Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This brush is awesome! I received it as a gift from my sister, along with other Real Techniques brushes. I use this particular brush to apply my foundation (Revlon Colorstay Whipped).. I dip it in the foundation, pick up little to medium product, and swirl it around my face. I like that it gives my face that air brushed finish. I also find that it makes me feel like I have very little product on my face but with a full coverage look! This brush works just as great as any Sigma, Mac, or any other high-end brush, for cheap!

This brush sheds like mad when you're trying to apply your foundation! I was really disappointed. It is also pretty small, so application takes forever. I haven't seen any difference between this brush and my $3 ELF powder brush (which is basically a stippling brush). The ELF brush is twice and large too, which speeds up application and does a better job of buffing. Super disappointing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this brush and then it started shedding after one wash.
I'd to mention I am a gentle washer and dry at an angle with the bristles pointing downwards.
After the second wash the bristles were coming out in clumps.
The Expert Face Brush I bought around the same time has also started to shed.
Save your money and don't bother.

I absolutely love this brush. I use it to apply my liquid foundation and the coverage it gives is amazing! I have yet to wash it but I hope it stands up to good quality

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I want to start out by saying that I am a big fan of Real Techniques and own plenty of their brushes and love every single one I own...except this one. My experience has been very different than what I've read from some of the other reviews. I personally find that it takes me FOREVER to blend my foundation in with this. I pick up this brush, use it to apply foundation to my face, and then immediately reach for my Real Techniques Expert Face brush or Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge or even my E.L.F. Small Stipple brush. I can't use this brush. I guess I just don't have the patience. Too bad, but the bright side is that Real Techniques has plenty of other awesome products.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this for blending in bb creams (should use fingers to apply any tinted creams but can use a brush to blend it in) or applying and blending foundation.

I'm really enjoying the finish this gives, although, I find this brush to be a little dense for a stippling brush, it's more like a buffing brush or somewhere in between buffing and stippling.

I have only spot cleaned this brush because of so many other reviews saying this brush sheds and falls apart around the 3rd wash. For this I gave this product 4 stars not five, although I haven't experienced shedding yet with mine. I will update this review after I've washed it and see what my experience is.

But assuming it doesn't shed or fall apart I'm really impressed at how good quality this brush is at such a low price.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The brush's size makes it so easy to use and allows you to stipple the perfect amount of product per surface area of your face. A must have product for trying to achieve a natural looking coverage, that is non mask-like or streaky. Very easy to look after and I have experienced no shedding at all in the 2 month time frame that I've been using it for. I can definitely confirm that Real Technique brushes live up to the hype!!

First time I used it it shed all over my face. Maybe I got a defective one, but the bristles were falling out in clumps.

I loved this brush for a while, it offers great coverage and leaves no streaks. I love all of my other real techniques brushes (core collection), but this stippling brush fell apart after the 3rd wash. Even my E.L.F brushes lasted longer than this. After the 1st wash j noticed that little black hairs were sticking to my face, and every wash after that more and more came out until a giant ass chunk plopped out. Good brush, but not super durable

Works so good with my mac foundation, really happy with it!

Popular Makeup Brushes