Lancome Juicy tubes in Spring fling

3.9

on 3/25/2006 5:51:00 PM

Pretty in the tube...very glossy and shiny on lips. But it's not light pink on the lips; its sheer. I think it could be pretty over a lipstick, but i havent tried tha t yet. I wish it was more colorful and not as sheer. Rating could change, but not now. Will not repurchase. Gave it to my older sister..who loves it. So at least I got my $$$ worth out of it.

Spring Fling is a pretty much clear shade of JTs.Fruity flavor and scent.Nice staying power and I love the slant-tip applicator for easy touch-ups.

on 3/8/2006 11:33:00 AM

I'm kinda divided on this one,on one hand it looks nice on my lips in the day as it's so sheer, but there is nothing exciting about it whatsoever. The colour is pretty bog- standard. However, the staying power and the shine is great, so i'll give it 4 stars.

on 2/26/2006 4:56:00 PM

I LOVE IT! It's a pretty milky pink, with a light fruity smell. It's nice and thick,so it stays on for hours. Definetly repurchasing!

Spring Fling is my favorite JT shade. It can be layered for a more milky, pastel look for drama with smokey 60's eyes. I wear less in the day for a really sheer look. It's sheer with pink sparkles. It smells great too. It is kind of a thick gloss. Some people complain that it is sticky. I don't feel it, I just know it lasts alot longer than other glosses that I wear. I will repurchase when I run out.

on 2/2/2006 10:25:00 AM

I am on my third tube of this. I have so many glosses, so that in itself is impressive that I keep using this one up. I love the fruity smell, so refreshing, but not cloying. Imparts a sheer milky pink color on lips (your lips but better, yes I know the cliche). Shiny and moisturizing. I love this gloss!!!!

on 1/27/2006 10:29:00 PM

I got this purely because I have a collection of JT's and had to have this one. It's okay when going to the mall, the colour isnt bad, its a really shiny wet gloss, not too sticky and not a bad flavour. However it does kinda smell like plastic, and I probably wouldnt buy it again, I just dont use it enough. Nice for when I don't want to wear a sparkly JT like fruity pop though!

on 1/19/2006 11:39:00 PM

So in the tube it's a baby pink but when worn, it's clear. Not too impressed. Plus I must've gotten an old one but this smells like plastic. This is going straight back to the mall.

on 12/18/2005 6:01:00 AM

This was one of the very first Juicy Tubes that I recieved (mom bought me Spring Fling and Miracle as a gift...I've been building my collection since then, heh) . Spring Fling appears as a baby pink in the tube, but on my lips, it's basically clear. Sure, there are a bunch of clear glosses out there, but none of them beat JT's quality (amazing staying power, nice scent, and I personally prefer the somewhat sticky texture) . Spring Fling is a HG lipgloss for me, and stays in my purse at all times. continued >>

on 11/18/2005 4:10:00 PM

I do not like the consistency of the Juicy Tube glosses. They are very gummy and sticky. This is a pretty natural color and I know this line is popular but I do not care for them.

Popular Lip Glosses