October 25, 2014 | 1355 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Shiseido - Pureness Matifying Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2003 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Tyrona

Pretty expensive for the amount you receive in a tube. But it is great for on-the-go touch-ups. It does hold off the oil pretty well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2003 10:37:00 AM More reviews by icygurl

I LOVE SHISEIDO products but this product was rather dissapointing. I've got combo. skin, so after an hour of using it, my t-zone area is still oily. And it did not provide any coverage as I thought it would to my pimple scars. Rather pricey for such a small thing which I estimated would last for about a month or so if used daily. NOT RECOMMENDED!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sweet_face

Although I love Shiseido products, I was very disappointed with this one. It does give your face a smooth finish on which to work but it does NOTHING to control oil whatsoever! Isn't that the point? It's way overpriced for the amount of product you get and the lack of results!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2003 1:52:00 PM More reviews by babyflite

This helped to smooth out my skin and made my t-zone slightly less oily. However I seem to be using this up quite fast. The tube looks quite big but there's actually very little product inside. Not sure if I'll be repurchasing coz it's really quite overpriced for the amount of product inside.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After a few days of use,not only is my nose flakier then usual but I have little white heads all over it ..Not pleased

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 2:27:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This stick really worked for me! It's small and portable, and I just swipe it over my forehead and blend and I'm good to go. It keeps the oilies away and makes my skin feel really smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2002 2:16:00 AM More reviews by UrAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Didn't make a huge difference on me. I still had to use powder for touching up and I don't even have really oily skin. I could have done without this. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2002 10:04:00 PM More reviews by realTris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This did absolutly nothing for my very oily skin. I was shiny an hour later. The only good thing about this is it didn't make me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2002 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Kelly

Ok product. Filled in my pores but that is really all it did. I still had to blot during the day, it did not take away all the shine. Expensive for a tiny tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 7:56:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a GREAT product! the only problem i had with it was that i ran out!

it completely got rid of my shine problem--so much so that i didn't have to do a mid-day touch up. i was fine!

this is the best product i own right now! i need to buy more!