March 1, 2015 | 1783 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Wow Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

I almost finish using this mascara. It does a good job at volumizing eyelashes and eventually my eyes look bigger. Improvement is needed as the eyelashes do not really stay curled up for many hours in order to be more long lasting. Conclusion, it is still a good product but I am still looking for a greater one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is easily a dupe for Too Faced's Lash Injection. The formula is easy to work with and doesn't dry too quickly like most drug store mascaras. The brush is HUGE which is the most important part of what its going to do with your lashes. It makes my lashes look thicker and and longer. It also holds a curl very well. The formula in the tube doesn't prematurely dry out like some other mascaras I've tried and I have not had any problems with clumping. I would give this mascara a 10 if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by ClaraDeMartino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually quite happy about this product, when applied it made my eyelashes look like they were longer and thicker, as noticed by friends.
It wasn't expensive, it was roughly about 5-7
I would definitely use this again, It's my favourite mascara by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by violet5748

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara. It's so amazing. A lot of people complain that it makes their eyelashes clumpy but what i do is i get a previously used mascara brush (from another mascara that was old, dried out, or ran out). I preferably use one that has sorta like spikes in it so that it combs through, and i use that to unclump my lashes. It stays on all day, and makes my eyelashes look nice, full, dark, and long. The price is so cheap compared to those maybelline mascaras. Never gonna use a different one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Tirin

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! After reading a few reviews I thought I would give it a try, considering it's extremely cheap. I wasn't disappointed at all, more like the opposite! This mascara gives length, volume, and separates my lashes, like no other mascara.

I totally recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up after seeing it recommended on Allure as a great "overall" mascara (color, length, thickness).
For $4, it's worth it. It's sort of like Great Lash, but not as good (I love GL). It combs through well without clumping (you can build up coats), is a "wet" formula and the shade is a nice dark black.
It lengthens fine, nothing spectacular, but doesn't really do much as far as thickness or volume. This definitely doesn't create a heavy "fringe" of lashes.
It doesn't smudge or crumble though, is easy to wash off and is pretty good as an every day mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro: lengthens well enough, the colour is very black
Con: very very clumpy, hardly volumizes

This mascara may work for you if all you need is to darken and lengthen your lashes. Otherwise, not recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Worst mascara I've ever used! I threw it out after using only once because it clumps, clumps, clumps. I don't recommend it if you want you mascara to separate your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

The product is cheap, it was $3.99 when I bought it at Fred Meyer. My Maybelline Illegal Length mascara was drying out, so I needed a new mascara. I didn't have much money with me at the time, so I decided to buy this stuff. It claims that it's safe for contact lens wearers, and I believe it because I've had no problems with irritation. But then again, I don't have sensitive eyes. It also claims that it has buildable volume. Well, let's just say I disagree with that statement. It's not buildable. It's a very light mascara that doesn't give much volume or length, and you're talking about a girl with naturally long lashes! I also don't like layering on a mascara, because I don't want them over-clumping. I'm probably the only one who would think this, but, I will NOT buy this mascara again. Oh, did I mention it smudges? Yea, that was a turn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Angela75

I am so surprised how much I like this product! It has a slightly wetter consistency than i typically like but it separated, drew out and fanned my lashes perfectly! It lengthened my lashes considerably and not a clump in sight. It hasn't flaked all day and it's incredibly light and flexible. My lashes without mascara are shortish and stick out at odd angles and this stuff straightened and ever so slightly curled them and they stayed put!! A super deal at Walmart in Canada for $3.88 on sale. I am so very impressed! I think i'll stock up before it dissappears!!!