November 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Core Collection

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These brushes are great. Good quality, good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Hannah5777

These brushes are amazing! Nearly every youtuber has these brushes that is why I bought them as I had heard so many good reviews! I knew they would be good but not as good as they turned out to be! I would definitely re purchase these!

Pros:
They don't shed bristles
They blend the product easily and make application much easier in my eyes
They have a stand/travelling case so they don't bend

Cons:
They don't sell these brushes individually
They are quite expensive if you are on a low budget but on the other hand they are worth the money as the old saying goes you get what you pay for!

Thanks, hannah5777

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pinktigerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These brushes are of great quality for the price and are very versatile. I often use the buffing brush for powder but have also used it for bronzer and for blush. The contour brush is great for highlighter or bronzer. I actually use the tiny detailer brush to highlighter the inner corners of my eyes and under the brow bone. The pointed foundation brush is the only one I have yet to use (I generally apply foundation/tinted moisturizer with my fingers) but I'm sure I will find a use for it. Anyone who enjoys makeup but does not want to break the bank on expensive brushes should definitely have these in their collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- soft
- blends product well
- convenient brush holder
- no shedding

CONS

- not sold individually

COMMENTS: Great quality brushes, very affordable. I love the brush holder it comes with, as well. Below are my uses for each brush:

Detailer brush - cleaning up brows, lipstick, spot conceal
Pointed foundation brush - concealer/liquid contour placement, placing eye shadow base
Contour brush - contour, highlight, setting concealer
Buffing brush - foundation, powder, bronzer

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Steph7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely excellent makeup brushes! Love them all, especially the super soft blusher brush and amazing expert face brush. Just excellent and unbelievably good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by mog12

I agree that these are great. I'd bought the set for my daughter and after trying them myself had to get them too. I use Bare Minerals and I'm afraid their brushes don't compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I can only reiterate what others have said, so I won't bother.
Just buy them. You're welcome.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by grace64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I put off buying this collection several times due to the price and I ended up getting it as a present for christmas.
Concealer brush - I personally do not understand this brush, its so small and fiddly, using your fingers to apply concealer is easier and a lot quicker.
Foundation brush - I'm not a fan on foundation brushes but i think this one is okay, I am more likely to use it to apply concealer but it is nice and soft.
Contour brush - perfect size, super super soft, washes easily, use everyday, does exactly what its made for.
Buffing brush - THIS WAS WORTH THE MONEY. Favourite beauty product I own, gutted they don't sell it separately. It makes foundation application quick, easy and flawless. It applies an even coverage without caking up the foundation or powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbytori

I love these brushes, so dense and soft, they make applying makeup so much easier

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Mireille85

Love these brushes ..makes my makeup look flawless