November 24, 2014 | 1763 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Euforisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this brush because I wanted to try out a thin pointed kind of brush. I chose elf studio Angled Eyeliner Brush since it is cheap and I have been fairly pleased with the elf brushes Ive tried previously. I tried out the brush, and I have to say I really dont like it at all. The problem for me is that it just hasnt got enough resilience. It bends and makes the line quite wobbily. Fair enough the price is very reasonable, but its still not worth it. I just cant put this brush in to good use. (Any tips? Please do tell!)

I would rather recommend buying the Small Angled Brush if you want to get a liner brush from elf. That brush still isnt the best ive tried, however its a lot better than the studio Angled Eyeliner Brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by FAATb0yy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush makes putting eyeliner on much easier! I really like it and it's great for the e.l.f. gel liner. You can use it with any liquid liner also. Love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by biliboong

I think this is a wonderful product for someone that doesn't have very much experience with eyeliner and doesn't want to spend 6$ to buy the Sonia Kashuk brush just yet. However, I would suggest probably buying the SK one once you get that experience like I plan to do. I could not do eyeliner "well" or semi-well at all until this. This gives me a lot of control for my uneven hooded eyelids. However, I do think that the bristles are a little too small/thin. It could just be my brush but the bristles don't look anything like in the photo. This is perfect for my inner corners but once I get my eyeliner to the outer half of my lash line, it can be a little more complicated to get the line that I want.

But overall, it is not a bad product especially if you're new to eyeliner. I don't regret this purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I want to start off by saying I apply liquid eyeliner POORLY... I have been wearing make up since 2001 and I still can not achieve a flawless cat eye with a steady hand. Well, those days are over!!! With this little gadget I can create beautiful, bold, multi-colored lines using gel, liquid, AND cream eyeliner. The small tip is perfect for creating the cat eye. I also like this brush because it is not too thick. I can wear my gel/cream daily because it crafts a thin line with an initial stroke. The thin line is natural and doesn't make you look like you're about to go clubbing. If one desires a thicker line, simply go over the first line. I use this brush with lancome cream liner in a pot (the actual name escapes me at the moment). The brush is easy to hold and I LOVE that I can see what I'm doing because of the nifty angle. My ONLY gripe is I use this daily and the bristles began to shed in about 5 months...... When I buy a brush I expect it to last forever. But, no big deal. You get what you pay for, right?
As a side note, I received this a gift, but you can purchase one @ target for $3 USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason, I have had an aversion to purchasing one of the bent eyeliner brushes. Finally on a shopping trip to Target I spotted this brush again with all the E.L.F. products. Finally picked it up, I can not believe how much easier this brush makes applying my creme eyeliner. What was I thinking in not wanting to get one? I don't know, but I sure am pleased with the results this wonderful little brush delivers. Will soon be purchasing a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by tcabanil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been on a quest of a good eyeliner for quite some time now. I am so glad that I did buy ELF's Studio Angled Eyeliner brush.
I have purchased multiple eyeliners with varying outcomes. For some odd reason whether I use an pencil eyeliner or liquid or gel I still could not manage a straight line much less thin & precise one.
I have seen plenty of videos on how to apply eyeliner whether or not to hold your eyelid skin taut to warm up your pencil liner first etc etc etc.
I finally stumbled upon a video where the makeup guru explained that an angled tipped brush was fool proof for a beginner.
Of course I was in the fence about it since I have tried everything and my eyes don't look symmetrical nor does the line even look cohesive. This was going to be my last resort.
I'm so glad that I broke down and did buy the brush. Elf continually surprises with their great craftmanship. This brush does not shed, its soft against my skin (but not too soft) and guess what I felt like a PRO when I did my eyeliner!!!! I get it right everytime!! Would repurchase again and again and again :)
Finally have awesome lined eyes ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

This does an okay job for me; I'm able to get a very thin line or build it up more if I need to. It has been shedding some, and that combined with the performance lands it a solid "meh." I haven't been using it much lately, but only because it's so meh; I LOVE eyeliner. 2 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaRose

This product is ergonomically designed and performs great. I get a nice crisp line everytime I use it. The tip is very tapered, so you can get a super thin almost non existent line, or it can be used to make a thicker line. I've only used it with eyeshadows. I spray some Fix Plus onto it before swiping it onto the shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by famax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this brush is amazing, I can finally do the perfect lines and wings with this brush, and only $3? Perfect :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by underage

Pretty good brush for $3. I occasionally use gel eyeliner and I didn't feel like spending a fortune on a brush I don't use everyday. This does a pretty good job. I like how it is super thin so you can create thick or thin lines. I wish it was a little firmer though. Also the tip gets a little bent after use and a few hairs started fraying out (I just cut them with a little pair of scissors) and caused the line to get all messed up. You can beat this for $3 but if you use gel or cream eyeliner everyday I would recommend investing in something a little better quality!