Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

4.6

Petrolatum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance.

I have really bad rosacea which has gone from just red dry cheeks to now having small bumps I absolutely lovethis product! I apply it at night and have found that my rosacea is controlable and less easily irritated miracle in a jar! Will definitely keep on hand

on 4/28/2013 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this!!!! I am currently on Accutane and dealing with the dryyyy peeling skin and lips and this stuff works wonders my lips are so moisturized with this I also love using it for eye makeup removal and appky it to eyelashes and eyebrows to keep them hydrated

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Miracle in a jar! I have very dry skin..especially in the winter. So I started using as a moisterizer (night only) on my face just because I had tried everything else. O my goodness! This stuff is amazing! It even shrunk my occasional pimples! I don't know how or why...cocoa butter, maybe?? Idk, but I love it!

on 3/22/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Let me preface this whole review by stating one simple fact: I am in love. I purchased a big tub of this stuff to use primarily as a way to treat and fade some old scars that I have. I knew petroleum jelly would help, but I figured the added benefits of cocoa butter would make it that more effective. It smells amazing so I don't mind having it on my skin, and it also works for pretty much anything else, like others have stated here -- lip conditioning, dry feet and elbows, stretch marks. This stuff is great.

Also, the packaging is perfect. The lid flips open so that it's easy to use, and I think the rounded shape of the jar is really cute and aesthetically pleasing.

It's going to take me forever to use this up, but when I do, I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/9/2013 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product is really awesome! I always kept a tub of regular Vaseline in the house, but it has been totally abandoned it for this wonder. Something about the addition of cocoa butter makes this better. It's less greasy and more absorbent. I use this on my lips after showering, on my feet after lotion to seal in moisture, and as a eye makeup remover. The big tub will last me a long time, but I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 3/9/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I am a runner and live in a cold climate so this product is great for everything. I use it on my feet before I go running to keep from getting blisters and also to help soften the heels. Also use on my legs as they get very dry in the winter. The smell is amazing. Inexpensive and just a realible staple.

I have used the original Vaseline to remove my eye makeup for years...which probably explains the reason that I'm 40 and have very few lines around my eyes. I use this every night to remove my waterproof mascara, and it works like a charm (let it sit on your lashes for a few minutes to soften it up so it wipes away). I have found that it keeps my eyelashes long and lush as well. When my face is extra dry, I dampen my face and then put a THIN coat of this...I wake up with soft, plump skin. No, it doesn't "moisturize"..it provides a barrier that keeps the moisture in your skin. Also, the molecule in vaseline is larger than your pore, so in theory this shouldn't have the ability to clog your pores. In fact, I've never had a problem with clogged pores when I use Vaseline.
I know people have all kinds of reasons for hatin' on Vaseline, but, it's been good to me and I will continue to use it and love it. It's cheap, the cocoa version smells really good, it does exactly what I want it to do and it doesn't break me out..the same can't be said for a lot of other products that I've used that cost a whole lot more. I <3 Vaseline! :)

on 3/6/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the pocket-size Vaseline with Cocoa Butter. I only gave it 2 stars because the package says it gives you "soft, glowing lips". My other lip balms all give my lips a nice sheen but this one just looks dull on me. The only thing I really liked is the chocolate scent. I will probably keep this one in my beach bag and use it occasionally but will not be repurchasing.

on 3/1/2013 5:46:00 PM

This stuff is the best when it comes to foot cream. It works better than plain vaseline, and better than plain cocoa butter lotion as well. It's soft and smells very nice! A little goes a long way, and it's super cheap.

It's too greasy for anything other than feet, and maybe lips, though. I have to put socks on after I use it on my feet, unless I want to slip all over my tile. After I apply it to my feet, I have to wash my hands at least twice before it starts to come off.

So, I give it 5 stars, because it's great for what I use it for (foot treatment).

on 2/17/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely a HG moisturizer for me. I had an old Blistex jar that was empty and I put the Vaseline Cocoa Butter in it so I could carry it around better (giant tubs are not very portable lol!). In addition to using it during the day, I put it on my lips at night to make them baby soft the next morning, and I also put it on the backs of my hands in the winter to stop flaking from the dry air. It works wonders and smells delish. The cocoa butter makes it softer (easier to apply) and more moisturizing than the original Vaseline!

Popular Other Products