December 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Mascara - New York Color - Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by myrodeway

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara worked very well on my bottom lashes, and it's cheap enough that I would consider buying it again just for that. Like another reviewer said, however, this mascara did absolutely nothing for my top lashes. Even after multiple coats, it looks like I haven't done a thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by BoPeep1

I have been searching and searching for a mascara to lengthen my lashes. I can't even count how many different ones I have tried. This one is the best one I've used. I had to take off a lippie because it smudged on me. I have to use a coat of another mascara over it to prevent the smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by briannaalisette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara , the only thing i didnt like was that it didnt have much volume. Other than that it works great ! It does what it claims to do . It seperates my lashes, it feels light weight and it makes my lashes still feel soft. It was a good deal i got it for 2 dollars at Target and im in love with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I paid $1.74 for this mascara (regular price, y'all!) at Wally World. Who would've thought I'd actually reach for this on a regular basis? I prefer smaller brushes as compared to the big-a$$ ones (a la Lash Blast) that have been popular in recent years. This mascara does what it says -- it lengthens well. It's great for using on lower lashes. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by BEAUTYISBOLD

This mascara works wonders does exactly what it says it does which is providing over the top LENGTHENING!!! Definitely worth trying. My eyelashes are nice and long loving the outcome using this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a mascara junkie. I've tried probably 90% of the mascaras available at the drugstore ranging from $5 like the maybelline great lash to the l'oreal voluminous at $15. I've also tried mascaras from sephora like benefit badgal, a number of mascaras from clinique and shiseido. I can't believe that I found a $2 mascara that works better than any of those. Currently in shock :O. I am using careprost on my lashes so they are pretty long and curled naturally. Many of the mascaras clump or weigh down my lashes, especially the ones that claim to volumize. I saw the reviews for this and grabbed it yesterday from target. I could not be happier with this purchase. Looks great on my top and bottom lashes and so far has not smudged since I put it on this morning. I plan on going back to the store and buying tons more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

No smudges or clumps with this mascara! I agree with the previous reviewer that it reminds me of Maybellines Lash Discovery, which I can't find anywhere! The brush is thin and works perfectly for my lower lash line as well as my upper. You can apply multiple coats of this and it doesn't clump!! Very natural looking & I took a lippy off because its not as pigmented as I like, but for $2, I'm not upset. This is a daily staple for me and find it works really well when used in conjunction with a thickening mascara for bolder lashes. Try applying 2 coats of this mascara and while its still tacky, put a coat of Maybelline Full n Soft on top! Voila!! Beautifully defined lashes that look like falsies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Mereleigh

This mascara ROCKS! I have no idea why I bought it- total impulse at 1.79. I wasn't expecting much. I usually use Maybelliene Lash Discovery, but it is so hard to wash off. This cheap mascara does everything I want a mascara to do: lifts my lashes up in place, darkens, separates, lengthens a LOT, does not smudge, does not flake into my contacts, comes off easily with my cleanser ( Paula's Choice) and oh yeah- lasts allll day. I don't like big brushes and I cannot lie, so the brush is perfect. I kept trying to review this mascara under NYX instead of New York Color and therefore could not find it. Point being, I wanted to make sure everyone knows about this mascara so they will try it! Because of course, now that I have found it, it will be discontinued ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara so much! In a mascara I look for a lot of added length, and holding a curl since I have naturally thicker lashes.

This mascara adds so much length, at the same time it does not clump even with multiple coats. The colour is a nice deep black that does not fade, the mascara also does not transfer or flake. The mascara holds a curl rather well, although I will say some other mascaras hold a curl better.

The last positive feature is the wand, it is a quite small traditional brush. I am able to grab all of my lashes, even on the bottom.

For the price this mascara is wonderful, I will definitely continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by klove1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best D/S mascara I have used. It separates and lengthens. It's never goopy. I like it alot.