July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Trader Joe's - Spa 100% Pure Jojoba Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG eye makeup remover - it removes every trace of my eye makeup and leaves my skin soft and happy.

The top bit broke off the bottle though, so it doesn't close anymore, which is a bit annoying. I don't like the packaging.

I will still repurchase again & again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by bung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's fine, but I prefer the Desert Essence brand TJ's used to sell. I have been using DE jojoba oil on my face for the last 6ish years and love it. My face is moisturized and never greasy. The TJ's brand seems to be just as good, but it has a light natural scent that the DE brand never had (DE was nearly scentless). The light smell is reminiscent of sesame. A delicious smell but I prefer not to smell that right after washing my face.

I guess I'll have to go to Whole Foods or buy online to get my scentless DE oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by keanthony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on my second round of this. I use it for everywhere. On my naturally curly, frizzy hair it keeps it from looking frizzy and dry and help define my curls better. I use a couple of drops of this on my face after my honey mask. I am currently using this on my baby bump to reduce stretch marks. I will update how well that goes after the baby gets here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Picked this up as the price is great for an oil. Will use to remove makeup, possibly try facial cleansing, and general moisturizing. Will return in 2 weeks with review. Nice oil just isn't working on my face. Adding, used after shower on body, nicely moisturizing.