September 2, 2014 | 1131 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by bthao23

This product is great. I notice my skin looking softer and radiant after one night use. It is very moisturizing. It definitely did what it said. i can not expect more from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by juillet4paris

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this for a several years, I switched in between because I felt the need to explore and each time I came back to it. I wake up with a bright, even toned complexion. It's rich so a little goes a long way but this is worth every cent. It's like having a mini facial every night. This has earned its way into my HG products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by malditakengkay

I got this as a GWP and I absolutely love it! I saw immediate results the next morning! I did my nightly facial routine which is to remove my makeup and wash my face. I applied the cream only to my eyes. The next morning I was just about to our on my concealer when I noticed my eyes were visibly regenerated. I was really surprised because I only had 6 hours of sleep then I realized that I put on the cream the night before. Also, I put on this cream before I put on concealer and it really moisturizers and is a great base. I will definitely buy the full bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by applenerd91

I just bought this product yesterday at the Clinique centre in the Bay, with high hopes as a Clinique girl. I can happily say that it has met, if not exceeded my expectations with only just one use. I was looking for a night cream to use as a preventative measure for aging, (I just recently turned 21), and while I don't have fine lines or wrinkles quite yet... I think it's never, and have been told by Youtube Beauty Gurus that you can never start using eye creams too early.
This cream claims it promotes turnaround cells to reveal fresher and younger looking skin that radiates, and I can agree that it certainly has made my skin look and feel this way just from using it once.
I applied it after using the 3 Step Skin routine by Clinique, and it felt like creamy satin on my skin. It has no smell to it which is nice because as I have sensitive skin, scents can be a little irritating on it.
I feel like this is a great preventative measure night cream for young adults or teenagers, but could also be great for people before their 30's. I'd say at around 30 and up, I would personally start looking at anti-aging creams that maybe do a bit more than just turnover new cells to promote more radiant skin.
Would definitely buy again! a little expensive for a student like me, since I'm on a budget, but you pay for quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Manju1014

It's been 6 weeks since I've been using this product, so I feel that now I can write an accurate review. I have oily, acne-prone skin, with a scaling issue (my skin cells don't turn over as they should so they get plugged in my pores...horrific, i know). This product seriously changed my life. Suffering from the scaling issue for three years, this product has very much kept it at bay. For the first three weeks, my skin was soft, hydrated, and looked refreshed. The trick with this product is, after 7-8 days, to stop using it for a day or so for it to remain effective. The only downside to this moisturizer is that because it is quite rich, it's been causing small acne-like bumps. I have had to scale back on my usage, but I would still repurchase this product. The jar, however, does last a long time. Overall, I'm very thankful I came across this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

great...my facial skin looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite ly. Nose and eyes night moisturizer and I love it.. I massage. This to my nose and eyes and it's perfect it makes my nose sexy and I really love this.. The problem only for me is the price :))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by oceanfrolickr

I was given a sample to try of the product when I purchased another Clinique cream and I absolutely love it! I can feel it working right after I apply it. It doesn't 'burn' or really 'tingle', but there is a slight sensation on the skin. I don't go red or anything like that and in the morning my skin looks really amazing. It seems to clear your skin and make it very, very soft.

I am pretty sure that when the sample runs out, I will purchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

After I ran out of my Origins Zero Oil moisturizer, I was left dry and irritated so I searched for a new night time moisturizer. Low and behold Clinique comes out with this little tub right in time of my hunting and I was interested in trying it. I'm not gonna lie; it was a little pricey, but the jar is filled to the brim and I can say that it'll probably last me the whole fall and winter months. It moisturizes VERY well. Maybe a little too well for my liking actually, I wake up a grease-ball the morning after even though it claims to be oil-free. Most skin junkies say that using a moisturizer with AHA's will leave you with the greasies in the morning; that it is normal, and it means that it is working its magic. Being the very oily me I don't know if I can appreciate that fact. BUT, I can say that it hasn't clogged my pores yet in the 3 weeks that I've been using it and it has helped me with my hyperpigmentation left from some recent inflammation. I just hate that it has so many ingredients, that it comes in a jar, and it's not that cheap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by candapanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing for all skin types. Really gives a radiant skin after only a few uses. Promotes cell turnover which is great for all skin because it reveals new skin underneath. This means that if you have: dry skin - flakey dead skin is replaced with new healthy skin, spotty skin - new skin underneath doesn't have spots, uneven skin - new skin has a bright even tone. Should be okay for oily skin as it's oil-free but I have the driest skin known to man so I can't really comment on that too much! Anyway for my skin it's perfect - has got rid of all my flakes & given me a brighter more even skin so I feel a lot better not wearing make-up. I was using the Turnaround Concentrate which I had to use twice a day but I have replaced that with this moisturiser & also no longer use another night-time moisturiser so it has replaced 2 products for me at night-time & cut down my morning routine by a product! The only one thing is I wish it was slightly richer for the winter but for now it's perfect! Definitely recommend & will repurchase again and again. Great value at 34 too but then I would've expected that as Clinique really are great value for skincare when you compare them to other luxury skincare brands.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No