E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077), Blue No. 7 Lake (CI 42090)

on 3/20/2012 5:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The only version I managed to use up was NUDE (which is exactly the same as the ELF primer in SHEER from the regular line). I tossed the other two because they didn't perform the same: uneven texture, greasy finish and the glitter chunks got everywhere.

on 1/12/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This come in a lip-gloss-like tube, with a doe foot applicator. It's a beigey nudge colour which is perfectly fine with my NW15-20 skin. I have SUPER oily lids and almost everything creases on me. This ELF primer really helps with that, once it sets, it really helps to "grab" the eyeshadow. I find that that I still get some creasing, but only by the end of the day, and this is still a HUGE improvement for me.
The only thing I don't like about this primer, is that it has rather large chunks of silver glitter in it, which seems bizarre to me! They aren't visible when you look at the product on the applicator, but once I apply it to my eye, I can see them, clear as day. My eye shadow usually covers these, so they aren't visible with product over the top, but it still seems odd to me!

on 12/10/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

For the price, this primer is amazing. It keeps my eyeshadow vibrant all day, and is easy to apply and blend out. I will definitely repurchase.

on 11/6/2011 2:28:00 PM

For only $1 it evens out my skin tone on my eye lids, intensifies makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day, with no creasing. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well . Totally great.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

110% love this stuff! I use this and UDPP as well and this is honestly right up there with it. I think this is honestly one of the top 3 products E.L.F. makes. Will buy this as long as its on the market.

on 10/25/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Totally awestruck. For only $1 it evens out my skin tone beautifully, intensifies my makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day feeling totally relieved of any time I would need to reapply. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well with the warmth of my fingertips. Totally great.

on 10/17/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this I find it to be the same quality if not better then UDPP. It's $1 so you can't even complain even if it was a bad product. It definitely last all day. I love the packaging it's so sleek. It's a must have

on 10/17/2011 1:07:00 PM

I have used UDPP for the past couple of years and I loved it, but we are having an ugly breakup of the "you cost too much and your packaging dries out your wonderful product" variety. I've had both the wand and the pro tube packaging, only to lose over half of the product to the packaging. So - I had a cheap tawdry affair with this little $1 E.L.F. product from Target. And you know what? I'm in love again! This primer definitely is thinner and has more slip than UDPP, so it takes a minute or so to dry, but once it has set, it works great - colors pop and don't crease all day. And did I mention that this product is one dollar? Honestly, if part of the tube dries up, I can go buy 17 more of them before I reach the cost of one wand of UDPP. Sometimes you've gotta love the one you're with, and with my current economic situation, I'm going with my cheap fling primer and dropping the pricey product. If you have a spare four quarters, give this a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I just have it in my skin tone and I find that it has the exact same effect and consistency as the Urban Decay Primer Potion, only sooo much cheaper! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

on 9/28/2011 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have to say I am completely impressed with this primer! It does just what it promises. Got this at Target and was amazed at how well it held up during the day. Nude is the color that works best on me, the Pearl and Champagne colors have too much glitter in it for every day but it's perfect for evening. It lasted a good solid 6 hours on me and was very easy to apply and blend. The only thing preventing it from getting 5 lippies is that it dries a little bit chalky and you have to make sure you blend well, let it absorb and dry a few minutes before applying your shadows. Other than that it's perfect and for $3? You won't find a better quality product for your money.