September 20, 2014 | 1175 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by aimeee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definetley their best new scent to come out in a while! I had ordered Dark Kiss and Secret Wonderland off of the B & B website a while back because I thought they sounded so nice and the bottles where so pretty but when I got them I hated them both because, for me, they were too strong and didn't mesh well at all! I took them to the store and I put on some of this Paris Amour and walked around the store for a bit and WOW I loved it! I exchanged all of that other for pretty much the whole line of this scent. I have been using it everyday and still love it, so if you have tried some of their other new scents lately and where slightly disappointed, give this one a shot, you will probably be pleased!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bbluvsmac

this is my new scent! had some great coupons so i went and tried a whole bunch and liked this one the best! it very lovely not to floral which is great for me!! but is still very girly!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I L.O.V.E this scent! Absolutely obsessed with it! I just wish they made it in a candle too!

I bought the body cream and the fragrance mist during the B3G3 sale and ended up exchanging the other purchases for more items in this line. I kind of feel like this scent was MADE for me! I will be wearing this for a long time and I will cry if they discontinue it!

Edit:
I guess I wasn't going to wear this for a long time... I over-indulged and purchased too many of these, then I received more of them as a gift. I don't like this scent as much any more, its still okay... I think I just made myself sick of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lyo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, this one took awhile to grow on me. I had been in the store twice, smelled it and passed it by because something about it just didn't sit well with me. In fact, I thought it smelled a bit like bubblegum. However, it was my own dumb fault for passing judgement before actually trying the stuff on, and after seeing rave reviews about it on YouTube I decided to order the travel size lotion and body splash just to give it a whirl and wow! My first thoughts about this scent were completely wrong. It smells absolutely AMAZING on, and while I don't really smell the apple blossom they give in the description, I do smell a hint of fruityness that gives it a really nice, fresh smell. The tulip scent is somewhat faint to me, and the sparkling pink champagne is what really sticks out. While it may seem like it would be overpowering when you smell it straight out of the bottle, I definitely recommend trying a bit of the lotion out on your skin before you pass judgement! This is one of those scents that (to me) smells a million times better on than it does out of the bottle. Over all, I would describe it as a really fresh, light, almost bubbly scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by luv4free

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually recently just bought this scent, because it's new at Bath and Body Works. And I have to say, I really like it. I think it's kind of different from other scents from Bath and Body Works because most of their fragrances are fruity and fresh, this one is more feminine and pretty. It's kind of sweet, and kind of floral; which is a nice mixture. I really liked trying this scent; it's just very well-balanced. Also, I agree, this one could appeal to anyone, any age and be worn by anyone, any age because it's not too...strong, it's just right. Possibly will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

I LOVE this scent! It's described as smelling like French tulips, apple blossoms, and sparkling pink champagne. At first smell, I wasn't too keen on it. BUT, after I left the store, and the smell lingered around I was like oh my gosh what is that smell?! It was the paris amour! it smells soft and sweet without being over the top. It lingers but not overpowering. It's sophisticated and young at the same time. I have boughten the shower gel, lotion, body mist, perfume, travel lotion (2) and travel mist. This is definately my fragance for the fall and winter, even though it's not your "typical" scent for fall/winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this. It belongs in my "cheap and cheerful" category. It just makes me smile whenever I smell it. It reminds me a bit of Sweet Pea, but sweeter, not as sharp, with a touch of light vanilla. I know it's not the most sophisticated perfume in the world, but it's just *fun*. It's just so easy and pleasant to wear. I bought the whole range of products. Well played, BBW.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Alleyhen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this one!!! First sniff I thought it was similar to Sweet Pea and some of the nice newer scents, but it quickly developed into its own sweet, apple-y, vanilla-ish, fresh self. Finally a sweet fragrance that isn't screaming "cheap, fake, and teenage!" This is a graceful scent that has a delightful mix of favorite notes, sometimes solo, sometimes, blending harmoniously. Not too fruity, not too powdery, just the best of my favorites! Bravo!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does anyone remember Donna Karan's first fragrance(I believe it was the first). Pretty sure it was just called "Donna Karan" in the black and gold "swan" bottle. Anyway, this smells very much the same. I always liked that fragrance, I don't even know if it's still available anymore. I hope they keep this scent because I really do like it...very different from other BBW scents! This one's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Paris Amour is one of the best scents to come out in a long time and it took a place in my top favorites immediately. It's light and sweet, pretty and totally feminine. FINALLY, something that isn't loaded with musk or apricots! With Paris Amour I love the subtle sweetness mixed with the light floral. On me, the mild jasmine notes come out as it dries down. I don't think there's any one note that stands out over the others and there's nothing sharp about this one. The whole scent seems very well balanced. I also think this one could appeal to someone of any age. It's not too sweet and teenybopperish where it might not appeal to a woman but it's also not something that would be inappropriate for a teen. I would definitely repurchase this and I think it would make a great gift.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No