August 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by dididi8318

LOVE THIS CLEANSER!! Completely takes my makeup off. It's really gentle, but does what a cleanser should. So cheap. It doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry, just clean and fresh. I will buy this product over and over again as long as it's available.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by hannab52

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I sooo wanted to like this cleanser because of the $5.99 price tag, but it just didn't work for me. I feel like the odd duck here because so many people liked it, which is why I tried it in the first place. I've been using Pevonia Botanica's combination skin cleanser and I love it except for the fact that it costs about $22.00 with the Skinstore discount.

When I first started using this T. Joe's cleanser I liked the way it removed my makeup and sunscreen, but after a week or so my skin got all these dry patches and I didn't change anything else in my regimen. The great thing about T. Joe's is they will take it back, so I didn't lose any money but the hunt continues for a less expensive cleanser. I think it's going to be difficult because the PB cleanser did such nice things for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by goopycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As the most helpful comment states this really is a little known gem! What a great, no thrills, gentle cleanser! It really helps take off my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. The ingredients are not harsh either. The price isn't bad for the amount you get. Trader Joe's toiletries are really little known gems!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a disappointment! I read the glowing reviews and the song and dance about it being a repackaged luxury cleanser. I do not recommend this for dry skin like me, as it made mine uncomfortably taught and the little softness and hydration my skin did have was gone after cleansing with Nourish. I also developed little pink patches and breakouts along my chin and jawline within a day of use. I thought, well maybe my skin is "purging", "it gets worse before it gets better", blah blah..but after 2.5 weeks of increased acne and irritation I stopped using it and my skin improved. Awful cleanser for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by SpiceLMF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser because of all the great reviews here on MUA and because of the affordable price. I've liked other Trader Joe's skincare in the past as well so I figured it was a safe bet.

Unfortunately I'm disappointed. It definitely cleanses well but leaves my face feeling extremely tight and dry. I have combo skin - dry, flaky skin all over but an oily t-zone so I'm always looking for a balance between cleanliness without drying me out. Definitely not this cleanser. I even went back to it a few weeks later, thinking I needed to give it another chance and still way too drying!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes yes yes!! Removes all my makeup, clears up my super sensitive pesky skin, no strong odor, reasonable price! Perfect for sensitive skin, just a great cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by WoodlandDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Trader Joe's because it's a cheap cleanser packed with an impressive array of vitamins and is supposedly a dupe for a much more expensive version sold at a dermatologist's office. It removed my makeup thoroughly and did not sting my eyes. I returned it because I found that every time I used it, I woke up to pin-point-sized clogs on my nose that would go away once I switched face washes.

Ingredients: Water, sodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium peg-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-80 sorbitan laurate, vitamin b5, vitamin a, vitamin d3, vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin k, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme q-10, green tea extract, copper peptides, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Loving this face wash! I have been pleasantly suprised by this product. I have used more expensive face washes from Dermalogica, Epicuren, Lucrece, Philosophy etc and was getting tired of spending that money. I saw somewhere online that a dermatologist had formulated this cleanser and sold the same formula in his office for much more.. So I figured I would try it since it was so cheap! So far it has been great for my combination skin! It takes off my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. It also hasn't broken me out (and I broke out from many other cleansers) I would highly recommend!! Try it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

The reviews on MUA don't lie, this product is so awesome! For reference, I have clog-prone combination skin that's easily broken out. Since I began using this cleanser, I haven't had a single cyst or acne flare up, which often occurs when I switch cleansers. The texture is gel consistency, it dissolves makeup& oil, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and balanced! It can be a slight bit drying, so the tiniest amount is all you need. Thank you TJ for making an affordable cleanser that does everything it promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

Yay. This takes off my makeup better than my Earth Science A-D-E cleanser, smells good (faintly) but doesn't have fake perfume, and didn't dry out my skin. Can't complain!