E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer Collection (Sheer, Pearl, Champagne).

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077), Blue No. 7 Lake (CI 42090)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this from BCF for 3 dollars. The only one I liked was sheer. The other ones were too shimmery and almost dry. Like it was very hard to blend in. Not worth it to me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got all the shades available. So far, I've only used Sultry Satin. I think these are a great base, beyond normal primer, to enhance the longevity and depth of my powder shadows and they work really well for that. I am not really a fan of the sponge-tip applicator, however, because it forces you to literally paint it on and if you try to blend with your finger or a brush, you lose the color. I will keep experimenting and update.

Bought the Eyelid Primer in pearl shade on a free shipping deal. It's a runny, glittery mess. Even if it didn't run into my eyelashes, the glitter is a dealbreaker-would never repurchase!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The only version I managed to use up was NUDE (which is exactly the same as the ELF primer in SHEER from the regular line). I tossed the other two because they didn't perform the same: uneven texture, greasy finish and the glitter chunks got everywhere.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This come in a lip-gloss-like tube, with a doe foot applicator. It's a beigey nudge colour which is perfectly fine with my NW15-20 skin. I have SUPER oily lids and almost everything creases on me. This ELF primer really helps with that, once it sets, it really helps to "grab" the eyeshadow. I find that that I still get some creasing, but only by the end of the day, and this is still a HUGE improvement for me.
The only thing I don't like about this primer, is that it has rather large chunks of silver glitter in it, which seems bizarre to me! They aren't visible when you look at the product on the applicator, but once I apply it to my eye, I can see them, clear as day. My eye shadow usually covers these, so they aren't visible with product over the top, but it still seems odd to me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

For the price, this primer is amazing. It keeps my eyeshadow vibrant all day, and is easy to apply and blend out. I will definitely repurchase.

For only $1 it evens out my skin tone on my eye lids, intensifies makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day, with no creasing. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well . Totally great.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

110% love this stuff! I use this and UDPP as well and this is honestly right up there with it. I think this is honestly one of the top 3 products E.L.F. makes. Will buy this as long as its on the market.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Totally awestruck. For only $1 it evens out my skin tone beautifully, intensifies my makeup, and it let's my makeup stay on all day feeling totally relieved of any time I would need to reapply. The creamy consistency is really nice and blends in well with the warmth of my fingertips. Totally great.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this I find it to be the same quality if not better then UDPP. It's $1 so you can't even complain even if it was a bad product. It definitely last all day. I love the packaging it's so sleek. It's a must have