New York Color Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/7/2013 4:37:00 PM

For the price, this is really good mascara. Only 3 dollars and it lengthens and last for a long time. It does clump some, but if you use an eyelash brush after you apply mascara it shouldn't be a problem. I love the thin brush so I've been using this on my bottom lashes on occasion when I don't feel like dealing with a big brush. The brush is skinny and long so it's really good for bottom lashes.

on 4/7/2013 9:43:00 AM

I purchased this to use on my bottom lashes cause I liked the thin brush and cheap price. For my top lashes I've been using cover girl lash blast. The sky high gives my bottom lashes a nice clean coat and enough colour to make them stand out. Plus no mess from using a larger brush. I haven't tried this on my top lashes because I don't have a need for lengthening up there and the product is on the dry side so id worry to much about flaking. Though after reading such great reviews that it actually delivers volume as well I just might! Hey if I can find an amazing mascara that works great for $3 why not right. But I definitely recommend this for the bottom lashes. :) xo

on 4/5/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I picked this up due to the reviews here, and I'm not disappointed. The formula is on the dry side, and I had to work a bit longer to get the lengthening benefit, but WOW. I'm truly impressed with the results! My lashes were full and very long, and I didn't have trouble with clumps. It didn't last all day, but flaking was minimal and removal was easy. Plus it didn't irritate my eyes. Right now NYC is BOGO 50% off at CVS, so you can get 2 for $3, plus there's a $1 coupon available on the display!

on 4/3/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This mascara worked very well on my bottom lashes, and it's cheap enough that I would consider buying it again just for that. Like another reviewer said, however, this mascara did absolutely nothing for my top lashes. Even after multiple coats, it looks like I haven't done a thing.

on 3/30/2013 12:02:00 PM

I have been searching and searching for a mascara to lengthen my lashes. I can't even count how many different ones I have tried. This one is the best one I've used. I had to take off a lippie because it smudged on me. I have to use a coat of another mascara over it to prevent the smudging.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I really love this mascara , the only thing i didnt like was that it didnt have much volume. Other than that it works great ! It does what it claims to do . It seperates my lashes, it feels light weight and it makes my lashes still feel soft. It was a good deal i got it for 2 dollars at Target and im in love with this mascara.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I paid $1.74 for this mascara (regular price, y'all!) at Wally World. Who would've thought I'd actually reach for this on a regular basis? I prefer smaller brushes as compared to the big-a$$ ones (a la Lash Blast) that have been popular in recent years. This mascara does what it says -- it lengthens well. It's great for using on lower lashes. Would definitely repurchase.

This mascara works wonders does exactly what it says it does which is providing over the top LENGTHENING!!! Definitely worth trying. My eyelashes are nice and long loving the outcome using this product!!

on 3/4/2013 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm a mascara junkie. I've tried probably 90% of the mascaras available at the drugstore ranging from $5 like the maybelline great lash to the l'oreal voluminous at $15. I've also tried mascaras from sephora like benefit badgal, a number of mascaras from clinique and shiseido. I can't believe that I found a $2 mascara that works better than any of those. Currently in shock :O. I am using careprost on my lashes so they are pretty long and curled naturally. Many of the mascaras clump or weigh down my lashes, especially the ones that claim to volumize. I saw the reviews for this and grabbed it yesterday from target. I could not be happier with this purchase. Looks great on my top and bottom lashes and so far has not smudged since I put it on this morning. I plan on going back to the store and buying tons more.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

No smudges or clumps with this mascara! I agree with the previous reviewer that it reminds me of Maybellines Lash Discovery, which I can't find anywhere! The brush is thin and works perfectly for my lower lash line as well as my upper. You can apply multiple coats of this and it doesn't clump!! Very natural looking & I took a lippy off because its not as pigmented as I like, but for $2, I'm not upset. This is a daily staple for me and find it works really well when used in conjunction with a thickening mascara for bolder lashes. Try applying 2 coats of this mascara and while its still tacky, put a coat of Maybelline Full n Soft on top! Voila!! Beautifully defined lashes that look like falsies.