E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

Price: $

on 8/4/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Hate this product. I love the other elf products and I just picked up a bobbie brown gel liner but i needed a brush so i found this and got all excited and bought it at target for only 3 bucks! I imeadiantly opened it to try it and felt it and it was rock hard. I just swiped it across my eyelid to see how it felt and it scraped my eyelid bad. I was so mad because i heard ok reveiws about it and nothing about the problem I had. maybe it was just i fluke from the one I picked up but I was not happy and returned it and I'm going to by the Sonia Kashuk one. Hope you don't have the problem I had:(

on 7/25/2012 6:36:00 PM

There are not enough bristles nor is there enough density to make applying eyeliner simple. It will apply but it becomes time consuming, it is difficult to be precise with it and although the shape is nice and makes for reaching around long lashes simple, it just doesn't get the job done efficiently or nicely.

I LOVE this brush. It works amazingly with putting liquid liner on. The angle is perfect. I love allll e.l.f brushes. This was a win for me.

on 2/12/2012 3:07:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

$3 on E.L.F's website

purchased this brush because I wanted to try out a thin pointed kind of brush. Also because I love almost all of their Brushes... however I must say this is a HUGE miss for me.

when you use it it bends, and the control is hard.

I have nothing to say about this. I will be putting this up for swap once I clean it if anyone is interested and willing to try it.

Try using the small angle brush for eyeliner thats what I did and it works perfectly

on 1/25/2012 7:03:00 PM

I purchased this brush because I wanted to try out a thin pointed kind of brush. I chose elf studio Angled Eyeliner Brush since it is cheap and I have been fairly pleased with the elf brushes Ive tried previously. I tried out the brush, and I have to say I really dont like it at all. The problem for me is that it just hasnt got enough resilience. It bends and makes the line quite wobbily. Fair enough the price is very reasonable, but its still not worth it. I just cant put this brush in to good use. (Any tips? Please do tell!)

I would rather recommend buying the Small Angled Brush if you want to get a liner brush from elf. That brush still isnt the best ive tried, however its a lot better than the studio Angled Eyeliner Brush.

on 1/8/2012 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This brush makes putting eyeliner on much easier! I really like it and it's great for the e.l.f. gel liner. You can use it with any liquid liner also. Love this brush.

on 12/15/2011 10:58:00 AM

I think this is a wonderful product for someone that doesn't have very much experience with eyeliner and doesn't want to spend 6$ to buy the Sonia Kashuk brush just yet. However, I would suggest probably buying the SK one once you get that experience like I plan to do. I could not do eyeliner "well" or semi-well at all until this. This gives me a lot of control for my uneven hooded eyelids. However, I do think that the bristles are a little too small/thin. It could just be my brush but the bristles don't look anything like in the photo. This is perfect for my inner corners but once I get my eyeliner to the outer half of my lash line, it can be a little more complicated to get the line that I want.

But overall, it is not a bad product especially if you're new to eyeliner. I don't regret this purchase.

on 11/17/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to start off by saying I apply liquid eyeliner POORLY... I have been wearing make up since 2001 and I still can not achieve a flawless cat eye with a steady hand. Well, those days are over!!! With this little gadget I can create beautiful, bold, multi-colored lines using gel, liquid, AND cream eyeliner. The small tip is perfect for creating the cat eye. I also like this brush because it is not too thick. I can wear my gel/cream daily because it crafts a thin line with an initial stroke. The thin line is natural and doesn't make you look like you're about to go clubbing. If one desires a thicker line, simply go over the first line. I use this brush with lancome cream liner in a pot (the actual name escapes me at the moment). The brush is easy to hold and I LOVE that I can see what I'm doing because of the nifty angle. My ONLY gripe is I use this daily and the bristles began to shed in about 5 months...... When I buy a brush I expect it to last forever. But, no big deal. You get what you pay for, right?
As a side note, I received this a gift, but you can purchase one @ target for $3 USD.

on 11/14/2011 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For some reason, I have had an aversion to purchasing one of the bent eyeliner brushes. Finally on a shopping trip to Target I spotted this brush again with all the E.L.F. products. Finally picked it up, I can not believe how much easier this brush makes applying my creme eyeliner. What was I thinking in not wanting to get one? I don't know, but I sure am pleased with the results this wonderful little brush delivers. Will soon be purchasing a back up.

on 11/11/2011 2:42:00 PM

I have been on a quest of a good eyeliner for quite some time now. I am so glad that I did buy ELF's Studio Angled Eyeliner brush.
I have purchased multiple eyeliners with varying outcomes. For some odd reason whether I use an pencil eyeliner or liquid or gel I still could not manage a straight line much less thin & precise one.
I have seen plenty of videos on how to apply eyeliner whether or not to hold your eyelid skin taut to warm up your pencil liner first etc etc etc.
I finally stumbled upon a video where the makeup guru explained that an angled tipped brush was fool proof for a beginner.
Of course I was in the fence about it since I have tried everything and my eyes don't look symmetrical nor does the line even look cohesive. This was going to be my last resort.
I'm so glad that I broke down and did buy the brush. Elf continually surprises with their great craftmanship. This brush does not shed, its soft against my skin (but not too soft) and guess what I felt like a PRO when I did my eyeliner!!!! I get it right everytime!! Would repurchase again and again and again :)
Finally have awesome lined eyes ;)