April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1017

The concealer part of this is pretty useless, I actually like the plain green Garnier roller eye ball thing better. But, these roller balls are cheap and great way to pop awake your eyes in the morning. I wake up very, very early almost every morning and have to get out of the house w/in minutes of getting up. These balls help me open my eyes when mother nature isn't helping. Whether you get this one or the plain green one, get them...they feel like instant eye openers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this just because it was the best reviewed under-eye product that seemed to fit my purposes, and I was looking for an alternative to my mediocre Revlon ColourStay Under Eye Concealer. And I must say, I like it a lot better. Like other reviewers have said, I haven't noticed any improvement of my awful, terrible under-eye circles, and I've been using this for a few weeks now. However, the cooling gel-like stuff is much better than the Revlon. It lasts longer, looks much more natural, and doesn't crease as much. I knocked off one lippie because it does end up creasing by the end of the day, even with precisely placed powder, though pretty much everything creases on me. I found this colour in Medium and it was a nice bright shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this roller instantly. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale, and since my YSL Touche Eclat had gone bad I thought "why not". It feels really cool and light after application and for me it's just the right shade. I am very pale so finding an under eye brightener/concealer can be tough. This is sheer but light colored. I don't have bags under my eyes but when I do get dark circles they are baaaad news bears. Super dark, I look like I'm withdrawing from something. Anyway, this helps brighten them and give them a subtle natural sheen.
PROS: feels nice, good color for fair skin, decent price (especially compared to YSL)
CONS: not sure how it works for puffiness/bags

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by naomialyssa

This product does absolutely nothing for the dark circles under my eyes. I have not noticed any improvement since I purchased it months ago.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by chesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yes. Finally something that I love. I don't think this is going to have long-term effects and I don't think that it will work for those who need or want heavier coverage but for my purposes, it's great. I'm blessed in that I don't have dark circles but am cursed with under eye bags. This does NOT decrease them to the point of looking like plastic surgery but it does soothe the area and most, importantly, provide the bit of moisture and coverage I want. I have weird eye skin: the underneath is dry but my lids are impossibly oily. This does the trick of providing the moisture I do need underneath without creeping up and making the tops of my lids worse. Since I have fair skin, I picked this up in what I presume is the lightest shade and it blends just fine with my other products. It's a great two-in-one, drugstore product (I paid $13 USD) that beats other stuff I've tried hands down. One lippie off for making the promise of working miracles. It doesn't...but it's damned good.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

It's alright. I have the green one and the one with the concealer. It doesn't do much to the puffiness underneath my eyes and the dark circles. I hoped that it would be a lot better, but it's not. I read somewhere that it's better if it's placed in the refrigerator before application. I'll try it out. It's not bad or anything, it's just not as great as I thought it would be.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Martigras

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this about a month ago and absolutely love it. Not only for what it does but how great it feels on the eyes. SO REFRESHING.

Mine is in the sheer tint, which is good because I have very fair skin.

This has taken the place and looks much better than any under eye concealer.
I highly recommend trying this stuff.
I used to go for the more expensive products but am now finding a lot of the lesser priced one work the same, even usually better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I stopped wearing concealer about 2 years ago because I could not for the life of me find one that didn't age me more. I just left my poor little dark eye bags alone to collect dust above my cheeks bones all this time. Then I read the reviews here and said in my head...ok ONE last time to waste money on yet another concealer/revealer. I am please to say that this time it wasnt a waste of money! This stuff actually works when its on! Its very thin and blends well...I just dab a few dots from the rollerball and then tap with my finger to blend. Its a tad bit light at first then drys to the perfect finish..no need to powder after which I'm grateful for cause powder ages me as well. I've been using about a month now. It's only useful for its concealing properties. I put an eye serum on before applying because it does nothing to moisturize..Also once you wash your face all the magic is gone...no long term benefits...but I still really like!!! Yay and thank you all!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by cheergirl2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swear this stuff automatically refills itself!!! I purchased this in December 2010! It is now September 2011 and it has been almost a year and I am still using the same one! I use it everyday! Even on days I don't wear makeup i still wear this because i have hereditary dark circles. I wouldnt say this is amazing, but it does do a pretty good job!! I like it! The product never seems to end which is great because it was about $12....it lasts FOREVER!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product feels nice to apply but doesnít do anything. Like others mention, the metal rollerball is cooling as it rolls on, but the actual product is very thin and light and, after months of using it, I canít say it makes any discernible difference in my undereye circles. I also have very fair skin, so I really doubt that this would work for any normal skin tones if it doesnít even show up on my light skin. Overall, Iím surprised by so many positive reviews and wouldnít recommend this product.