September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by soulnechnaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am surprised this mascara has only 3 and a half*! Using this for about two years and not even thinking there might be anything better than this. Not for me at least. I do have long lashes but they are straight and pretty stubborn so always using the curver first and then no tricks-one layer of this magic mascara and I have the long,thick,black pretty lashes. It does not dry out quickly, lasts me for at least 1-1,5 month using it every Single day. I personally think the trick is in the brush and the tip of it- it reaches all the small lashes you dont even know you have! Buying it in duty free shops £16 or two for £29 or its about £20 on the high street which is still very much affordable. I have tried all good mascaras out there including Dior show, YSL and Estee Lauder and yet i prefer this product over anything else. Can not imagine my make up bag without it! If you have not tried it yet do not think twice- you will love it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Great Mascara! Brilliant brush that lengthens and volumizes and allows you to reach every last lash! Doesn't smudge and layers well with other mascaras!! Definitely would recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

I'm a mascara addict, so when I can splurge on high end ones it makes me happy... I was very pleased with this splurge, unlike other reviewers I actually enjoyed the brush tip for getting the inside and outer lashes, it gives me length with volume without looking spidery or that "too much" look. It's a wetter mascara, but not oily or weirdly wet like some can be, no goops, no clumps.

If you are going to build it up, you have to comb your lashes with this and not just rely on the brush itself as you apply to get that separation/definition. Overall it was a fun mascara to try that I get great looks out of and doesn't cause any irritation, just too pricy to re buy as there are cheaper mascaras that I also rely on with the same effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cacti

I got a sample of this at Sephora and I really like it! It's not my absolute favorite mascara ever, but I will probably buy the full size product. I do agree, the tip of the brush makes it kind of difficult to apply to the inner corners, but it is helpful on the outer corner to fan those lashes out more. I can see this not working as well for people with short, thin lashes (luckily mind are long and thick) so I recommend asking for a sample (I got it for signing up for the Sephora Beauty Insider thing) or testing it in the store before purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by randomrita

I bought this thinking it would be amazing because of all of the good reviews on YouTube and I expected it to at least be good at its expensive price, but it was a huge let down. The bristles were spiky and plastic and annoying and it hurts your eye and the spiky ball at the end didn't make the wand any better. I'm more into a dramatic lash and what this did was give a basic lash- nothing special. If you are into a very natural lash, then this is the mascara for you, just not for me. The only thing I ended up using this mascara for was to remove clumps from my other mascaras. You can find any mascara like this at the drugstore so please save your money. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly what's with the hype for this mascara??
Yeah it's gives volume and length but so does every other mascara.. I had such high expectations that when I got it, it let me down :(
It looks okay when you do a first layer but after the next one it clumps up. I also find that no matter how much I curl my lases before hand, the mascara weighs my lashes and work keep the curl! (Makeing my lashes look really short) also the plastic wand actually hurts my eyes.
To be honest I'm really disappointed :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow... I was so excited to try this mascara, and it is honestly the worst mascara I have ever used :\ My eyelashes do not usually hold a curl without waterproof mascara, and this unfortunately was no exception. When I put the mascara on, the wand poked me so many times, and the little ball on the end kept giving me clumps of watery mascara through my eyelashes, which ended up all over my eye area. This stuff is also VERY hard to remove, just as hard if not more hard to remove than waterproof mascara. Price is also ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by kirbeara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It lengthens and thickens my lashes and I am able to get the teeny tiny baby lashes on my outer and inner corners. It has incredible staying power - so much staying power that it takes a LOT of work to get it off (which can be good and bad). Other than that, this is a great mascara. I recommend it but wish it was cheaper for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Best freaking mascara... Ever. I only have the sample, and I'm not quick to shell out a ton of money when it comes to makeup(big drugstore fan:D) but I would definitely buy the full size of this. It just makes your lashes pop! I already have thick dark eyelashes naturally so this just gives it that extra "bam". I also love the unique brush, it has bristles on the very end to really get to the inner corner and outer corner lashes. I like that I don't need an eyelash curler with this, it does the job on it's own!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It is very dramatic and dark. I can't decide if I like this or their previously popular Bad Gal Lash better. I use them both regularly. It really is a huge difference. I am on my third bottle, and will likely continue to buy it.