November 29, 2014 | 949 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by crystalbluex

this product is AMAZING! a must have! those who think it doesn't blend properly have dehydrated skin. If you have a normal/oily/combination skin complexion this is perfect.
I add a few dots to my cheekbones and rub in, adds a natural glow and you can touch it up with powder if you wish. It lasts ALL day no need to re-apply. as it blends into your skin, doesn't look like an additional layer of make up like powder does as powder and other products sit on top of your skin. It looks really orange in the bottle but when you apply is it's a lovely natural coral colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

I first got this in one of the benefit holiday kits and was not expecting much pigmentation seeing as how Ive tried many coral colored tints only to be disappointed by their lack of staining power and pigmentation. But wow I was proven wrong with this little baby. It shows up really nice on my lips giving it a bitten summery vibe kind of coral stain and does show up soooooo nicely. Love it so much that I went out to get the full size of it. The only thing I would say is that the price of this product isnt exactly the most purse/wallet friendly. But overall, I would say this is the best coral coloured lip tint ive tried so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this product in a magazine and although the bottle is tiny it has lasted absolutely ages. Despite some people saying they find it hard to apply I couldn't find it easier; it has a thicker formulation to the iconic benetint which makes it less messy to work with. Just pop three little dots to each cheek and rub in, then the stain lasts all day. Just be careful to wash your hands afterwards or you will have a peculiar coloured finger!

I will repurchase this product as it gives a gorgeous coral tint which suits my pale skin. I wouldn't use this on my lips though, as it is quite drying and shows up any little imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Colour: midtone coral peach
Finish: slight glow
Pigm.: sheer to light-medium
Wear time: 7-8 hours

Got this in the mini trio at the Sephora checkout because i didn't want to commit to a full size that costs double. It's nice as a base for NYX Powder Blush in Terra Cotta. I wish the brush wasn't so flimsy. Pat it on your cheekbones rather than rub circles otherwise it kind of disappears.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a horrible product. When you apply this to your cheek it will not blend. So you are stuck with dots of liquid blush.It is not a good look. I love the color though. I am so disappointed since I usually love benefit products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by alisoncheung1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really lovely colour but hard to blend!! you have to be really really quick esp on your cheeks, took me a while to perfect the technique. it looks lovely on asian skin tones and i like it as a lip tint too, however it doesn't last as long as it promises and again, difficult to apply evenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a deluxe sample of this and at first I hated it. Because I tried to apply directly from the brush to my face. lol. When you do that, you end up with streaks on your face. But now I know to put on my finger & then apply to cheeks, blending quickly. Now I rather like the product & the color is very pretty.
One downside is that this doesn't work well on lips. The color is weird & like with every other liquidy stain I've tried, it doesn't apply/fade evenly on my lips. I admit that it might just be me. But because of that, I wouldn't buy the full-size, even though it is a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by JessPotter

I LOVE cha-cha tint!! This is a beautiful mango-coral color and is very flattering for my pale skin tone. I use on my cheeks and my lips, and it brings a sheer wash of bright coral to my face. This is quite different from benetint, since this is a gel while benetint is a liquid. Both of them stain really fast, so you need to work quickly when applying. I don't really like the smell though, which is a faint, artificial scent. This is really overpriced, but it was worth it and will probably last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by dumplingrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this blush. It gives me the most gorgeous glow and looks very natural if applied with a light hand. I found that the best way to apply this is to use the brush to dab a small amount of product on my index finger and use that to rub it on to my cheek. This means the product doesn't have time to sit on my face and stain it before I rub it in, hence, no weird patches. Also, I apply it right after my BB cream and before my powder. It gives me a subtle natural color and lasts all day. You only need a tiny bit of the product to give you a nice color. This product can be layered for a stronger pop of color but I always like a more natural look. It will probably be a year before I need to buy this again but when it runs out I am definitely re-buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by eyelinerjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was lucky enough to spot a sample of this I'm a magazine a few months ago and after a while of wanting to try I snatched one up. I wish I had gotten 3! This stain is so easy and convenient, the only thing I use if I'm running late. I can even put it in my pocket to do when I get where I'm going. I call it tropical blush as it give my NC45-50 skin a flushed peachy orange colour (slightly contrary to the colour on the brush). When opened Cha Cha Tint can seem quite daunting and acid however a streak or two across one cheek at a time and blending with a finger gives a beautiful radiant glow that lasts. I know that my half-size sample will last forever but on the sad day that it runs dry I will not hesitate to buy the full size despite 24.50 price tag and my student status!