Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

on 10/11/2014 7:18:00 AM

Most people probably use it for foundation, but I actually use it for applying and blending in blush. Although I don't wear blush often, when I do, it must look like a natural flush and not a baboon's derriere. This is the perfect tool for grabbing a "just enough" amount of blush and then gently depositing it on your cheek. Plus, it is a far cleaner approach then applying cream blush with your fingers. If you are in Australia, you can get it online for less than half the retail price instores.

on 10/11/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This brush is perfect for applying liquid foundation. I have dry skin so I have dry patches on my skin and I have some redness. This brush prevents the clinging to dry patches and eliminates the redness. It's a really good price too. I have used it with both mid-end and drugstore foundations and it gives me wonderful results.

on 9/25/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am in love with this brush. I was my first real techniques purchase and I couldn't be happier.

on 9/25/2014 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is such a great brush! And the fact that it's pink makes it perfect to me. Stipple on the product and buff it in. Gives a flawless finish without looking cakey at all. Super dense, but with a soft touch.

on 9/22/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this brush, I use it to apply mineral blusher and really love the effect it gives , I prefer this to my mac 116.

on 8/14/2014 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This brush is ok but it always leaves feathery lines on my face not sure if I'm using it wrong or what? ?

on 8/9/2014 2:09:00 PM

When I first tried a stippling brush, I bought the elf one just in case I ended up hating them. I never could get that flawless finish everyone raves about no matter which foundation I used. They did however work pretty well with my bronzers I bought the real techniques one, planning on using it for bronzer, then used it for my foundation because I coudn't find my sponge and it was clean. I think the angels may have sang, my foundation looked fabulous. Yesterday I used it to apply a super runny BB cream. Just as amazing. This may send that sponge packing for the time being. I don't think it would work well with the thicker foundations like the whipped or cream ones. Those seem to just cause a nasy mess no matter which brush I use and waste product. But with liquids this brush just made it's way into my every day routine.

on 8/9/2014 9:29:00 AM

this stippling brush is perfect for applying both liquid and powder cosmetics. i am able to use this with my laura mercier mineral powder foundation, mac studiofix powder foundation, and all liquid foundations with ease. this brush creates a flawless airbrushed look with very little time or financial investment. despite the affordable price tag the brush is constructed well - i've washed it numerous times over the past year and it has not shed a single hair, it continues to perform above my expectations. even though it is labelled as a stippling brush i find it also works well as a kabuki brush, blending and buffing powders in to the skin without causing the slightest bit of irritation ( a huge selling point for people with sensitive reactive skin.) i've purchased a few for friends and every single one of them loves this brush, some of them went out and purchased other brushes from the line and rave about them to this day.

these brushes are easy to find both in stores and online, are competitvely priced, perform beautifully, are easy to wash, and travel well without breaking. above all, in my case, they do not irritate delicate skin. this is a huge deal for me as i find many brushes, especially over time and with repeated washings, become harsh on my face - this brush does not!

i'd say i'd buy again, and i absolutely will, but given the durability of this brush i probably won't need to repurchase for a long time.

on 7/15/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my least favorite brush by the RT line. The stippling brush always gives me uneven results when used with cream blush or cream bronzer. I reach for my $3 elf stippling brush more than this brush

on 7/13/2014 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this brush gave a mediocre performance at best and the brush head broke off after I washed it and yes I let it dry with the brush head facing down so the water would not get at the glue- had the sigma duo fibre before this which worked much much better than this - waste of money!

Popular Makeup Brushes