September 23, 2014 | 1075 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

I believe this product is for ethnic hair types? But I got it anyways. I have EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair, and I don't do anything to it! It's so hard to keep moisturized and healthy but this worked SO WELL on my hair! I ran out and my local Target was out and had to get different shampoo I am nervous to try it because this treated my hair so nicely...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Taylorinna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

lazy college girl here! this product was great for curls and kinks. It added just enough slip for me to be able to comb my hair ( with my denman ) very quickly. the reason i liked this the most was because it left my hair feel oh so moisturized! I was in love, and in shock. The smell is a little overwhelming but i can deal. I don't leave this as a leave in anyway, only when i'm going to my zumba workout or swimming Other than that i rinse and style with my curl smoothie, style milk and queen helene jelly. the conditoner alone leaves my hair so soft and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair very soft and it feels moisturized after I use it. The bonus is that it has all natural ingredients and does not leave my hair feeling like I've applied too much of it. A little goes a long way. I can either leave it in or wash it out. I gave it a 4 because it does not provide enough slip for me to detangle my hair. It serves as a great protector for my hair when I go swimming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sadly, I was unable to completely fall in love with this product because......of the overwhelming, cloying fragrance!!! My bf and I got horrible headaches from the scent. Seriously, it's that bad. Even after washing the product out of my hair, it was still there, and I only used a small amount. Turning on fans and opening up all the windows in the house helped completely rid of it.

I honestly loved how it made my hair look and feel, so soft and shiny and moisturized. But until they make a fragrance-free version or change the scent or tone it down, I will most certainly never purchase again!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really spectacular product! Not only does it work great, it is natural, affordable, easily accessible & fair trade/good cause! What's not to like is really the question in this case.

I have very curly 3b hair that is color treated, heat styled a few fines a week on top of it already being prone to dryness, frizzy and breakage.

I bought this because it had sine really nice hydrating ingredients that I've has good luck with in the past. I use it as a leave in and it really does make my hair feel softer and smoother and seals in moisture. Typically I use this under gel because I need some extra help with hold. After using it consistently I noticed the overall health of my hair improving.

I didn't much care for it as a regular rinse out conditioner. It didn't detangle enough and I felt like I had to keep adding more and more and I would've used up a whole bottle by the time I was detangled. I used the matching shampoo.which was only 'ok' imo. This is a great product if you do-wash/no-poor etc because it doesn't build up - at least not for me, but my hair loves oil & shea; it just soaks it.right up! Maybe of you have fine, limp or thin hair this might be too much, it better as a rinse out only.

I do agree the smell us a bit too strong though.

Otherwise, I really like & recommend for anyone with dry/frizzy hair. It's really nice at repairing damages hair as well. I just finished the bottle and will buy a replacement (but I am waiting fit walgreens to do another bogo!) I used the one for curly hair as well and also really liked it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by rinne02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing my 3b hair curly again and I LOVE this as a leave-in. It leaves my hair so soft and crunch free with the styling milk. HG

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great conditioner that can be used as a leave-in or rinse out product. Currently I use it as a leave-in conditioner and it does a great job detangling my hair. It's a light conditioner that is not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great conditioner with natural, organic ingredients. I've tried other similar shampoos/conditioners that touted the same type of ingredients but they fell flat. Pun intended. This detangles and moisturizes well. It has good slip - it spreads throughout the hair fairly well, so you don't have to use 10-12 pumps of it like I've experienced with other sulfate-free conditioners (like Sally Hair One). I use about 4 pumps on my long hair. The smell might be a little strong for some people in the shower, but my hair smells great after it's dry. I've also tried this as a leave-in and it has done its job - nothing amazing but a great way for added moisture, shine, and conditioning.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by ali8388

For really dry, colored, thick curly hair, this product doesn't quite do the trick...or at least it requires more than I would like to use. It's a bit pricey for the amount of conditioner I need - at least 4-6 pumps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great creamy and a nice scent. I didn't like this conditioner at first, but then I just came to love it. I have oily fine hair that tangles very easily, So I don't use it on my roots everywhere else it's great and helps comb out the tangles. A keeper.