BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this in a sample size and I quite like adding this to the top of my cheeks for a bit more dimension. Reserved for special events, I find it a bit much for everyday. There are better alternatives for a more reasonable price.

on 9/16/2014 1:55:00 PM

I absolutely love this product, I received a "sample" size when I ordered some things off of Sephora and fell in love with it, went to buy the full size product and just couldn't justify it to myself, it IS great and I still haven't run out of my sample size so I'm pretty sure the full size product would last forever, but $36 for a cheek bone highlight is just extortionate in my opinion, i'm all for high-end products but that's just unnecessary

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This works for my NC20 (right now NC25 because of summer) skin tone. I don't think this is suitable for everyday, however, as the shimmer is definitely noticeable (though if you blend it in, it is unlikely that anyone but people who are familiar with makeup will notice). This looks more natural when used on the bridge of the nose, and the shimmer is not as noticeable, but for some reason it is very obvious when you use it on the top of your cheeks. I would reserve using this product for special events or night time, unless you're going for a very highlighted/radiant look.

on 9/10/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Yuck.
I do not like how this looks on the skin.
Maybe because I have oily skin?? IDK I just hate the color of this and think is looks EXTREMELY fake!
No idea why anyone thinks shimmery products give a "natural glow" LOL
Hideous.

on 9/3/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This highlighter has a great gold champagne colour it works perfectly on darker skin tones. It makes my skin look radiant it's long-lasting, & smooth application. I got the deluxe trial size from sephora and as soon as I run out I will purchase a full size.

on 8/30/2014 4:49:00 PM

This was a nice product to sample (I have the mini version), but I think I prefer powder highlighters better. The formula is pretty good- it is not greasy or fake looking. I like how portable it is in the stick form, as well. The problem is that I have yet to find a highlight better than E.L.F.'s Studio Bronzer for $3.

on 8/7/2014 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I felt BAD spending thirty bucks on highlighter.... But this stuff is amazing and now, I can't live without it. It makes your skin look flawless, but warning: don't overdo it you'll look oily. It is long wearing, and long lasting. Just the sample size lasted me three months. It's an HG for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this in a sample size as a brithday bonus at my Sephora. I put off trying it for a while because I doubted there was any point in wearing highlighter when I already had a Snow White complexion. But I really like this. It is a champagne color and you don't notice the highlight on me very much (but I don't think you should anyway). I noticed that my cheekbones stood out really nicely when the light hit the highlighter and I was sold. This little sample has last me a really long time since you don't need to use much of it at all to make an impact. When I run out, I think I'll repurchase the smaller size, rather than the full size since it lasts so long for me. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, my cupid's bow and sometimes to highlight under my brow.

on 7/22/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Probably my top 3 products of all time, the shimmer is to die for, the sample size is perfect for the inner corners of my eyes, and it's great for the bridge of my nose. the only CON is that it isint the most spreadable product I've used. That being said I like this much more than the benefit highlighting liquid in the nail polish tube. This product will be repurchased.

on 6/20/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you haven't tested this baby out yet, why not?! Sephora was practically giving them away for free last year!

I got this in my Beauty Insider birthday gift, and I love the "They're Real!" mascara that came with it. J'adore! My skintone is neutral, in a N20/25 light/light medium throughout the year and the golden champagne shade was perfect for the highpoints of my face. Watt's Up imbues a soft-focused glow that's noticeable but subtle at the same time.

The consistency was great, too! Most cream or liquid highlighters/luminizers wreak havoc on the foundation I put it on so I always opt for powder highlighters (my favorite is theBalm's Mary Lou-manizer). Alas, I lost my deluxe sample somewhere after a two weeks of use--and I'd buy the original if only the original weren't bulky and had that weird sponge on the bottom. The deluxe size was perfect for detailing.

****Watt's Up DOES have a dupe, and it's a drugstore product from Sonia Kashuk. The internet says "Shimmering Sands" and it's about $12 - check it out!*****

Video Reviews & Tutorials