November 28, 2014 | 1933 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - ROLLERGIRL Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by mkup04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great colors and lots of fun. The only bad thing is the Lip junkie lip gloss does not cool for very long. But does make your lips look a lil more plump with shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Sorry to be the party pooper, but I found this palette to be quite boring. Urban Decay's Rollergirl palette consists of 3 neutral shades & a really pretty, vibrant pink. Crush lip junkie is also included as well as Whiskey 24/7 mini liner. This palette retails for $32 & unlike most UD palettes, does not include a mini primer.

I did a more extensive review on this for my blog, but in short, this palette was a snooze for me. I think it's perfect for those who love to rock neutrals & also gives you the chance to spice it up with the colour Woodstock. These shadows have a great texture & fallout is pretty minimal. I'm not sure if UD reformulated their eyeshadows, but the consistency of these are really nice. So in that aspect, the palette is great. I just would've preferred a palette where 75% of the shadows aren't neutrals. I think I would have liked this palette better if it included a darker brown/black shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by macjunkie2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it is great i bought 2 because i loved them soooooooooooooo much plus my mom and sis bought 1 each
the shadows are very silky and easy to apply and blend
the lip gloss that it comes with is also good quality
this is my 2nd favorite palette from urban decay

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

I have to say this is probably my FAVORITE neutral palette EVER! I really did not think I would love it this much. I mean neutrals are neutrals and a lot of people think they aren't very special but that's all I wear and this palette is amazing. Ok so onto the palette, like the other reviewer stated the packaging is super cute and like previous released ones it's perfect for travel since it comes with an eyeliner and this time a lipgloss. The colors are Woodstock, a vivid hot pink in the darker pink family with slight silver glitters. Verve, a silvery beige with tons of sheen. Suspect, a mid toned shimmery brown with slight coppery/pink undertones. And last, Darkhorse, a dark chocolate brown with glitters. The gloss is a hot pink with a minty cool feeling once applied. lastly it comes with Whisky, a dark brown eyeliner.
I literally have been reaching for this and only this palette for 2 weeks straight. I basically use the same look everyday but tend to reach for different paint pots to change it up. First I take UDPP then either Groundwork or Vintage Selection and add suspect all over the lid, Darkhorse on the outter V and crease and Verve as a highlight. I never use Woodstock but might try it as a blush someday. I top it of with Whisky and black mascara. Perfection!! I think this palette is better than last years "Summer of Love" palette and although I do love Naked as well, this one is more "easy" I'd say. With the Naked palette you are given so many colors you can think of many looks but this is pretty much all laid out for you. You really don't have to think about what look your going for and the best part is I get no fallout at all. And for UD palette's that is almost unheard of. I'm really not a fan of the gloss since I don't like the cooling feeling but although the color seems quite bright it's got sheerability(is that a word). I would definitly buy this palette again, it's super!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Im surprised to be the first to review this since Ive heard such a buzz about it here on MUA and all over the internet but glad to give this beauty its first well deserved 5 star rating:)
This palette contains 4 eyeshadows (color descriptions from UD site): Woodstock (hot pink) Verve (pale oyster shimmer) Suspect (coppery) and Darkhorse (smoldering brown). Also a travel sized 24/7 eye pencil in Whiskey and travel sized Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Crush (bright hot pink). The case looks really cool- decorated with disco-y patterns inside and photos of a rollerskating diva outside.
I knew I had to get it when I saw the first pretty pics online at Temptalia's site, I just wasnt sure how it would look on me- would it be just another palette with more neutrals that look like colors I already have and a bright color Id never wear? Nope! Its actually so pretty on and looks different than anything else I have. First of course I applied udpp and I wore all four colors-verve as highlighter-omg so perfect, suspect in crease, woodstock in outer crease (it blended in easily and perfectly), and darkhorse on lid, lined with wiskey and I even used the lipgloss - only complaint about this whole palette is that alot of lipgloss comes out when you squeeze so be careful or it will get wasted. The hot pink lip gloss color may look way too bright but it sheers out easily when blotted. All colors can be built up so its perfect for day to night wear.
Bottom line-Yipee I found my new favorite summer palette!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No