Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 10/3/2012 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

HG conditioner, without a doubt. I used to use more expensive conditioners, but none could come close to the amount of conditioning this product does. This makes my extensions much more manageable and silky smooth.

I will continue to use this and would highly recommend.

on 9/29/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

After growing out my relaxer I find that Aussie Moist is the ONLY product that gives me curl definition (where possible) and enables me to detangle my hair root to tip in no more than 30 minutes. That's a godsend because when relaxed I can count on one hand how many times I completely detangled my hair so without a relaxer I had even less patience for it. I've wasted entire weekends detangling and still not getting through all the knots. Aussie Moist Moist + Denman Brush = HG!

on 9/15/2012 5:12:00 PM

I'm AA with relaxed hair. My hair became hard after protein overload. One use of this and my hair is back moisturized. I love this stuff. It's cheap and SO effective and the smell is so nice:-) Cant beat it.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this Conditioner! But i kind of have the feeling that they're giving the same Product as the 3 minute miracle :( It's the same texture, same smell ... But it gives my hair moisture/

on 9/1/2012 3:06:00 AM

I love this stuff. It's much thicker than I'm used to, and a small amount goes a long way. I don't really care for the tropical scent, but this smells better than the shampoo, which almost kept me from buying these. My thin, dry, brittle hair looks significantly fuller and has never been this soft. Now I just need to find the 3 minute miracle in my area.

on 8/21/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love love love this duo (shampoo/conditioner).
It's ridiculously cheap and works wonders.

Typically, my hair is slightly oily and needs to be washed every day in summer. Though my hair is overall pretty healthy with no problems aside from frizz, I love for it to smell good, be soft, and have a nice shine. This conditioner does that for me.

I would compare this product to Biolage conditioner, but it's cheaper and, in my opinion, smells better.

on 8/21/2012 4:28:00 PM

I have light blonde (colored), long, thick but fine, slightly wavy hair that I flat iron or curl daily. Envision a RHOC wannabe with less eye makeup. I pretty much put my hair through hell on a regular basis and had been relying on Fekkai Color Technician 3 Min Mask to keep it healthy (or at least fake the appearance of healthy). I love Fekkai products, but they're so darned expensive when one is on a non-RHOC budget.

My husband had been laid off from his job and I realized that it was probably more important for my family to eat than for my hair to be awesomely conditioned (though it was a tough realization). I decided I should probably find a substitute for my Fekkai until the cash flow situation had improved. I donned a pair of pajama pants (not really) and braced myself to visit to the local Wal-Mart. I was in search of Aussie 3 Min Miracle which I remembered using in high school. I figured if it could keep my big haired, spiral permed, Aqua Net coated mane conditioned back then, it should work now. There was no 3 Min Miracle to be found at the WM so I grabbed a bottle of the Moist shampoo & conditioner to try because it was inexpensive and I was too lazy to check another store and didn't want to go home empty handed.

Wow, was I pleasantly surprised. The scent immediately brought back memories of Swatch watches and pre-menopausal Madonna. It got even better when I dried and styled my hair and found it to be just as soft and shiny as with the Fekkai products. It's now been two months and I continue to use the Moist shampoo & conditioner. Even my hairdresser commented the last time I was there how healthy my hair looked.

Maybe someday I will be completely committed to Fekkai again, but for now, I'm an Aussie gal and loving it!

on 8/4/2012 11:05:00 AM

I have lots of fine hair. This makes my hair feel soft, light and fluffy. Love it!

on 7/27/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only conditioner so far that has been able to revive my super dry, fine hair. Cheap too!

on 7/15/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this when I was natural and still use it now that I'm relaxed. When I put AM in my hair, I can immediately feel the difference. I use it to cowash or I put it on top of my dc's to help rinse them out. This is a staple and I will never be without it.

UPDATE: I want to stop using parabens so I've been looking online for different conditioners to buy that don't have parabens. My Aussie Moist is almost gone so I had stopped using it. Then I decided to cowash with it and I'd forgotten what a great product this is. Then I read the back and it has no parabens. I'm going to stick with Aussie Moist and stop trying to waste money on conditioners that cost more money but might not work as well as my $5 bottle of Aussie.

Top Rated Aussie Products