October 30, 2014 | 1681 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

I've been using this for almost a year straight with really no complaints. my skin is combo/dry and this is the only 'foundation' that keeps my skin hydrated and comfortable all day. while it leaves a dewy finish it can come off as greasy around my t zone. I'll press some powder into my usual oily areas and I find by doing this it keeps the foundation in place for around 8 hrs. application wise, I get the best results when applying with my fingers. I've actually gotten comments on how healthy my skin looks when I wear this and really, I agree. Also my skin is about nw15-20 and this bb cream blends seamlessly with my skin tone. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily skin or even some with combination as this is very hydrating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I bought all 4 Dr Jart BB creams available in the UK and have been testing all of them for a few months now.
I have to say this one is my least favourite/ I don't really like it.
It's a bit sticky and hard to spread around and when using my hands to apply it it's just rather unpleasant. Once it's on it feels nice and comfortable on the skin though. I use this without moisturiser underneath, and even though my cheeks are a bit dry, this was enough and did not make them feel tight.
The coverage is very very sheer. With this, even on my good skin days I'd still need concealer on top or something with more coverage on my nose/ chin/ redness areas. It has a natural skin-like finish - but that's the least I'd expect from something so sheer!
The only thing that it does do is give a bit of sheer colour to my skin, which brings me to my next issue: the only shade they have is too dark for me! I'm an NC15 for reference and I think this would be fine for an NC 20/25.
Maybe if you have good skin but that is oily, this would work for you, but I for one will not be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

Got this as a sample from birch box. Applied it on left side of face and nose and my Cover Girl Aqua Smooth TM/BB cream on the right side. Seems too greasy and cause a break out on my nose. =(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by AllyInc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

made me break out - despite having dry-normal skin. the only upside is that it gives u a nice glow and doesn't look too 'caked' on. perhaps it will work better on someone with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Made me break out horribly. I saw Sodium Chloride on the ingredient list after I used it one time and had massive acne. Wish I would have checked the ingredient list first. Not only that but I just wasn't impressed with the formula. It was my first time using a BB cream and I'm not familiar with how they should apply but it did not smooth evenly or cleanly. Went on very gloppy. Just not a fan, especially with about eight pimples on my face when my face is normally completely clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Rlarkin

I received this in my birchbox months ago. It's the only bb cream I have used, thus the 4 star rating versus a 5. I really like this product. I am still using my sample, but I would/probably will buy the regular size. It's light and doesn't give me the look or feel of wearing foundation- I hate wearing foundation. It's also an SPF and moisturizer which is perfect. I hate to put on moisturizer, then SPF, then foundation. I much prefer a product such as this for daily wear. My blush stays on as well- so it's a good 'primer' if you will. It also helps my concealer set well (I put it on prior to my concealer). Gives a nice, even skin tone. Would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by larryhotter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have finally figured out that this is making my sensitive, combo skin break out into small bumps all over my cheeks. I got this as a sample in my birchbox but after getting the full sized version I am not very impressed. It's very thick and almost hard to blend. The color is orangey for my pale NC15 (MAC) skin (I wear the lightest shade in almost every foundation). It's just okay. I would rather mix an SPF moisturizer with my liquid foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by woodelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very pale, dry and blemished skin and while I do like the formula and the way it feels on my skin the colour is far too dark for me and doesn't blend with my natural skin tone. I only use this mixed in with my foundation which is lighter so it adjusts the colour. I would not purchase this again as I can't wear it on its own whereas I can wear something like the Holika Holika Petit BB range or Missha perfect cover alone and these are much cheaper. Very moisturising and dewy but the colour isn't right for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by msjoannabanana

Best BB cream I have used. Love that it has SPF and does not irritate my very sensitive, acne-prone skin.

I have been using this as my morning moisturizer/primer before adding powder foundation and my skin looks great all day! If I am having a casual day just running errands I will use this alone and it really does perfect the look of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

This stuff is great! I've been wearing it for the past couple of weeks and I'm hooked. I use about a dime-sized amount and my skin looks more even all day. I don't need to use moisturizer, primer, or powder with it. When I get home, I don't feel like I immediately need to wash it off, like I usually do with foundation. I bought the Dr. Jart BB cream sampler set from Sephora. I didn't like the Renewalist or the Black Label varieties (too greasy and wrong color), but I am pretty sure that I will be buying a full-size of either the Water Fuse or Premium. I do wonder how it would work on someone with a different skin tone. (I'm somewhere around NC/NW 20).