September 1, 2014 | 2109 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by JennyNiemann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say that it does seem to make them longer. I went to my doctor today and she actually made a comment about how long my lashes were! As for the volume, I was expecting a bit more. 300% more lashes? Not really. So will the new Maybelline Falsies replace my beloved Loreal Voluminous……. I don’t think it will. Overall I think it is a great mascara! I do like the packaging, purple and teal, great combo! It does catch your eye when your strolling the cosmetic isles! You cant beat the price and it did actually work better than some of the other high end mascaras I’ve used. But I don’t think it lives up to the ads or what the website says.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Peridot31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would buy this again, it is amazing, even though at shopko it has a low price, and all maybeline product s are buy one get one half off

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is my absolute favorite out of all the mascaras Iv owned! It gives eyelashes a long thick dramatic look and the curved brush really helps shape them and make them look fabulous! The packaging is so cute and it's not too bad for what they charge! If I had ONE complaint I would have to say you need to be careful with it drying out! If opened for too long, it tends to dry out quick! Besides that, I love this mascara and im never turning back!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have very straight eyelashes that are a bitch to curl and with every other mascara the curl just drops. Not this one! Even if I don't curl my lashes this will add a bit of curl which I love. I use this mascara first to hold curl and add volume then use illegal lengths for length. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by TheSilverSnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

This is one of the better mascaras I've tried. It's not as awesome as my HG, Mark's Lash All You Want, but that doesn't come in a waterproof variety, and I wanted a waterproof for summer and working out. No panda eye effect for me, just great lashes for 6-8 hours. I have the Very Black color, and it's a classic, simple black. Yesterday, I actually forgot to tightline until I had already put my mascara on, and my tightlining method is pretty hard on my lashes. Amazingly, I waited about three minutes, tightlined, and my mascara didn't move. I had a few black flakes on my hand, but none on my eye area. I also expect that I'll keep the brush because I think it's the best mascara brush I've ever used. I'll be looking into other colors of these when I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by brenicp13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is probably one of my all time favorites. Packaging is so cute and compact. Colors are pretty too! This mascara comes in a variety of colors ; black, brown, very black, charcoal, blue, etc. Cons: No bright colors on bottle. Pros: Doesn't smudge, REALLY waterproof, no clumps, Volumizing, and lengthening! If you dont have enough volume or length keep on layering it, and it still wont clump! Amazing Maybelline! Dont get rid o f this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I actually liked this more than the original Falsies Waterproof mascara. The formula is definitely drier than the original and the wand itself is bigger for the more "flared" look. It made my eyelashes look fuller and longer. HOWEVER, it is a smudge and flake fest. OMG at the end of the day, I had panda eyes and black flakes all over my cheeks. Big no no!!! Too bad this doesn't have the same waterproof and anti-flake properties as the original

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. No clumping and it makes my lashes look super long. It doesn't dry out quickly and the brush has a nice amount of flex to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I didnt know which of the two falsies worked best so i got them both, and loved them both for different reasons. I layer my mascaras in order to get my desired look, and falsies is what i use first. I love that it seperates each lash and makes them extremely long (or gives them the illusion anyway, lol)... I have read about this mascara in many magazines, and I think it lives up to all the hype! Its very reasonably priced (and at Ulta i got buy one get one 50% off) which made it a steal. The last thing that i lovr is the style and color of the bottle. Its a cute bright purplish pink, and it stands out in my sea of 30 mascaras. I love it when each kind has ttheir own style- with girly colors, very chic bottles... not only does it look cute in your makeup bag, but you can find it in a breeze, which is always a plus. Hope you all love this one like I did <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Kellaaaaay

I'm in love with this product !! Best mascara ever !! It holds the curls very well, gives some volume and some length. Although it flakes after 3 months everything else is perfect. It''s my absolute favorite mascara <3