Rimmel Extra Wow Lash

3.9

on 5/11/2013 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great mascara for the price and I love the brush because you can get every lash coated. This makes my lashed really thick and long but the only down side is if you apply to much it will clump

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

super cheap and effective. Gives decent volume and length. This mascara looks natural with one coat, but is very build-able to the look you're going fot

on 3/20/2013 12:22:00 AM

i would recommend this mascara for anyone who wants something cheap that will add volume to your lashes.
i have really short lashes, and i find that this product does lengthen it. i usually apply 2 coats, and i can actually see the difference in my eyes.
one con is that it can get a bit clumpy. i would recommend blinking a few times and use a tissue to wipe the excess mascara.
hope this helps :)

I don't usually review products, but had to review this one. I normally only use Lancome Hypnose and bought this one as I was travelling and had forgotten my makeup bag. I wasn't expecting much to be honest, but it was amazing, definitely the best mascara I have ever had.

I love this mascara! Very cheap ranging from $3.99-$5.00. It does a great job lengthening and separating lashes! It also gives good volume!

I almost finish using this mascara. It does a good job at volumizing eyelashes and eventually my eyes look bigger. Improvement is needed as the eyelashes do not really stay curled up for many hours in order to be more long lasting. Conclusion, it is still a good product but I am still looking for a greater one.

This mascara is easily a dupe for Too Faced's Lash Injection. The formula is easy to work with and doesn't dry too quickly like most drug store mascaras. The brush is HUGE which is the most important part of what its going to do with your lashes. It makes my lashes look thicker and and longer. It also holds a curl very well. The formula in the tube doesn't prematurely dry out like some other mascaras I've tried and I have not had any problems with clumping. I would give this mascara a 10 if I could.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was actually quite happy about this product, when applied it made my eyelashes look like they were longer and thicker, as noticed by friends.
It wasn't expensive, it was roughly about 5-7
I would definitely use this again, It's my favourite mascara by far!

on 12/16/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. It's so amazing. A lot of people complain that it makes their eyelashes clumpy but what i do is i get a previously used mascara brush (from another mascara that was old, dried out, or ran out). I preferably use one that has sorta like spikes in it so that it combs through, and i use that to unclump my lashes. It stays on all day, and makes my eyelashes look nice, full, dark, and long. The price is so cheap compared to those maybelline mascaras. Never gonna use a different one :)

on 11/15/2012 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! After reading a few reviews I thought I would give it a try, considering it's extremely cheap. I wasn't disappointed at all, more like the opposite! This mascara gives length, volume, and separates my lashes, like no other mascara.

I totally recommend it!