November 29, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Trader Joe's - Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a excellent makeup remover, and works particularly well on heavy-duty gel eyeliner, which is why I bought it. It doesn't have a scent, doesn't irritate my eyes, and doesn't 'pull' the delicate skin around my eyes when it's time to take off my makeup. It completely melts every trace of eye makeup and eyeliner to get my face ready for cleansing.The only thing I would change is the packaging. It runs everywhere if you're not careful. No biggie, though. Just transfer it to a user-friendly plastic bottle and you're good to go. I feel good using this product because I know it's natural and isn't going to irritate my eyes with weird chemicals I don't need. Trader Joe's stopped carrying Desert Essence brand which had slightly larger packaging yet they sell their brand for the same price. Not a deal breaker but it makes you wonder. Anyhow, pick up this stuff. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This oil is amazing! I never thought I could use one product for so many things! I use is as a facial cleanser, moisturizer for my face and body, hair conditioner, and a deep treatment for my hair. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't make me break out. It leaves me with unbelievably soft skin. The good part is that it isn't greasy at all. It soaks up very fast leaving to residue behind. This is a great product and the best part is that it is so cheap! Only 6-7 bucks! I have already bought a second bottle, with half of my first remaining. Great product all in all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't a review of jojoba oil in general but TJ's oil. I would prefer organic but I do like TJ's price. There is little to no scent and it feels great going on. The packaging is a little annoying because it drips too much but other than that, this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG eye makeup remover - it removes every trace of my eye makeup and leaves my skin soft and happy.

The top bit broke off the bottle though, so it doesn't close anymore, which is a bit annoying. I don't like the packaging.

I will still repurchase again & again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by bung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's fine, but I prefer the Desert Essence brand TJ's used to sell. I have been using DE jojoba oil on my face for the last 6ish years and love it. My face is moisturized and never greasy. The TJ's brand seems to be just as good, but it has a light natural scent that the DE brand never had (DE was nearly scentless). The light smell is reminiscent of sesame. A delicious smell but I prefer not to smell that right after washing my face.

I guess I'll have to go to Whole Foods or buy online to get my scentless DE oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by keanthony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my second round of this. I use it for everywhere. On my naturally curly, frizzy hair it keeps it from looking frizzy and dry and help define my curls better. I use a couple of drops of this on my face after my honey mask. I am currently using this on my baby bump to reduce stretch marks. I will update how well that goes after the baby gets here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Picked this up as the price is great for an oil. Will use to remove makeup, possibly try facial cleansing, and general moisturizing. Will return in 2 weeks with review. Nice oil just isn't working on my face. Adding, used after shower on body, nicely moisturizing.