Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

4.1

Aqua (water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Panthenol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Silica, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Punica Granatum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid [+/- May contain: CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77019 (mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10BMT001-1]

on 1/5/2015 1:43:00 AM

Average medium coverage. Nothing special to report. Nothing necessarily bad, but nothing special. Nice skin colour match, smells good, average medium coverage. Not nearly as good as revlon colourstay or colourstay whipped creme (my favourite at the moment!).

on 1/3/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation..I wear the lightest 21. I have chanel, dior and all hi priced brands..this holds up to them..next I will try the powder.

on 12/30/2014 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have dry sensitive acne prone skin with normal to oily t-zone.

Pros:
-Sheer to Medium Coverage
-Shade 53 matches perfectly to my NC25-NC30 skin
-Long Wearing
-Dewy/Natural finish (my skin but better)
-Covers blemishes well
-Lightweight and feels like I have nothing on
-Everyday foundation worthy!!
-Definitely would repurchase
-Hydrating and does not accentuate dry patches at all

Cons:
-Scent (Smells very strongly of fruits... does fade once foundation is set)

For reference - NC 25-30/ Diorskin Star 021 Linen/ MUFE HD 118/ MUFE F&B 32/ YSL TE BD50/ Chanel Vitalumiere in 010 Limpide/Dolce and Gabbana Perfect Reveal Lift in 120

on 12/26/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i have sensitive and acne prone skin. whenever im using a product that is not suitable for my skin, it can get really bad. so i search for various foundations review and came across bubzbeauty's recommendation.. so decided to give this a try.

i love this foundation.. it gives a beautiful dewy finish, kinda give me the healthy glowy korean skin.. no breakout for my acne prone skin. smells nice, last me whole day as well..

on 12/25/2014 5:53:00 AM

I like this , however it can get slightly too oily for my combi skin . It gives me a lovely finish , covers my slight imperfections ( it is not very pigmented), imparts a glow , it is my to go nude skin makeup look . However I find that the pump dispenses too much product . Love the heavy scent of fruits .

on 12/24/2014 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I've tried this foundation twice and both times I ended up returning it. The coverage was light and the formula is extremely runny and watery. I hate foundation like that. It also is very fragrant which doesn't bother me, but would definitely be too strong for those that are sensitive to smells.

on 12/21/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a really nice foundation, for a light-medium coverage, I usually wear this too school and it lasts all day. It smells so nice off fruit, and doesn't cake up on my face. It can get patchy if you wear it for too long thow.

on 12/19/2014 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

hate this product.
it's patchy, matte (clings to dry patches) and dissapears within a couple hours. when you apply it has a horrible tacky feeling. it would probably work well on people with oily skin.

on 12/10/2014 9:03:00 AM

It is a very good foundation, especially taking into consideration it is a budget make up brand. The foundation is creamy and gives a medium coverage. My guess is it would suit best someone with normal and slightly dry skin.
My favourite application method is with fingers. Thus, the foundation is distributed evenly providing a natural looking effect.
Wears all day with no need to touch up. Easy to remove.
I own shade 52 Vanille Clair. It would suit anyone fair skin with neutral and slightly yellow skin tones.

on 11/28/2014 9:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

My HG foundation is actually the original Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (with black cap). I was running out of that foundation few months ago and since the store ran out of my color (Vanilla), I decided to tried the foundation serum instead (in the color Vanilla).
Overall, it is almost as amazing as the original one, a tad bit lighter in consistency and coverage, but I very much recommend this product, you can even get away with using this as BB cream/tinted moisturizer.
PRICE - It is super affordable, totally worth the product and packaging. Not gonna broke your bank.
PACKAGING - packaging's a wonder. It is plastic (super light and easy to travel with), slim-shape (amazing for makeup pouch!), and comes with a good pump (the most important!). The amount of product coming from the pump itself is not a lot, so you will not have problem with excess product.
COVERAGE - Light to medium coverage (buildable), works best with yellow skintone, but with cool/pink skintone it will work as well.
PERFORMANCE - BTW I have dry skin. I think this works with all skin types, work best for normal skin. I still need moisturizer prior applying the product, but my skin does not turn flake/dry during the day. It feels really light and quite smooth, it does not feel like you are wearing foundation at all. The texture is a wonder to work with, it is easy to blend with brush/sponges/fingers. Smells fruity, but not overpowering.

However, I still prefer the original Healthy Mix Foundation (because I like its better coverage). But I will totally recommend this product to everyone, really.