BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Love this stuff.i have very short lashes. As a result i need a thinner brush, so i love this product for that reason.
Lovely black colour
Make sure you dont have too much product on the want otherwise it will cake - like any other mascara will in my experience.
Stays put throughout the day
Definitely makes my lashes appear longer
Doesn't give much volume.
It's certainly not a revolutionary product - there are drugstore brands that have a thin wand. But if you have money to spare (or throw around) its a nice product

i cannot flaw this mascarra! i have short stumpy lashes and this absolutely transforms them. I used to wear false lashes nearly everyday but not anymore!

I have this mascara in brown, which is nice and a bit softer than the black. I usually have black mascaras but they can look too harsh or dramatic, so I like the color for everyday use. I was excited to try this because I've seen a lot of hype about it but I find the formula hard to work with, its dry or really thick, and I feel like it often ends up looking clumpy. When I put on mascara in the morning I want it to be fast and easy, not to have to pry my eyelashes apart or remove clumps for a few minutes. For the price, I'm a bit disappointed. I have drugstore mascaras that handle better and look about as good. It doesn't flake and it holds up well for long days, which are pros but not enough to sell me on this product.

I like this mascara a lot better than the bad gal lash, and I love how they came out with different colours, I think that's super cute. This formula is also a bit dry but not as dry as bad gal. This wand is convenient for getting in the corners because the ball on the top. Also liked it on my bottom lashes because it wouldn't smudge even if I wore it all day. I had some flaking issues but that was after 7 hours or so. I have used better mascaras than this though so to me the price just isn't worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I do not understand why this mascara has such a huge following. It applied well, and I do like the brush. I have fairly long lashes of average thickness, and this looked fine on. It wasn't amazing, but I was happy with how it looked.

So, why only one lippie? It started to flake within a few hours of wear, and then the flakes seemed to be super-bonded to the skin beneath my eyes. Nothing short of makeup remover would budge the flakes.

Then, once I wanted to remove it, it was almost impossible to remove. I used a couple of different removers, none of which were effective (I know they make a specific remover, but it irritates my eyes). I used remover until the pads had no more black, then washed my face as usual. There was mascara under my eyes again! I'd think I had removed it all, but then after showering in the morning, you guessed it, MORE mascara under my eyes. How can something that flakes so quickly be so difficult to actually remove?!

I used this for a week before giving up and chucking it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

if you don't like this mascara, i feel like you must not know how to put a mascara wand to good use. This mascara is the perfect consistency between a dry and wet formula..it is very black and rarely every comes out clumpy. The best thing about this mascara wand in my opinion is that it has the regular bristles throughout the majority of the wand then at the very tip has the little spikey ball which is perfect for reaching the inner and outer corners of your lashes. i have never used a better mascara and I've spent a LOT of money on mascaras in my day. This baby is a 10. Try the mini version first if you are skeptical, i know the price is a little steep, but if you want the most out of your mascara you need to have this one.

I was excited to get this, but I was really disappointed. I don't get the hype or why people love this mascara. It completely dried out my eyelashes, it felt like superglue making them all hard & was a nightmare to remove. The brush tends to poke you in the eye quite easily also. However, It really gives the lashes length but no curl or volume.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not big on using mascaras on a daily basis but I like this mascara enough to repurchase it. I have tested it on a sample tube prior to getting a full size one. The brush wand makes it a breeze as I can get to my lashes on the outer corner.

Just one coat is enough for me to define my lashes since it's a thick formula. I just need my lashes to look a tad darker than usual so I don't really pile on it like the other reviewers here. It is long lasting and it doesn't smudge or flake on me so major plus for me. Taking it off is not a big problem for me since I always use Biore eye and lip makeup remover if I have any eye makeup.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

One of my most favourite mascaras however the product went on my below my eyes after some time, which doesn't usually happen.

If you are thinking of buying this mascara, do it. I love this mascara with every inch of my soul 😍 it does not make your eyelashes clumpy unless you put on like 5 coats. I usually only need 2 coats and my eyelashes are amazing. The only bad thing about this Mascara is that you can't take it off with a simple makeup wipe. You should probably use lotion or coconut oil or buy the remover in the line. Mine lasted around 3 months and it started drying out so i just cleaned the wand and stuck it in a cheap drugstore mascara tube! This is the best mascara. If you want to buy a cheap, almost spot on dope, then get the Covergirl full lash bloom. Theyre real! Is still better but if you're on a budget go ahead and get the Full lash bloom

Popular Mascaras