Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/25/2013 4:46:00 PM

This is the only mascara I use now. I don't need volumising or lengthening, but I always needed to use a lash curler. Until I discovered this mascara. It darkens and defines my lashes perfectly for a natural look, and it curls them beautifully.

I love the curved wand shape, and it definitely does what it claims for me. If you really need more volume etc this is not the mascara for you - but then it doesn't claim to be.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I received this in UD's spend 50, get 50 bag of free stuff. My Clump Crusher has been flaking of late so I thought this might be a good replacement. I like the outer packaging, but the wand leaves something to be desired. It has a very odd curve to it and I don't like what it's made of (I can't tell and I'm not about to poke it to find out). It is also quite clumpy if you don't take care and even clumps right on the wand. It does do a fair job of keeping a curl and does not flake until perhaps 10 hours after application, and then only very small bits that I only noticed when checking for them. I also fell asleep with it on once while sick and it did not smear or give me raccoon eyes. I will likely use the rest of it, but I will not repurchase.

on 4/12/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok mascara if your lashes are strait it has meadow seed oil to curl n lift them up!

on 4/10/2013 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great everyday mascara that helps curling your lashes, separate them and give you a fresh, feathery look. With a curling tool and this you get really nice, wide-open eyes that lasts all day. I bought in on Beautybay since we don't have Urban Decay in-store in Sweden and I am very happy with my purchase.

on 3/23/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I put this on after my Lancome Cils Booster, my straight eyelashes straightaway curl up without the need of eyelash curler. I have short, straight eyelashes so i have problem using eyelash curler. I either have to use heated eyelash curler or chemically perm my eyelash. With this i no longer need to do that.

on 3/14/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this mascara as a sample in a kit and do not like it at all. It doesn't curl my lashes or hold a curl, with or without using a lash curler. It also doesn't really add a great deal of length or volume to my lashes. The brush is terrible and I find that it keeps poking me in the eye, which is a problem I haven't had consistently with other mascaras' brushes. The brush is very curved. I would not buy a full size of this and would not recommed it.

on 2/27/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a small sample of this and fell in LOVE. I told all my friends about it. It separates my lashes and makes them look long and pretty! After I went out and bought the full size of it, I was not as happy. It didn't seem to work as good as my small sample. Maybe I just set my expectations to high when buying the full size, or maybe I got a bad one? :/ I still use it everyday, however!

on 2/6/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I tried this mascara and I must say its not bad but its not great either. I found it to be very black, it holds a curl pretty good and separates lashes well. The formula is not goopy too. However, it does not lengthen or volumize.

Its just an average mascara. I got this as part of BOS IV so it didnt pay extra for this and I would never consider buying this on its own because there are so many comparable and better mascaras at the drugstore at a fraction of the cost of this.

Never purchase this and never will!

on 1/31/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this in the Book of Shadows IV set, so I gave it a try.

The good: it does hold a curl pretty well, and the packaging is pretty.

The bad: everything else.
Sorry, but this mascara clumps lashes together and does nothing for lengthening or thickening. It is a curl+pigment formula only. The look is lackluster. I'm not big on the brush either, which is a plastic spoon brush with widely spaced bristles/points that seem to lend to the clumping problem.
However, even worse is trying to get this sucker off. I don't use waterproof and I'm not sure if this is waterproof or just if the formula is super glue because that's what it takes to hold the curl. Either way, I had to scrub at my eyelashes with cleanser, then eye makeup remover and then still pick off clumps of mascara - and when I finally thought I had my lashes clean, I put on a new coat of mascara the next morning to discover this stuff was still stuck on them. I lost a few eyelashes from each eye trying to get this gunk off.
The pain in the ass this is to clean off in + the less than stellar results of it = not worth it.

on 1/20/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this darkens, and adds length & volume to my short, non existant eyelashes. the formula is not too dry and not too wet, which is perfect for me. my eyelashes pretty much just stick straight out, they're very stubborn. i don't really see a difference with my lashes holding their curl with this mascara. i can't really say this is HG because i find this not unique at all and there are dupes for this. this also has a spoon brush. it doesn't smudge or flake. and it's pretty easy to remove.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products