October 26, 2014 | 1628 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by whoremoans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love love love this duo (shampoo/conditioner).
It's ridiculously cheap and works wonders.

Typically, my hair is slightly oily and needs to be washed every day in summer. Though my hair is overall pretty healthy with no problems aside from frizz, I love for it to smell good, be soft, and have a nice shine. This conditioner does that for me.

I would compare this product to Biolage conditioner, but it's cheaper and, in my opinion, smells better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Dayse1274

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have light blonde (colored), long, thick but fine, slightly wavy hair that I flat iron or curl daily. Envision a RHOC wannabe with less eye makeup. I pretty much put my hair through hell on a regular basis and had been relying on Fekkai Color Technician 3 Min Mask to keep it healthy (or at least fake the appearance of healthy). I love Fekkai products, but they're so darned expensive when one is on a non-RHOC budget.

My husband had been laid off from his job and I realized that it was probably more important for my family to eat than for my hair to be awesomely conditioned (though it was a tough realization). I decided I should probably find a substitute for my Fekkai until the cash flow situation had improved. I donned a pair of pajama pants (not really) and braced myself to visit to the local Wal-Mart. I was in search of Aussie 3 Min Miracle which I remembered using in high school. I figured if it could keep my big haired, spiral permed, Aqua Net coated mane conditioned back then, it should work now. There was no 3 Min Miracle to be found at the WM so I grabbed a bottle of the Moist shampoo & conditioner to try because it was inexpensive and I was too lazy to check another store and didn't want to go home empty handed.

Wow, was I pleasantly surprised. The scent immediately brought back memories of Swatch watches and pre-menopausal Madonna. It got even better when I dried and styled my hair and found it to be just as soft and shiny as with the Fekkai products. It's now been two months and I continue to use the Moist shampoo & conditioner. Even my hairdresser commented the last time I was there how healthy my hair looked.

Maybe someday I will be completely committed to Fekkai again, but for now, I'm an Aussie gal and loving it!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have lots of fine hair. This makes my hair feel soft, light and fluffy. Love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by skaljavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only conditioner so far that has been able to revive my super dry, fine hair. Cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was natural and still use it now that I'm relaxed. When I put AM in my hair, I can immediately feel the difference. I use it to cowash or I put it on top of my dc's to help rinse them out. This is a staple and I will never be without it.

UPDATE: I want to stop using parabens so I've been looking online for different conditioners to buy that don't have parabens. My Aussie Moist is almost gone so I had stopped using it. Then I decided to cowash with it and I'd forgotten what a great product this is. Then I read the back and it has no parabens. I'm going to stick with Aussie Moist and stop trying to waste money on conditioners that cost more money but might not work as well as my $5 bottle of Aussie.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product its moisturizing and has a nice thick consistency.
downside it smells soooo bad.. It has like this generic coconut fruity smell that just smells disgusting. I used this a lot when I was a little kid but as an adult I just can't stomach the smell..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by QuiteMerrie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this conditioner! I was a skeptic since most of the products I buy never do the job but this surely did! It made my hair silky smooth and it smells like vanilla! (well, to me).Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is also great!
Next time I go my local drug store I'll definitely buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by domin007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hear so many good things about this conditioner but it's just awful on my hair. It didn't moisturize my hair very well, kinda left a weird residue and irritated my scalp. The one plus is the smell, which is fantastic but I can squirt on some shine serum and it'll smell good. So, I'm stuck with this GIANT bottle of conditioner and have no idea what to do with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have coarse curly hair. I don't do any heat styling or dying. My hair is just naturally coarse and dry. This conditioner did nothing for my hair. It definately didn't replace any of the moisture that the matching shampoo had sucked out. My hair ended up being so frizzy. I bought this at Target and all they had were large bottles with pumps for about $5. I would have much preferred a smaller bottle since I was trying this out for the first time. The price per ounce is excellent but this just didn't work for me. At least it won't go to waste since I'll now be using it to shave my legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: moisturizing! :)
CONS: weird smell... :(
COMMENTS: I don't know if it's just me, but it smells really wierd. I see Aussie commercials all the time so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner but I just don't like the smell. I have really thick and dry hair, and it helps with the dryness, so I like that, but so does every other conditioner. I probably won't repurchase, sorry Aussie!