October 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've got mixed feelings about this one. It is a lovely moisturiser, but I think some of its antioxidants probably don't work as it's packed on a jar. It sinks it well, does not over grease and it's got the perfect balance of lightness/richness for a night cream, in my opinion. I put it on when I'm uber tired so I don't look terrible the next day. The main difference I notice is that I don't wake up with dry uncomfortable skin around eyes and forehead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I have combination, acne prone skin. I wanted a moisturizer that would mositurize my dry cheeks, help keep oil at bay, and keep my breakouts under control. This also promised to brighten and exfoliate my skin, so I was luckily able to obtain a large sample.
I have been using this for 3 weeks. I have been using this in conjunction with the serum and my skin looks amazing. There is a definite improvement already. It makes my skin feel like velvet. My skin is so smooth and even. My skin isn't as oily and I haven't been breaking out. My skin glows and my pores look SO MUCH SMALLER. My skin looks so perfect that I don't wear any makeup anymore! I use it a night so that when I wake up, my skin looks fresh and beautiful.
I do think this is mostly in part to the serum, so I don't think I'll buy the full size. I also don't like that it comes in a jar. I definitely recommend this line though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by bthao23

This product is great. I notice my skin looking softer and radiant after one night use. It is very moisturizing. It definitely did what it said. i can not expect more from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by juillet4paris

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this for a several years, I switched in between because I felt the need to explore and each time I came back to it. I wake up with a bright, even toned complexion. It's rich so a little goes a long way but this is worth every cent. It's like having a mini facial every night. This has earned its way into my HG products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by malditakengkay

I got this as a GWP and I absolutely love it! I saw immediate results the next morning! I did my nightly facial routine which is to remove my makeup and wash my face. I applied the cream only to my eyes. The next morning I was just about to our on my concealer when I noticed my eyes were visibly regenerated. I was really surprised because I only had 6 hours of sleep then I realized that I put on the cream the night before. Also, I put on this cream before I put on concealer and it really moisturizers and is a great base. I will definitely buy the full bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by applenerd91

I just bought this product yesterday at the Clinique centre in the Bay, with high hopes as a Clinique girl. I can happily say that it has met, if not exceeded my expectations with only just one use. I was looking for a night cream to use as a preventative measure for aging, (I just recently turned 21), and while I don't have fine lines or wrinkles quite yet... I think it's never, and have been told by Youtube Beauty Gurus that you can never start using eye creams too early.
This cream claims it promotes turnaround cells to reveal fresher and younger looking skin that radiates, and I can agree that it certainly has made my skin look and feel this way just from using it once.
I applied it after using the 3 Step Skin routine by Clinique, and it felt like creamy satin on my skin. It has no smell to it which is nice because as I have sensitive skin, scents can be a little irritating on it.
I feel like this is a great preventative measure night cream for young adults or teenagers, but could also be great for people before their 30's. I'd say at around 30 and up, I would personally start looking at anti-aging creams that maybe do a bit more than just turnover new cells to promote more radiant skin.
Would definitely buy again! a little expensive for a student like me, since I'm on a budget, but you pay for quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Manju1014

It's been 6 weeks since I've been using this product, so I feel that now I can write an accurate review. I have oily, acne-prone skin, with a scaling issue (my skin cells don't turn over as they should so they get plugged in my pores...horrific, i know). This product seriously changed my life. Suffering from the scaling issue for three years, this product has very much kept it at bay. For the first three weeks, my skin was soft, hydrated, and looked refreshed. The trick with this product is, after 7-8 days, to stop using it for a day or so for it to remain effective. The only downside to this moisturizer is that because it is quite rich, it's been causing small acne-like bumps. I have had to scale back on my usage, but I would still repurchase this product. The jar, however, does last a long time. Overall, I'm very thankful I came across this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

great...my facial skin looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite ly. Nose and eyes night moisturizer and I love it.. I massage. This to my nose and eyes and it's perfect it makes my nose sexy and I really love this.. The problem only for me is the price :))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by oceanfrolickr

I was given a sample to try of the product when I purchased another Clinique cream and I absolutely love it! I can feel it working right after I apply it. It doesn't 'burn' or really 'tingle', but there is a slight sensation on the skin. I don't go red or anything like that and in the morning my skin looks really amazing. It seems to clear your skin and make it very, very soft.

I am pretty sure that when the sample runs out, I will purchase it again!