August 20, 2014 | 1756 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by artemis16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sorry to join the few who were underwhelmed by this mascara. I was looking forward to using it (had to get it via Amazon), but it was disappointing.
On me it smudged, made the curl vanish and was too thick on my lashes plus it pooled at their edges (?!).
Glad it works for a lot of people, but it's not for me. Shame, as it is dirt cheap. But then so is Essence and their mascaras have worked much better for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this mascara after reading reviews, but it didn't live up to my expectations. :( The formula is quite gloopy and I found that even after wiping the wand, I still ended up with clumping. Not too bad in terms of smudging during the day, though it definitely isn't smudge-proof. Only pro is that it does a nice job of lengthening lashes, but this isn't a mascara I would bother with again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I like this mascara!! I get a lot of nice (built up) volume & length w/ decent separation. It's extremely inexpensive & black enough even for my already black lashes. Can use it for natural looks or dramatic looks. A good basic mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by SWhitaker05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loove this mascara! it really builds well.. If you are like me and love full spidery lashes it's amazing.. i use quite a bit of coats but I am obsessed with it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MbMinx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm glad this didn't cost me a lot because I'm not going to feel bad throwing it away.
This mascara statred out very nice. The brush is pretty average and it worked well enough. The formula was a little wet, but I don't think that's a bad thing. It applied two coats easily and looked very nice. The volume isn't over the top, but it gave my lashes a nice, MLBB look. Plenty of volume for everyday wear. It looked like a very good, cost effective mascara.

But it didn't last...It gave me the worst case of raccoon eyes I've had in a long time. It was as if all the mascara I applied to my lashes migrated down under my eyes (and I don't even apply mascara to my lower lashes!). I looked like a football player who hadn't slept in a week. And this was no extraordinary day - it wasn't hot, I wasn't sweaty and all I did was go to work.

At this price point, with such a stunning lack of performance, I will just move on without guilt. No need for a second chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by milabena

So I bought this because one of my favorite youtubers, Lauren Curtis, says its just amazing. I honestly have to agree. I have tried anywhere from L.A. girl to Calvin Klein and this is in my top three. (along with Tartes Lights Camera Lashes and Cover girls Clump Crusher) I love this mascara because its a wetter formula than other mascaras I have tried. Because its a wetter formula its much easier to work with and build up. I've found that applying it once gives more of a volumized look, while applying it twice gives off more length. I've seen all of the comments below of people having a hard time removing this mascara, but I have never had a hard time with it. I just use a make up removing wipe and it comes right off. I honestly love this mascara and would totally recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. I think it is brilliant in terms of how it looks on. Really great volume and lashes really stand out. The big problem though is it is almost impossible to get it off!! I can wipe and re-wipe over and over with my waterproof eye make remover and still it's coming off...I can shower and wash my hair, think it's all gone but no, the next morning, there is a smudge under my left eye - it's still there!!! I wiped and wiped and even washed my hair, got my face wet and it's still not gone. This really bugs me because I don't believe that wiping around your eye over and over does the delicate skin under your eyes any favours in the long term. I also dont like having mascara still on when I go to bed - that I didnt know was still there! Dont feel that mascara ink on my under eye skin during the night is helpful either. So for me, this will only be used for night time occasions when I really want to emphasise my eyes. Otherwise, I'm sticking to Max Factor 2000 calorie for everyday use - might not be so dramatic, but at least I can remove it at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm pretty impressed with this mascara. For $3 I get awesome length and volume and it even seems to curl my lashes a bit. Staying power is good, too. I've bought pricier ones that haven't performed nearly as good as this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan after trying this mascara twice with two different tubes with the same results.

- Too wet
- Have to apply multiple coats to see results and I have long lashes already
- Leaves my lashes crunchy
- Smudges under my lower lashes – and I have dry skin
- NO volume or fullness

It doesn’t compare to the best of all time – Max Factor 2000 Calorie which I have to order from the UK and wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered just because I can’t live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by COCO15

Amazing! I bought this today because YouTube makeup artist Lauren Curtis swears by it. I have tried Chanel, YSL, Dior, LancĂ´me, Benefit...etc & I have to admit this product is great! ONLY $2.99!!!!