October 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

The best sunscreen I have ever tried! It disappears on my skin, it feels like wearing nothing at all. And it smells amazing. I'll throw all my other sunscreens away, I found my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Put it on and it disappears in your face, which is pretty nice! It hasn't given my skin any problems so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xiaomaicao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Couldn't find this exact product in Singapore. First purchased it in Taiwan about SGD$16? This is consider a HOT seller in Taiwan. Not just with the high SPF content of 50, this product provides sufficient sun protection. The smell of citrus and watery based like. After applying, a cool sensation can be felt and it completely sinks into your skin. Making your skin really smooth and silky. Your foundation definitely goes well with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sunscreen is pure <3 !

I previously used SkinAqua but I lost it during a hiking trip and felt like SkinAqua tends to feel a bit oily on my skin so I was quite unwilling to repurchase. I stumbled upon this sunscreen and immediately purchased it without doing any research because I was in a desperate need of a new sunscreen.

This sunscreen is a dream. Watery, light, cooling and fast-absorbing. It makes me feel like I could apply as much as I want because it dries down matte. I sometimes mix it with a bit of concealer to give my skin a bit of a tint. This is everything that I want from a sunscreen. High spf, non-sticky, this is holy grail.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

I love that this sunscreen is nice and lightweight for summer. However, I found that if I use this alone under make-up, my sunspots gets darker. With other physical+chemical sunscreens like the Biore Perfect UV Milk or Sofina that are also SPF 50+, this does not happen. The latter has a physical sunscreen (zinc or titanium oxide) and thus looks slightly more white on the skin and is heavier but protects from UV rays better.

I give it 2 stars because its protection level is much more like a light SPF 15 or below lotion even though it's listed as SPF 50. I will reserve its use for fall or winter or when I spend most of the day indoors.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tatouchs

My HG sunscreen. Lightweight yet effective. I'll buy it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

What a great sunscreen! Very fresh and light texture that sinks into the skin leaving it moisturized and fresh! no white cast, no nasty smell, no greasy finish. Really perfect for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by shadesofyellow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, just wow. I wanted a sunscreen without the sunscreen smell, white cast, or greasy feeling...and here it is! Now given that alcohol is high on the list it could be slightly drying. I have an oily t-zone and normal cheek area and its okay for me but I could see where other reviewers are coming from. Since I'm in the US I've been ordering off eBay for about $18 but its well worth it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by JayBB

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this out for a couple months and have mixed reviews on it. It can be drying, but as the day goes on, it gets VERY oily. Weird. You can't put a lot on either, so it kind of defeats the purpose of protection.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by fvger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just a warning. Based on the ingredient list here, I bought this sunscreen thinking that it contains a mix of chemical and physical sunscreen. Imagine my disappointment when I received it and found out that it has only chemical sunscreens and provides no protection over 354nm. So, yes it protects from UVB and UVA2 but not from UVA1 rays which means it's good for winter, but useless for summer.

19 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No