December 19, 2014 | 1567 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by MissWhitneynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been eyeing these glosses for a while, and decided to pick one up when my local walmart had them on sale. I got "Really Rose." I don't really gravitate towards sparkly glosses so this one was perfect. The smell is pleasant, and the packaging is quite nice. I always kind of see L'Oreal as the more high end looking of the DS brands. The color is nice, not too sheer not to opaque. Not sticky at all. I paid under 6$ for it also. A++

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I have this in Really Rose. I can't tell because the writing gets rubbed off really easily.

However, I really love the color of this gloss -- I call it "my-lips-but-better". The color seems natural and goes well with my NC30 skintone. The smell/taste can only be described as marshmallows or chocolate. Yummy, but I can see some people being turned off by the sweet flavour.

It lasted me quite a while before it ran out. I want to say about 6 months? And I used this everyday, needing to reapply after everytime I ate. It's a bit sticky and didn't provide me the best moisturization, which is my biggest gripe about this gloss. Don't get me wrong, there are worse ones out there but if this gave me Vaseline-moisturization-levels this would be 5 lippies for sure. During the end of the lip glosses' life it did become quite difficult to squeeze it out when it is obvious there is so much left! But no big deal.

Overall, I pretty much love this gloss -- the shade is a definite HG which is what will bring me back to it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am actually really liking this lip gloss. I got it for free with my Ulta rewards and I am pleasantly surprised. I like it more than I thought I would. I bought it in peach fuzz, which in the tube looks like a scary coral-orange. But, I always expect lip gloss to wear much more sheer than they are in the tube. It wears to a nice coral color, though it's not too sheer. It lets your natural lip color peek through, and the gloss enhances it. It looks very nice, it has a nice shine and a nice constancy that actually adheres to the lips, it doesn't slide off like some do. Also, there is no describable taste or smell. I like the packaging too, for some reason I like lip gloss in a tube, it feels easier to me. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the colors I have being somewhat deceiving (as in they go on the lips different from what they appear in the tube), these glosses are starting to grow on me. I chose the 2 darkest shades, Plum Rush & Mystic Mauve, as I like deep, sheer, berry-toned lipglosses. This is a nice gloss formula, moisturizing, non-sticky, with a pleasant vanilla-caramel scent & taste. Iíd compare the formula to the HIP Jelly Balms (total HG lip product), only thinner & packaged in a squeeze tube. Lasting power is decent, about 1-2 hours. Its slightly glossy, not super shiny, and seems to sink into my lips so its not drying as it wears off. You also get a generous amount (.40 oz) for the price, and the tube is slim & attractive.

My only complaint, really, is the actual shades. Plum Rush appears to be a deep, warm-ish plum in the tube, but it goes on my lips a much cooler, brighter, hot pink. Its pretty, but not really what I was expecting, as Iíd much prefer it to be deeper. Mystic Mauve is not mauve at all (neither in the tube nor on my lips). It appears to be a deep, creamy, brick-ish red. It goes on my lips a sheer, reddish-berry (similar to Clinique Black Honey in a gloss form). Its pretty & flattering, but I donít get any mauve tones, at all.

Bottom line, I do like these & would repurchase again, should I ever have the need, even if the shades werenít quite what I expected. I probably wonít try any other shades from this line, as the others seem to be lighter, shimmery shades which Iím not really into. I like the formula & packaging of these glosses (though I still prefer my beloved, but discontinued HIP Jelly Balms).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have two. One was ghalf off on a very (crucial important) sale in Walmart, so I got the colors in this exact lipgloss violet attitude, I put over my revlon liquid lipstick, and I baught the ravishing red, it comes out on your lips with great color. Your lips have a great high shine with this lipgloss. I am happy with these. And plus the tube lasts like forever and I'm happy with these lipglosses with that great deal. You really know that............

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Ferraro22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was hopeful that this lip gloss would be thick without being too sticky. This gloss is OK for my lips, it is fairly lightweight, and is not as thick as I had hoped. The color is awesome ( I forgot which I have but it is a coral color). However, the color on me seems to fade away after a short period of time. Due to my constantly dry lips, this gloss seems to crack and flake after a little while, causing me to reapply. The constant reapplication just causes gooey build up on the sides of my lips. Its a so so product for my personal needs but like I said, the colors are awesome!.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these glosses: the colour payoff is good both alone and with lipstick, and they wear well on me as long as I'm eating or drinking moderately. I have 3 colours: golden splash, saucy mauve and plum rush. So far, saucy mauve is my favourite for wearing alone and golden splash is my favourite for layering with lipstick, especially reds.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing exciting. I was really surprisingly unimpressed with this product. I have mine in "Chocolate Obsession" and it's just okay. It's not very chocolate toned though, It's more bronze with of course shimmer as it seems every freaking gloss now has. It glides smoothly on the lips, but there is no shine to it, it's very basic and dull. It's not gritty either, despite the shimmer. I was expecting something a little darker in color and great shine, but it doesn't payoff. As soon as I applied this, I knew exactly what this reminded me of unfortunately, "Maybelline ShineSensational lip gloss in 'Cocoa Fever'. I have already did a review on that and I was not impressed with that either. I swear it's an exact duplicate to it, they looked the same and feel almost the same. There is a nasty bitter after taste to the LeGloss though that is gag worthy. I also feel that this product is overpriced, but I find L'Oreal to be much more pricier than the regular drug store brand cosmetics, why I don't know. I found this at Walmart for almost $6 which is really too much for a gloss, call me cheap but whatever, it is overpriced. The only reason I got it is because I had a $3 off coupon, because I would not have dared to pay full price for it. I am not sure if I would want to try this in another shade. I may be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by gurli3potth3ad420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in golden splash. and omgg i love this its not sticky, and its not sheer it has a nice peachy color. i wanna get moreee(:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this for $5.10 at walmart on rollback. i reallllly like it very good quality . i dont really buy loreal products because they r usually expensive but i bought this and i love it. Nude Touch is very creammy and smooth with (of course) some sparkles. very good product. i hope you guys found it very helpful.