April 19, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these glosses: the colour payoff is good both alone and with lipstick, and they wear well on me as long as I'm eating or drinking moderately. I have 3 colours: golden splash, saucy mauve and plum rush. So far, saucy mauve is my favourite for wearing alone and golden splash is my favourite for layering with lipstick, especially reds.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing exciting. I was really surprisingly unimpressed with this product. I have mine in "Chocolate Obsession" and it's just okay. It's not very chocolate toned though, It's more bronze with of course shimmer as it seems every freaking gloss now has. It glides smoothly on the lips, but there is no shine to it, it's very basic and dull. It's not gritty either, despite the shimmer. I was expecting something a little darker in color and great shine, but it doesn't payoff. As soon as I applied this, I knew exactly what this reminded me of unfortunately, "Maybelline ShineSensational lip gloss in 'Cocoa Fever'. I have already did a review on that and I was not impressed with that either. I swear it's an exact duplicate to it, they looked the same and feel almost the same. There is a nasty bitter after taste to the LeGloss though that is gag worthy. I also feel that this product is overpriced, but I find L'Oreal to be much more pricier than the regular drug store brand cosmetics, why I don't know. I found this at Walmart for almost $6 which is really too much for a gloss, call me cheap but whatever, it is overpriced. The only reason I got it is because I had a $3 off coupon, because I would not have dared to pay full price for it. I am not sure if I would want to try this in another shade. I may be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by gurli3potth3ad420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in golden splash. and omgg i love this its not sticky, and its not sheer it has a nice peachy color. i wanna get moreee(:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this for $5.10 at walmart on rollback. i reallllly like it very good quality . i dont really buy loreal products because they r usually expensive but i bought this and i love it. Nude Touch is very creammy and smooth with (of course) some sparkles. very good product. i hope you guys found it very helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses, they are very smooth and have grat pigmentation. I like the colors that they have however I wish they had a little more color variety. Love the gold accents on the packaging. The color pay off is great and if you dont want to you dont have to wear a lipstick with these.They are not very sticky but last a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Fantastic lip gloss. I was looking for a dupe of my beloved Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lip Glosses and this is really it. Same buttery, smooth, moisturizing texture. Almost the same scent. I have almost all the shades except for two and love them all. I will say though, that it took my lips a while to get used to these for some reason, because when I first started using them, it was flake city. Now, they feel just as moisturizing and lush as my BE lip glosses.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Natalie33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Baby Blossom and Watermelon Crush. Overall, I am not too impressed with these lip glosses. I was hoping Baby Blossom would be a more affordable version of Nars Turkish Delight, but for me I wasn't happy with it. Beware, if your lips are even slightly chapped, this will make it look worse. Watermelon Crush was not as bright as I hoped it would be, but it did give a nice subtle pop of color to my lips. Also, the lip glosses smell great, like vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this- I only have one, but I would like to get more colours. the colour I have is violet attitude, and it's probably the brightest lip colour I own, but it looks really nice. When I put it on, it brightens up my entire face. It's really good for days when I don't want to wear very much eye makeup. It's not sticky at all and it lasts a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by totalmakeupjunkie98

I love this gloss!! The packaging is sleek and cute(: It also tastes really yummy!(: I have this in the color Baby Blossom which is a really really pale light pink and I love it because it lightens my dark lips and lasts a good amount of time(: if you're looking for an amazing lip gloss, get this!!((: <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are probably my favorite lip glosses at the moment. I have 6 colors (Golden Splash, Nude Touch, Red Ravishing, Baby Blossom, Mystic Mauve and Really Rose). These have a great consistency, they're not very thick and they're not sticky. They're well pigmented and last a long time. I love the vanilla scent too. The packaging is good except that all of the gold rubs off and gets on everything and if you don't know what the product is, you're kind of at a loss. I certainly would repurchase (especially Really Rose).