February 1, 2015 | 2052 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the price, this primer is amazing. It keeps my eyeshadow vibrant all day, and is easy to apply and blend out. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For only $1 it evens out my skin tone on my eye lids, intensifies makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day, with no creasing. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well . Totally great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by PrissyPinkRocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

110% love this stuff! I use this and UDPP as well and this is honestly right up there with it. I think this is honestly one of the top 3 products E.L.F. makes. Will buy this as long as its on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by avahni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally awestruck. For only $1 it evens out my skin tone beautifully, intensifies my makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day feeling totally relieved of any time I would need to reapply. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well with the warmth of my fingertips. Totally great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

Love this I find it to be the same quality if not better then UDPP. It's $1 so you can't even complain even if it was a bad product. It definitely last all day. I love the packaging it's so sleek. It's a must have

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I have used UDPP for the past couple of years and I loved it, but we are having an ugly breakup of the "you cost too much and your packaging dries out your wonderful product" variety. I've had both the wand and the pro tube packaging, only to lose over half of the product to the packaging. So - I had a cheap tawdry affair with this little $1 E.L.F. product from Target. And you know what? I'm in love again! This primer definitely is thinner and has more slip than UDPP, so it takes a minute or so to dry, but once it has set, it works great - colors pop and don't crease all day. And did I mention that this product is one dollar? Honestly, if part of the tube dries up, I can go buy 17 more of them before I reach the cost of one wand of UDPP. Sometimes you've gotta love the one you're with, and with my current economic situation, I'm going with my cheap fling primer and dropping the pricey product. If you have a spare four quarters, give this a try.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jenanasaurusrex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I just have it in my skin tone and I find that it has the exact same effect and consistency as the Urban Decay Primer Potion, only sooo much cheaper! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am completely impressed with this primer! It does just what it promises. Got this at Target and was amazed at how well it held up during the day. Nude is the color that works best on me, the Pearl and Champagne colors have too much glitter in it for every day but it's perfect for evening. It lasted a good solid 6 hours on me and was very easy to apply and blend. The only thing preventing it from getting 5 lippies is that it dries a little bit chalky and you have to make sure you blend well, let it absorb and dry a few minutes before applying your shadows. Other than that it's perfect and for $3? You won't find a better quality product for your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I love the e.l.f eyeshadow primers, i think they are great quality, just as good as any high end primer, the prices are amazing, i use these primers, day to day.
definitely worth trying .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ended up swapping the champagne and pearl primer but kept the original one and it does an pretty decent job. It didn't do what UDPP did but it worked great for the price. I notice if I moisturize my eye area this still doesn't keep my shadow from creasing but if I don't moisturize I'd say it holds up for about 5 hours on me. UDPP never creased...but it's pricey so I'd say I didn't lose anything with buying this pack because it does it's job for the most part.