BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't get it! This highlighting stick is too hard to apply onto my skin and it just leaves a trail of fake-looking golden skimmer on my face even when I blend it in! And when I do blend it in, it disappears into my skin? It does nothing to illuminate my skin... thankfully I received this product in a free sample size :/

on 11/16/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG highlighter! This is great for highlighting cheeks, and I also use it for highlighting my brows and the inner corner of my eyes. It's very creamy and it lasts all day. It really brightens my complexion and I am so glad I spent the money on this. The sponge attached is pretty useless, though, and it ends up absorbing most of the product. I just use my fingers to blend it now. This product is definitely worth the money.

on 11/10/2014 12:36:00 AM

I really like this highlighter. Makes my skin look radiant and adds dimension. Plus, it's long lasting. I have the sample size and it has lasted me forever!

on 10/21/2014 11:35:00 PM

My problem with this product is that there are some major shimmer specks in this highlighter , yes it's milled down really really fine but during the day under the sun it's unnatural looking and the product is obvious because of the shimmer in it.

I was wondering why my bf had shimmer on his face...until I realized it was me and this highlighter I was wearing that must of rubbed off and on to him. After I realized how obvious and highlighter looked on him from what rubbed off I've never touched this product since.

BUT if you need a spot light shimmery highlighter for whatever reason this is a good one...I would wear this if I was going out at night or to a dimly lighted place in which case it would look just right cuz no one has the eye power to detect shimmery-ness. The consistency of this cream highlighter is good, its long lasting, the stick in the tube product packaging makes it easy to apply.

on 10/5/2014 4:46:00 PM

This is a nice cream highlighter that I add to the high points of my face to give more dimension. I swipe it on my cheekbones, nose bridge, cupids bow and blend it out easily with a finger.

on 9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this in a sample size and I quite like adding this to the top of my cheeks for a bit more dimension. Reserved for special events, I find it a bit much for everyday. There are better alternatives for a more reasonable price.

on 9/16/2014 1:55:00 PM

I absolutely love this product, I received a "sample" size when I ordered some things off of Sephora and fell in love with it, went to buy the full size product and just couldn't justify it to myself, it IS great and I still haven't run out of my sample size so I'm pretty sure the full size product would last forever, but $36 for a cheek bone highlight is just extortionate in my opinion, i'm all for high-end products but that's just unnecessary

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This works for my NC20 (right now NC25 because of summer) skin tone. I don't think this is suitable for everyday, however, as the shimmer is definitely noticeable (though if you blend it in, it is unlikely that anyone but people who are familiar with makeup will notice). This looks more natural when used on the bridge of the nose, and the shimmer is not as noticeable, but for some reason it is very obvious when you use it on the top of your cheeks. I would reserve using this product for special events or night time, unless you're going for a very highlighted/radiant look.

on 9/10/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Yuck.
I do not like how this looks on the skin.
Maybe because I have oily skin?? IDK I just hate the color of this and think is looks EXTREMELY fake!
No idea why anyone thinks shimmery products give a "natural glow" LOL
Hideous.

on 9/3/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This highlighter has a great gold champagne colour it works perfectly on darker skin tones. It makes my skin look radiant it's long-lasting, & smooth application. I got the deluxe trial size from sephora and as soon as I run out I will purchase a full size.

Video Reviews & Tutorials