October 31, 2014 | 867 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by nocturnem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm extremely fair, so using high SPF sunscreen is very important for me. A few years ago I got the Bioré Aqua Mousse and I liked it more than any other sunscreen I had ever tried, but since the tube was old, I had to throw it out. I decided to try this other Bioré sunscreen that is newer, and I'm in love with it! At SPF 50 PA +++ it can't get any better, but the best part for me is that it literally absorbs in seconds. There is ZERO greasy feel with this one, you can't even feel it on your skin, which encourages one to use a little bit more just in case (there's not such thing as a "too much" when it comes to sun protection!). Dries matte, and doesn't affect the lasting power or other properties of foundation and make-up. I only wish it came in a huge bottle to use it for my body as well!

Absolutely holy grail, 100% recommended for any skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As I'm getting older, i realize that wearing products that suppress my natural oil makes my skin produces more oil than normal and leaves it dehydrated which in turn makes me break out even more than usual. Its weird that you can be very oily and yet have dehydrated skin as well.

Anyhow, I used to use the Biore UV perfect face milk, i still use that on days i know that i absolutely need to mantain a great flawless face you know during special occasions as it extends my m/u wear time tremendously.But on a daily basis, i have switched to this since it is hydrating, and lightweight.I still have very oily face and yes this doesnt control my oil which isnt the intended purpose anyway. This doesnt have weird smell, feels like nothing, blends in seamlessly without leaving any whitish cast. Has a mousse like texture and i can even skip moisturizer by just using this. Works nicely as a make up base as well. I love this and will continue buying this forever...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

The best sunscreen I have ever tried! It disappears on my skin, it feels like wearing nothing at all. And it smells amazing. I'll throw all my other sunscreens away, I found my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Put it on and it disappears in your face, which is pretty nice! It hasn't given my skin any problems so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xiaomaicao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Couldn't find this exact product in Singapore. First purchased it in Taiwan about SGD$16? This is consider a HOT seller in Taiwan. Not just with the high SPF content of 50, this product provides sufficient sun protection. The smell of citrus and watery based like. After applying, a cool sensation can be felt and it completely sinks into your skin. Making your skin really smooth and silky. Your foundation definitely goes well with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sunscreen is pure <3 !

I previously used SkinAqua but I lost it during a hiking trip and felt like SkinAqua tends to feel a bit oily on my skin so I was quite unwilling to repurchase. I stumbled upon this sunscreen and immediately purchased it without doing any research because I was in a desperate need of a new sunscreen.

This sunscreen is a dream. Watery, light, cooling and fast-absorbing. It makes me feel like I could apply as much as I want because it dries down matte. I sometimes mix it with a bit of concealer to give my skin a bit of a tint. This is everything that I want from a sunscreen. High spf, non-sticky, this is holy grail.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

I love that this sunscreen is nice and lightweight for summer. However, I found that if I use this alone under make-up, my sunspots gets darker. With other physical+chemical sunscreens like the Biore Perfect UV Milk or Sofina that are also SPF 50+, this does not happen. The latter has a physical sunscreen (zinc or titanium oxide) and thus looks slightly more white on the skin and is heavier but protects from UV rays better.

I give it 2 stars because its protection level is much more like a light SPF 15 or below lotion even though it's listed as SPF 50. I will reserve its use for fall or winter or when I spend most of the day indoors.

7 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tatouchs

My HG sunscreen. Lightweight yet effective. I'll buy it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

What a great sunscreen! Very fresh and light texture that sinks into the skin leaving it moisturized and fresh! no white cast, no nasty smell, no greasy finish. Really perfect for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by shadesofyellow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, just wow. I wanted a sunscreen without the sunscreen smell, white cast, or greasy feeling...and here it is! Now given that alcohol is high on the list it could be slightly drying. I have an oily t-zone and normal cheek area and its okay for me but I could see where other reviewers are coming from. Since I'm in the US I've been ordering off eBay for about $18 but its well worth it!!!