Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ILN37941

on 11/9/2014 12:44:00 PM

Only my 4th day of using this foundation and I love it. I wanted to try something different than my MAC NC15 foundation I use. I was an NC40 back in the summer but I stopped tanning and moved away from the beach. This foundation is a buildable full coverage and I love it. I LOVE FULL coverage. My face isn't oily its not cakey with this foundation.

I would so buy it again but I still want to try other foundations.

on 11/8/2014 9:32:00 PM

My HG foundation!

My husband and I were out piddling around town and decided to have an impromptu date night. My makeup was worn all to hell at that point from being out all day and I was feeling frumpy, so my husband suggested we run into Ulta so I could try out some new foundation before we headed out since my Kat Von D foundation had started looking dark on me and I needed to buy some anyways. Ya know, kill two birds with one stone.

I'm NC15 with combo, yet leaning towards dry, skin. I have acne scars out the wazoo. In the store I slapped some on over what was left of my original foundation (which wasn't much)... not to mention the fact that I had no primer... just to see how it looked. I was completely shocked by how flawless my skin looked. I turned and looked at my husband and he said "Wow. Your skin looks all luminous."

I was sold. This foundation blows all my other foundations out of the water. The coverage is excellent. It starts out at medium and is easily built to full without caking up on my dry patches. It literally stays on day as well... and I am a pre-school teacher, so that is saying something. The only downside is the price, but I will gladly pay it for something that works this well.

on 11/8/2014 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best foundation I have ever used. EVER. I have oily, acne prone skin. I use Retin A once a week and take a spiranolactone rx everyday. This combo has helped to keep acne at bay but I am still clog prone and will break out if I use the wrong make-up products. This foundation has been amazing. It is full coverage but can be sheered out using a damp Beauty Blender. Even with it being full coverage it is not thick or cakey. It can accentuate flakes a tad around day 2 or 3 after my Retin A application, but as long as I moisturize well before application it's not a problem.
For me 1.1 is a perfect match for my NC15-20 skin in the winter. When summer came I went up to 1.2 but it is not a huge leap between the shades. It stays put and I do not get oily nor do I need any powder or primer. It is in a glass bottle with a pump (YAY!!). The only ding would be the price point but considering how wonderful it is I would pay double to be able to keep this in my beauty routine. LOVE!!!

on 11/8/2014 2:42:00 PM

I really like this foundation. It isn't too heavy and doesn't crease. The only problem is that it's hard to build up if you want better coverage. I use this foundation on days where I don't want to look too done up or if I'm just running a few errands real quick. It looks very natural.

on 10/27/2014 5:48:00 PM

I adore this product! It is very drying, and I have to keep a strict routine of exfoliating and moisturizing, if I don't, it creates patches that look like scales. I also mix it with a light moisturizer and apply the two together, and use it on its own for dark circles or blemishes. It feels fairly lightweight and doesn't cause break outs. Covers well, and lasts all day.

on 10/27/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation and I am beyond picky with foundations. I have an oily complexion and need a long lasting foundation that lasts through work, heat and sweat. I use to think revlon colorstay and EL double wear were the best....I honestly can't imagine ever going back to them. This looks and feels flawless all day, photographs like a dream and I freaking love it!!!! I have applied it with a brush, BB and fingers and love the results each way. I also use the smashbox pore minimizing primer and think they are match made in heaven

on 10/21/2014 11:33:00 AM

Eh.. I wrote a review about this before but after using it for like a month and a half I changed my mind about it .. It's amazing I mean the texture is kinda like Mac studio fix but this is more hydrating and doesn't dry out fast.. It's perfect and all .. BUT after a few hours I noticed that it cakes up.. Cold weather hot weather it still cakes up.. Primer no primer still :c big disappointment. Hoping I'll find my HG soon.

on 10/2/2014 8:26:00 PM

I love, love, love this foundation.
Prior to buying this product I had been using Dior's Flawless foundation, which was basically my HG. I still love that product but in Australia it is ridiculously expensive and so for what isn't the first time, I decided to try something a little cheaper.
For half the price, Smashbox is amazing. Maybe ... even better?? I don't think I will go back to dior. New HG, right here.
The colour matches my fair skin perfectly, whenever I have acne it totally covers it, it lasts all day (and into the night!), and I've gotten so many comments from people saying how flawless my skin looks and asking what product I use. Despite the fact it feels a little thick to the touch, it really doesn't look like I'm wearing heavy foundation. If I tone down my overall makeup look you really can't tell I'm wearing anything.
I literally cannot recommend this enough.

on 9/30/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this product because ulta does not carry Laura Mercier and i was out of foundation expect the drug store kind. I give it a 4 BC it feels cakey. I dont feel flawless with it. Positive side it has full coverage and does last long.

on 9/19/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I don't own this product. I tried it at Sephora. But after I finish my other foundation, I will purchase. I tried this foundation and I fell head over heel. It's texture is light and it looks very natural. It sets to a semi matte finish. It's light to full coverage. I can't wait finish my other foundation and buy this! It's smashing!