Sephora to buy my Dior. Well, Capture Totale was too expensive for me (about 100 EUR), so I bought this (about 50 EUR). My shade is 020 - light beige. When I came back home, the first thing I did was to clear my face and try this. :) I like the way it blends, but you should use your fingers. With my plane foundation brush I have to use much more foundation than using my fingers. The finish is matte, which is nice for my oily skin. The YSL was giving me this nice natural-like glow, but it was turning into oil only in 1-2 hours. Hope it will be different with Dior Forever. :) For now, I could say that I really like it - my skin is covered better than with YSL. We'll see how it works on a long term period. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Warning: I have a 10x magnifying mirror and am a foundation perfectionist :)
A very natural look, smooth feel and good color match in 022 (once many were tested). My skin is quite oily and this foundation needs blotting and powder at least twice during a long day but I've yet to find any in the last decade that don't! It's a really pretty coverage once I learned how to work with it. Foundation brushes (tried 3 different ones) just really didn't work it into the skin very nicely and caused it to catch in pores but I've have found that to be the case with thinner, drier, silicon-y foundations. Bingo! Laura Mercier sponge worked fantastically and now the finish is pretty. The colors are great but really need to be tested. Hasn't bothered my skin at all despite the alcohol content. I could do without the fragrance but it goes away quickly. Oh - super easy to remove with just liquid cleanser and water. Pretty nice for me after much trial and error with other brands - my Mac ProLongwear NW20 was just looking too peach for me and finding a good color match is so hard.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Alissalouise13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Because I use fake tan, my foundation has to have yellow undertones to match. I'm normally a MAC NC30-35 and the 031 Sand in Dior Forver is perfect for me.

I love that it has a pump, so no wasting expensive foundation! Yay! :-) It has a silky texture and glides on my face very smoothly. Like others have said, you don't need to use much. Packaging and bottle are nice.

Why not 5/5? I have a slightly oily t-zone and this foundation does not stop me from going shiny, so I have to use powder too for this area. Also, it's a little expensive at £32. Best to buy it with a discount code!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by aj0801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this has the potential to be a great product for people with normal skin, however, I have very oily skin and this foundation completely slides off my face in the matter of about 3-4 hours. I previously used MAC pro longwear foundation and that stayed put on my face significantly longer than Diorskin Forever. Problem is, MAC doesn't seem to have the right shade for me, it's either too pink or too yellow. I got a perfect match in Dior, so I was ecstatic about it, however I now have to use a primer AND a setting spray just to get my foundation to come close to lasting as long as MAC Pro longwear.

I think for skin that is not as oily this foundation would be perfect. It makes my skin feel super soft, and the foundation is a nice medium coverage and doesn't go on too cakey. However I would not re-purchase again because in my opinion it is not a good match for very oily skin as it slides off completely in the matter of hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by fatima1087

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC studio fix for years! but then i decided to change and a friend of mine advised me to get Diorskin foundation! so i did! and the first time i wore it wasn't that bad because basically i was in a place in which i couldn't check myself in the mirror every two mins! but by the time i came home i found my face with weird lines and it started looking cakey and it looked like it was LITERALLY peeling off like a mask! wore it with different primers and still the same!
i was given a shade HB40! which is WAY darker than my skin! so that was another issue i was annoyed with! certainly wont bother and get another shade! However, it might be my extra oily face .. might work for u if u have a dry skin, also it photographs pale

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by lulu2013

I have been using Dior Forever foundation for several years now, and what I like about it is, not smelly, texture is great, package is fantastic, the colors available are pretty, it does hydrate my skin. However, when I purchase the Teint Idole Ultra Lancôme long lasting foundation, I found that it covers more and it does last much longer, because the foundation itself is thicker and denser, so if you have a dry skin go for Dior Forever, otherwise, Lancôme is a longer lasting more covering foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product!

I tried the Diorskin Airspray before as well and loved it too but the line is being discontinued in France. So back to finding an everyday foundation - this one provides great coverage but dries to a powder finish. Doesn't feel heavy and doesn't need to be set. Keeps my morning routine simple!