November 21, 2014 | 1730 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBead

I love this conditioner. It really helps to moisturize my super dry hair since I did "the big chop" this month. And though the formula is for people with dry and damaged hair, it could work really well for those who simply want to bring their undamaged dry hair back to life. This product not only smells great but it moisturizes wonderfully, my hair feels incredibly soft. The brand is paraben free. So far, it's my #1 choice for conditioning my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Jazluis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hello again! I absolutely love that this product is a leave in OR wash out conditioner. I use this after every rinse/wash of my hair along with my Regis Olive oil leave in moisturizing cream. I have coarse, frizzy, dry, humidity soaking hair. This helps with the frizz, it makes my hair soft and smooth. It looks shiny and healthy. The smell is great almost like brown sugar. Before it dries when applied to dry hairhair it feels kinda sticky well thats not the right word more like rubbery ish but when it dries it smooth. Theres no oily residue or clumping or greasing from it. For me its best to use when hairs damp, works better to retain the moisture.

Again the price is still steep for me but it works well and smells so yummy and its shea butter! It also comes as a pump. Gotta love pumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

I believe this product is for ethnic hair types? But I got it anyways. I have EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair, and I don't do anything to it! It's so hard to keep moisturized and healthy but this worked SO WELL on my hair! I ran out and my local Target was out and had to get different shampoo I am nervous to try it because this treated my hair so nicely...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Taylorinna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

lazy college girl here! this product was great for curls and kinks. It added just enough slip for me to be able to comb my hair ( with my denman ) very quickly. the reason i liked this the most was because it left my hair feel oh so moisturized! I was in love, and in shock. The smell is a little overwhelming but i can deal. I don't leave this as a leave in anyway, only when i'm going to my zumba workout or swimming Other than that i rinse and style with my curl smoothie, style milk and queen helene jelly. the conditoner alone leaves my hair so soft and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair very soft and it feels moisturized after I use it. The bonus is that it has all natural ingredients and does not leave my hair feeling like I've applied too much of it. A little goes a long way. I can either leave it in or wash it out. I gave it a 4 because it does not provide enough slip for me to detangle my hair. It serves as a great protector for my hair when I go swimming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sadly, I was unable to completely fall in love with this product because......of the overwhelming, cloying fragrance!!! My bf and I got horrible headaches from the scent. Seriously, it's that bad. Even after washing the product out of my hair, it was still there, and I only used a small amount. Turning on fans and opening up all the windows in the house helped completely rid of it.

I honestly loved how it made my hair look and feel, so soft and shiny and moisturized. But until they make a fragrance-free version or change the scent or tone it down, I will most certainly never purchase again!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really spectacular product! Not only does it work great, it is natural, affordable, easily accessible & fair trade/good cause! What's not to like is really the question in this case.

I have very curly 3b hair that is color treated, heat styled a few fines a week on top of it already being prone to dryness, frizzy and breakage.

I bought this because it had sine really nice hydrating ingredients that I've has good luck with in the past. I use it as a leave in and it really does make my hair feel softer and smoother and seals in moisture. Typically I use this under gel because I need some extra help with hold. After using it consistently I noticed the overall health of my hair improving.

I didn't much care for it as a regular rinse out conditioner. It didn't detangle enough and I felt like I had to keep adding more and more and I would've used up a whole bottle by the time I was detangled. I used the matching shampoo.which was only 'ok' imo. This is a great product if you do-wash/no-poor etc because it doesn't build up - at least not for me, but my hair loves oil & shea; it just soaks it.right up! Maybe of you have fine, limp or thin hair this might be too much, it better as a rinse out only.

I do agree the smell us a bit too strong though.

Otherwise, I really like & recommend for anyone with dry/frizzy hair. It's really nice at repairing damages hair as well. I just finished the bottle and will buy a replacement (but I am waiting fit walgreens to do another bogo!) I used the one for curly hair as well and also really liked it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by rinne02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing my 3b hair curly again and I LOVE this as a leave-in. It leaves my hair so soft and crunch free with the styling milk. HG

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great conditioner that can be used as a leave-in or rinse out product. Currently I use it as a leave-in conditioner and it does a great job detangling my hair. It's a light conditioner that is not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great conditioner with natural, organic ingredients. I've tried other similar shampoos/conditioners that touted the same type of ingredients but they fell flat. Pun intended. This detangles and moisturizes well. It has good slip - it spreads throughout the hair fairly well, so you don't have to use 10-12 pumps of it like I've experienced with other sulfate-free conditioners (like Sally Hair One). I use about 4 pumps on my long hair. The smell might be a little strong for some people in the shower, but my hair smells great after it's dry. I've also tried this as a leave-in and it has done its job - nothing amazing but a great way for added moisture, shine, and conditioning.