July 31, 2014 | 1016 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a disappointment! I read the glowing reviews and the song and dance about it being a repackaged luxury cleanser. I do not recommend this for dry skin like me, as it made mine uncomfortably taught and the little softness and hydration my skin did have was gone after cleansing with Nourish. I also developed little pink patches and breakouts along my chin and jawline within a day of use. I thought, well maybe my skin is "purging", "it gets worse before it gets better", blah blah..but after 2.5 weeks of increased acne and irritation I stopped using it and my skin improved. Awful cleanser for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by SpiceLMF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser because of all the great reviews here on MUA and because of the affordable price. I've liked other Trader Joe's skincare in the past as well so I figured it was a safe bet.

Unfortunately I'm disappointed. It definitely cleanses well but leaves my face feeling extremely tight and dry. I have combo skin - dry, flaky skin all over but an oily t-zone so I'm always looking for a balance between cleanliness without drying me out. Definitely not this cleanser. I even went back to it a few weeks later, thinking I needed to give it another chance and still way too drying!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes yes yes!! Removes all my makeup, clears up my super sensitive pesky skin, no strong odor, reasonable price! Perfect for sensitive skin, just a great cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by WoodlandDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Trader Joe's because it's a cheap cleanser packed with an impressive array of vitamins and is supposedly a dupe for a much more expensive version sold at a dermatologist's office. It removed my makeup thoroughly and did not sting my eyes. I returned it because I found that every time I used it, I woke up to pin-point-sized clogs on my nose that would go away once I switched face washes.

Ingredients: Water, sodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium peg-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-80 sorbitan laurate, vitamin b5, vitamin a, vitamin d3, vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin k, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme q-10, green tea extract, copper peptides, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Loving this face wash! I have been pleasantly suprised by this product. I have used more expensive face washes from Dermalogica, Epicuren, Lucrece, Philosophy etc and was getting tired of spending that money. I saw somewhere online that a dermatologist had formulated this cleanser and sold the same formula in his office for much more.. So I figured I would try it since it was so cheap! So far it has been great for my combination skin! It takes off my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. It also hasn't broken me out (and I broke out from many other cleansers) I would highly recommend!! Try it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

The reviews on MUA don't lie, this product is so awesome! For reference, I have clog-prone combination skin that's easily broken out. Since I began using this cleanser, I haven't had a single cyst or acne flare up, which often occurs when I switch cleansers. The texture is gel consistency, it dissolves makeup& oil, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and balanced! It can be a slight bit drying, so the tiniest amount is all you need. Thank you TJ for making an affordable cleanser that does everything it promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

Yay. This takes off my makeup better than my Earth Science A-D-E cleanser, smells good (faintly) but doesn't have fake perfume, and didn't dry out my skin. Can't complain!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by parks906

I am such a trader joe's foodie but I wanted to try one of their cleansers just because! So so so so so glad I did. I am on birth control now which regulates my acne - but this is the topping on the cake - amazing for my sensitive acne prone combination skin - my skin is more "normal" now and less oily. i don't use any other skin products daily just this! (i do use a mask every couple of weeks but this is the only thing that has changed. i no longer use my prescription cleanser or cream and my skin looks great! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by shiherostar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. I couldn't wait to try this because I moved from a big city with Trader Joe's everywhere to a small city where one was opening in like 6 months. I finally picked it up and I really like it. It's simple. Just a cleaner and nothing fancy about it. So far so good. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and it has not broken me out at all. If this keeps working well, then this will be HG status. I sure hope so because the price is just right and skin is tired of whoring around trying to find the right product. I really want to try the moisturizer next. I have really been loving Trader Joe's products. The best part is they are cheap and don't test on animals. WIN!!!

EDIT: So, I am still using this and it has reached HG status. I am on my 3rd bottle of it. It takes off my makeup, doesn't break me out and is simple and non irritating. I absolutely love it! Dirt cheap and amazing. Go get yourself some!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by mariiahx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really eager to buy this because of all the amazing reviews but it makes my face BURN, even worse it makes my skin dry and my breakouts worse. It does however do a good job of getting all my eye makeup off.1