December 21, 2014 | 1722 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Love Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. Gosh. What a great mascara! I am quite the diva when it comes to my eyelashes. I want a formula that will hold my curl but still be flexible enough to not make my lashes look stiff or clumpy. I think the trick to this stuff is the brush! It's a rubber brush and I find it coats my lashes evenly and really helps lengthen and define them. I will be repurchasing! Score!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MonikkaR

This mascara is not good at all. It did nothing for my eyelashes and it clumps really bad. After only 3 hours of having it on I had mascara smudges under my eyes and eyelids! Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by merrymary08

After using about every mascara out there.. from dirt cheap to absolutely ridiculous.. I think I may have finally found my perfect mascara. No clumping, hasn't flaked on me yet & stays put til I want it off (had over 100 degree heat here every day the past week or so).

Definitely worth the try! I use the black waterproof and it only takes one coat on its own.. maybe two if i want a little extra, which is nice compared to the 3 or ever 4 I'd have to sometimes do with other products I've used in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a mascara problem. I hop from mascara to mascara. Fall in love and then the wonderful Texas weather will change and I fall out of love. I thought I had found my HG mascara in the L'oreal False Fiber waterproof. And then we hit a 100 degree streak. Smudging on my brow bones, flaking, raccoon eyes. So I was on the hunt, yet again. HOLY CRAP. I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. No smudging. No raccoon eyes. No flakes. Stands up to the heat, sweating, and allergies (I have terrible eye allergies and use prescription drops, lasting through that and itching is always hard to find, and I had given up). No clumps. The brush is nice, and the application is so nice and rich. Volumizes, lengthens. I also use the lash primer with this product, so I am not sure on it's own, but the duo is the best thing I have ever tried. I'm notorious for using many coats. The Lash Love only needs 1, maybe 2 if I'm feeling super glam. And does a MUCH better job at a falsie look than any mascara that I have tried before - even those claiming their product will give that look. It is a bit more work to get off at night, but I just hold my Sonia Kushak Remove soaked cotton pad on longer and it comes off fine, almost no rubbing. I really recommend this, especially with summer heat on. And I will be buying this again. Can't say enough good things about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ixisp000

I think this is a great mascara product and would definitely recommend.

Pros: full and defining look, but still great for everyday use; very similar to what you get with Diorshow

Cons: some flaking and hard to get off at night, also a bit pricey at $14 (I will continue to purchase b/c I am a consultant so I can get it for half off)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by kklunder

This mascara is great! Doesn't flake and volumizes well! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Pshduhalex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mary Kay had a tent set up in front of the Student Union at my college and was handing out little packages. I was super surprised to find a full sized mascara and thought they must just be trying to get rid of a crap product...

I really love this ,mascara and can not recommend it enough. If you are familiar with Clinique high impact curling mascara, you can think of this has a less hard to remove sister. It's lighter and more lengthening, but has the same removal process where you need to use warm water for it to "flake" away.

It also has great staying power, with very minimal smudging or flaking, and I'm someone who always has mascara smudge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

All in all, I am pretty impressed with this mascara and have had no issues with flakes or clumping. However, I really wish it was a bit more thickening, and not just lengthening and curling. That's why I am not giving it 5 stars. Although it is significantly cheaper than Dior Show, I still feel Show surpasses this product. However, it is a very good, daily product and I will most likely purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mascara. Nice sticky texture that creates longer and thicker appearing lashes. Can add mutiple coats and it does not flake. Much better than Illegal Lengths or Lash Perfection that I have been using. Also really like the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by amyamy565

i love this product it is amazing and works super well!! what i love about it is that it doesn't make you eye lashes clump together and makes them look longer and beautiful i don't usually use mascara but i do use this one i love all Mary Kay products this one is a definite buy its worth the money and is cheaper that most mascaras!!!!!