April 16, 2014 | 1955 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I have a sample size of this and I love it! A lot of people seem to think it isn't worth the hype, but I believe it is! I love this and will be buying a full size despite the price

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great, for lengthening. For volumizing? Not so great.

I already have quite long lashes so I tend to look for volumizing mascaras, and sadly, this one didn't cut it for me. The reason I gave this mascara a 4 out of 5 lippies, is for two reason.

1.The color is a true jet black, with no weird grey undertones.

2. If I layer this with my Rocket mascara by Maybelline, my lashes look amazing.

PROS:
•Color is Jet Black
•Great at Lenghtening
•Packaging
•Perfect if layered

CONS
•Price (29$ CAN)
•Didn't voumize

Would I repurchase?

Yes, because if layered, this mascara is a dream come true.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Asioned

I had high expectations of this product, but I found it made my lashes look quite spidery, and not in a good way. My lashes are quite long so that might be why it didn't work for me. I much prefer benefit's bad gal mascara, which gives my lashes more volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

I finally broke down and bought this after I saw how amazing it made my friend's lashes look. I think this stuff is fantastic! Unlike some of the other reviewers it didn't make my lashes clumpy and the formula wasn't too wet or dry. Whenever I wear it I feel like I have beautiful, long, black lashes.

The only major downside (and reason why I'm on the fence about repurchasing), is that this stuff is DIFFICULT to get off. You definitely need a good oil based eye makeup remover and patience.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My tube was super super wet, even after having it for a couple of weeks it would take me about 15mins to dry my lashes that only has a thin layer on. Clumped my lashes a lot until it looked like I only had 5 giant lashes. Separating them with a lash comb gave me 10 fat lashes. My friends really like it and I wanted to, too :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used.
First time I used it my eyes felt a bit irritated, but I tried it again and was very impressed and no more irritation at all.
It makes my eyelashes look thick and dark and stays on all day and night!
Takes quite a while to remove though and therefore I don't use it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sp6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite mascaras, and a fairly decent price! However, I feel the tube doesn't last long and the brush becomes easily clogged, clumping my lashes. Love how dark black the colour is, and the brush makes it easy to apply (when it's not clogged). It lasts all day, but can be a task to remove! Also makes my eyes feel quite dry, but other than that I highly recommend

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this in an Ipsy Glam Bag. After using it, I had to do a double take to see if it was waterproof--that's how well it wears. It also goes on easily and is nice and dark in one coat. This mascara has one of those rubbery, spiky wands (hard to describe) that are a little intimidating, but it was easy to apply. The downfall of this mascara? It is EXTREMELY hard to get off. I use my normal eye makeup remover plus DHC cleansing oil and I still have dark circles under my eyes. I would not buy this again because I am afraid all my lashes will be pulled out after wearing it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara did a good job of voluminizing and curling lashes without clumping. Unfortunately, my eyes did not react well to this. When I used this product, my eyes constantly teared and were irritated and red. I actually thought i might have pink-eye and wen to see my eye doctor, who gave me the all clear. I stopped wearing this mascara and all the symptoms went away. I agree with other reviewrs that you can get equally good mascara from DS and I do not get any negative reaction from the other brands. I do not recommend this especially if you have sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this product because while it does do exactly what it says it will do, it is also a MESS to take off. My Clinique Take the Day Off remover works HARD to get this stuff off... and usually that's all I need. If I remove this and then get in the shower the next morning, I still wind up with black marks under my eyes. General wear: It doesn't flake or anything. Very black mascara that looks beautiful. I just don't know if it's worth it for me to have the aggravation of having to remove it!