Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

3.9

on 11/5/2012 12:11:00 AM

I received this as a freebie from Shoedazzle, so I decided to try this mascara for a month. I'm not sure if it's doing anything for my lashes - they appear to be the same length. And it doesn't hold curls very well either. I love the packaging though and the long brush makes it very easy to apply. If I was not given this as a gift, I don't think I would have bought it for its full price.

on 11/1/2012 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara just isnt for me. I think I just dont have the kind of lashes you need for this to work. Mine are thick, straight and as to the lenght somewhere in the middle. This just coated them, did not add volume or lenght and smudged really bad. I am really sorry this wasnt the right mascara for me. I believe it works for people with different kind of lashes though.

on 10/27/2012 4:36:00 PM

Yuck - this stuff is the bain of my lash existence! My sister loves this mascara, so I thought I would try it - total clumpy mess!!! It turned my long, fairly thick lashes into a disgusting, horrific mess. I guess it just depends on what kind of lashes you have, and what you need - just wasn't for me.

on 9/30/2012 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh. My. Gosh. What a great mascara! I am quite the diva when it comes to my eyelashes. I want a formula that will hold my curl but still be flexible enough to not make my lashes look stiff or clumpy. I think the trick to this stuff is the brush! It's a rubber brush and I find it coats my lashes evenly and really helps lengthen and define them. I will be repurchasing! Score!

on 7/16/2012 12:20:00 AM

This mascara is not good at all. It did nothing for my eyelashes and it clumps really bad. After only 3 hours of having it on I had mascara smudges under my eyes and eyelids! Waste of money.

on 7/7/2012 5:21:00 AM

After using about every mascara out there.. from dirt cheap to absolutely ridiculous.. I think I may have finally found my perfect mascara. No clumping, hasn't flaked on me yet & stays put til I want it off (had over 100 degree heat here every day the past week or so).

Definitely worth the try! I use the black waterproof and it only takes one coat on its own.. maybe two if i want a little extra, which is nice compared to the 3 or ever 4 I'd have to sometimes do with other products I've used in the past.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have a mascara problem. I hop from mascara to mascara. Fall in love and then the wonderful Texas weather will change and I fall out of love. I thought I had found my HG mascara in the L'oreal False Fiber waterproof. And then we hit a 100 degree streak. Smudging on my brow bones, flaking, raccoon eyes. So I was on the hunt, yet again. HOLY CRAP. I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. No smudging. No raccoon eyes. No flakes. Stands up to the heat, sweating, and allergies (I have terrible eye allergies and use prescription drops, lasting through that and itching is always hard to find, and I had given up). No clumps. The brush is nice, and the application is so nice and rich. Volumizes, lengthens. I also use the lash primer with this product, so I am not sure on it's own, but the duo is the best thing I have ever tried. I'm notorious for using many coats. The Lash Love only needs 1, maybe 2 if I'm feeling super glam. And does a MUCH better job at a falsie look than any mascara that I have tried before - even those claiming their product will give that look. It is a bit more work to get off at night, but I just hold my Sonia Kushak Remove soaked cotton pad on longer and it comes off fine, almost no rubbing. I really recommend this, especially with summer heat on. And I will be buying this again. Can't say enough good things about it.

on 6/30/2012 1:28:00 PM

I think this is a great mascara product and would definitely recommend.

Pros: full and defining look, but still great for everyday use; very similar to what you get with Diorshow

Cons: some flaking and hard to get off at night, also a bit pricey at $14 (I will continue to purchase b/c I am a consultant so I can get it for half off)

on 6/10/2012 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is great! Doesn't flake and volumizes well! Love it!

on 5/31/2012 10:27:00 PM

Mary Kay had a tent set up in front of the Student Union at my college and was handing out little packages. I was super surprised to find a full sized mascara and thought they must just be trying to get rid of a crap product...

I really love this ,mascara and can not recommend it enough. If you are familiar with Clinique high impact curling mascara, you can think of this has a less hard to remove sister. It's lighter and more lengthening, but has the same removal process where you need to use warm water for it to "flake" away.

It also has great staying power, with very minimal smudging or flaking, and I'm someone who always has mascara smudge.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products