April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 5:51:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty in the tube...very glossy and shiny on lips. But it's not light pink on the lips; its sheer. I think it could be pretty over a lipstick, but i havent tried tha t yet. I wish it was more colorful and not as sheer. Rating could change, but not now. Will not repurchase. Gave it to my older sister..who loves it. So at least I got my $$$ worth out of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Spring Fling is a pretty much clear shade of JTs.Fruity flavor and scent.Nice staying power and I love the slant-tip applicator for easy touch-ups.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by rachesi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm kinda divided on this one,on one hand it looks nice on my lips in the day as it's so sheer, but there is nothing exciting about it whatsoever. The colour is pretty bog- standard. However, the staying power and the shine is great, so i'll give it 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

I LOVE IT! It's a pretty milky pink, with a light fruity smell. It's nice and thick,so it stays on for hours. Definetly repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

Spring Fling is my favorite JT shade. It can be layered for a more milky, pastel look for drama with smokey 60's eyes. I wear less in the day for a really sheer look. It's sheer with pink sparkles. It smells great too. It is kind of a thick gloss. Some people complain that it is sticky. I don't feel it, I just know it lasts alot longer than other glosses that I wear. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jan232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on my third tube of this. I have so many glosses, so that in itself is impressive that I keep using this one up. I love the fruity smell, so refreshing, but not cloying. Imparts a sheer milky pink color on lips (your lips but better, yes I know the cliche). Shiny and moisturizing. I love this gloss!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this purely because I have a collection of JT's and had to have this one. It's okay when going to the mall, the colour isnt bad, its a really shiny wet gloss, not too sticky and not a bad flavour. However it does kinda smell like plastic, and I probably wouldnt buy it again, I just dont use it enough. Nice for when I don't want to wear a sparkly JT like fruity pop though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 11:39:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

So in the tube it's a baby pink but when worn, it's clear. Not too impressed. Plus I must've gotten an old one but this smells like plastic. This is going straight back to the mall.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2005 6:01:00 AM More reviews by angelals

This was one of the very first Juicy Tubes that I recieved (mom bought me Spring Fling and Miracle as a gift...I've been building my collection since then, heh) . Spring Fling appears as a baby pink in the tube, but on my lips, it's basically clear. Sure, there are a bunch of clear glosses out there, but none of them beat JT's quality (amazing staying power, nice scent, and I personally prefer the somewhat sticky texture) . Spring Fling is a HG lipgloss for me, and stays in my purse at all times. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by NinaFranklin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not like the consistency of the Juicy Tube glosses. They are very gummy and sticky. This is a pretty natural color and I know this line is popular but I do not care for them.