October 2, 2014 | 1411 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Quite satisfied. I have quite severe dark circles and deep set eyes. If you are like me, this stuff will not do the trick alone. However, it does brighten the area and cover the circles slightly.

I wear it as a base, then put on corrector and concealer over that. I need that much to get rid of my circles, but this is definitely a good base and it did seem to provide some extra coverage.

If I was stepping out without makeup this stuff alone would probably cover my circles enough to make them acceptable as it takes away that "just got punched" look.

If your circles aren't severe this may cover them up enough alone. It is a good light coverage and minimizer, works nicely as a base, but not as intense as concealer.

Keep in mind, this isn't a long term cure. There is no such thing as a long term cure for dark circles, even my doctor said so. The best these creams can do is brighten up the area to make makeup application easier, or even make those dark circles light enough to get away without makeup. And for that, it does a good job.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Romerosgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fun to roll on. Light consistency. Covers medium dark circles on fair skin. Creases very little. Please make no mistake : it doesn't improve dark circles ( nothing does so far and if you know a miracle product, please feel free to share ) This is my favorite eye product at so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product every morning and it works great to brighten up my under eye area. This highly pigmented, it's more of a light coverage/eye brightening product. I love using this because if I go to bed late(which is an everyday thing for me) it helps brighten up my eyes in the morning when I wake up with dark circles. And the roller ball has a very nice cooling effect so it gives my eyes a nice perk me up. For me it does give my eyes a little coverage and if I want to apply concealer to my under eye area I don't need to use as much. If you are someone with heavy dark circles don't expect this to cover them up, but instead think of this as an eye brightener and pre-concealer treatment. Since I'm still relatively young I don't need any anti-wrinkle or line reducing eye cream so I really enjoy using this product. Also this product lasts a long time, I've been using this for the past year and I feel like it never runs out. The only con for this product is that it doesn't have any spf, but it doesn't bother me that much. I highly recommend this product if you're just looking for a a light coverage/eye brightener to use in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's an average product. but one of the best of Garnier skin care products. If you have really bad dark circles don't count on it to cover them. It's very sheer and only gives a little bit of coverage. But it leaves a nice finish. Makes you look more awake. I don't mind using it on a casual day with a tinted moisturizer. But I will not repurchase due to the fact that this is more like a tinted concealer than a eye treatment to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

This product works great for hiding your toughest dark circles. I also love the fact that there is only one shade for all skins and you don't have to search for hours finding the right shade. It does come off after 2 or 3 hours because of humidity, so because of that I usually put matte powder after applying it. I would buy this is product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1017

The concealer part of this is pretty useless, I actually like the plain green Garnier roller eye ball thing better. But, these roller balls are cheap and great way to pop awake your eyes in the morning. I wake up very, very early almost every morning and have to get out of the house w/in minutes of getting up. These balls help me open my eyes when mother nature isn't helping. Whether you get this one or the plain green one, get them...they feel like instant eye openers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this just because it was the best reviewed under-eye product that seemed to fit my purposes, and I was looking for an alternative to my mediocre Revlon ColourStay Under Eye Concealer. And I must say, I like it a lot better. Like other reviewers have said, I haven't noticed any improvement of my awful, terrible under-eye circles, and I've been using this for a few weeks now. However, the cooling gel-like stuff is much better than the Revlon. It lasts longer, looks much more natural, and doesn't crease as much. I knocked off one lippie because it does end up creasing by the end of the day, even with precisely placed powder, though pretty much everything creases on me. I found this colour in Medium and it was a nice bright shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this roller instantly. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale, and since my YSL Touche Eclat had gone bad I thought "why not". It feels really cool and light after application and for me it's just the right shade. I am very pale so finding an under eye brightener/concealer can be tough. This is sheer but light colored. I don't have bags under my eyes but when I do get dark circles they are baaaad news bears. Super dark, I look like I'm withdrawing from something. Anyway, this helps brighten them and give them a subtle natural sheen.
PROS: feels nice, good color for fair skin, decent price (especially compared to YSL)
CONS: not sure how it works for puffiness/bags

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by naomialyssa

This product does absolutely nothing for the dark circles under my eyes. I have not noticed any improvement since I purchased it months ago.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by chesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yes. Finally something that I love. I don't think this is going to have long-term effects and I don't think that it will work for those who need or want heavier coverage but for my purposes, it's great. I'm blessed in that I don't have dark circles but am cursed with under eye bags. This does NOT decrease them to the point of looking like plastic surgery but it does soothe the area and most, importantly, provide the bit of moisture and coverage I want. I have weird eye skin: the underneath is dry but my lids are impossibly oily. This does the trick of providing the moisture I do need underneath without creeping up and making the tops of my lids worse. Since I have fair skin, I picked this up in what I presume is the lightest shade and it blends just fine with my other products. It's a great two-in-one, drugstore product (I paid $13 USD) that beats other stuff I've tried hands down. One lippie off for making the promise of working miracles. It doesn't...but it's damned good.