April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Polishes - Essie - Muchi Muchi

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

sucks.
i thought this was the new gucci muchi puchi when i bought it-it is not.
streaky, uneven, not the same beautiful shell-pink...save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by loganavenue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish was $12.00!! ARGHH!!! I could not believe how streaky this turned out and I know how to apply polish. There has to be something wrong with the formulation on this one. It's unworkable. Looks like a great shade in the bottle, just not on your nails. Do not purchase !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by haagendoss

It's a pretty color. The formula is just very inconsistent. Sometimes it comes out goopy, and sometimes it's so opaque. It varied with each nail how many coats I used.
Pretty disappointed in all honesty, I usually love Essie.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by AudCand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

TERRIBLE! I have Sally Girl polishes that are better quality than this polish. Color is pretty, but the polish is so goopy and streaky that there is no way to justify using it. This is my first Essie polish and I am very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Its a beautiful jelly-like light pink polish...in the bottle. Its soo streaky and goopy that it takes forever to apply it nicely on your nails. Its not worth the hassle to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by StaceySmith945

I personally love this colour, it is a bit gloopy but looks great on tan skin! Especially toes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This color looked great in the bottle. I wanted a light pink that wasn't sheer and nearly invisible next to my super-fair skin tone (like Mademoiselle was).

The color was nice, but it went on with a glue-like texture and streaked horribly. It looked like I had gooped on too much nail polish in one coat. Luckily, it was on my toes so it wasn't too close to people's eyes to see how bad it was.

This was seriously poor quality, especially for the teeny tiny bottle at $8. The concept of the color gets a tiny bump from one-star to two.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by susjs

Possibly the worst polish I've ever tried, hence this review to hopefully save someone else the frustration I've experienced with it. Since Essie revamped it's drugstore offerings, as others have pointed out--the quality and consistency varies greatly--and this one's a complete fail. The colour is pretty in the bottle - a light, mauvey-cool-pink that appears layerable to some level of opacity. I was intrigued enough to buy it but the formula is just terrible. It separates on the nail immediately, even after several thin coats it's as streaky as painting on glue. If you're looking for a light lavender-pink, a few similar colour[s] with a much better formula: OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender and Panda-monium Pink.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this during my search for a light pink that is easy to apply. It's not the worst formula I've tried so far (better than most of the OPIs) but it does still require quite a few coats (between 3-6, depending on the nail size... and I have tiny nails) to cover evenly, and then it looks kind of thick and odd and it doesn't even end up looking like the colour in the bottle in the end. It looks like a baby pink in the bottle but ends up having a bit of a blue/purple base once you layer it on to full opacity. I returned it for these reasons (especially due to the colour). I did like the brush though and the consistancy of the formula (not too thick or thin), so I may consider trying other Essie colours in the future. I just wish they weren't so darn expensive! They're $12 here. That's $2 more than OPI! *Sigh*