BeneFit Cosmetics b right triple performing facial emulsion

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.49%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%, Sulisobenzone 1.50% Other Ingredients: Water (aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polycrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidnone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xantham Gum, Laureth-7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, BHT, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkastanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

I didn't think I'd ever find a moisturizer with SPF that I liked for one...and be able to afford it if I did. I have dry skin so moisturizing is the main thing I'm looking for. And my skin isn't super sensitive, so I like a nice, light floral or other pleasing scent or one with absolutely no scent (not the ones that just claim it),

Almost all of them (particularly the drugstore quality like Olay) were way too thick & felt more body sunscreen than a moisturizer, didn't make my skin soft, & took FOREVER to absorb & felt greasy!

The dept. store ones that worked amazing (Dermalogica, BioElements, etc.) worked, but WAY out of my price range for the size.

As a birthday gift someone gave me a Benefit 6 Piece skincare kit. I honestly expected the whole line to be too striping because of the words "Foaming Clean" cleanser & the fact that it wasn't labeled for Dry Skin. Wow, I was very impressed with the whole kit, particularly this moisturizer & the scrub.

I was so impressed I bought the full size version before I ran out of the kit size. I use this during the day & LOVE it. It smells nice, absorbs quickly, & makes my skin soft. (Makes me think it might be too moisturizing for those with oily skin or be too fragrant for those with allergies or sensitive skin.) Plus it looks beautiful on my vanity & the bottle makes it easy to pump the exact amount you want. I expect the bottle to last a bit longer just because of that.

It's a little pricey, but to me the price is so worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing moisturizer! I have very sensitive, dry skin so I've had trouble finding the right moisturizer until now. b right does everything I need it to - my face doesn't dry out at all during the day, it has SPF15, the fragrance is amazing and it even finishes my skin with a dewy glow which I love. The packaging is really great too. The product is a little pricey, but it's worth every penny, I promise! I don't think I could use another moisturizer after using this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 that I would consider good for those with normal to combination skin. If you have really dry skin, this might not be hydrating enough for you.

I myself have oily, acne-prone skin, but use moisturizer since I have slight burning and peeling due to my acne cream. I find that my skin looks a little oily with this, but my skin looks oily no matter what! So it's not the product's fault.

It is a bit expensive, but if you go to Sephora or Ulta, pretty much all the "brand name" moisturizers average about $30. The packaging is beautiful, and I love that the pump dispenses just a tiny amount at a time, so you can really control how much comes out.

A couple cons are that despite the brand name and price, you can get a similar product from Neutrogena or Olay at half the price or less. Another thing is that this product is scented, and while I LOVE the scent, if you don't like sweet florals or have scent allergies, you might not like this at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, My only concern is how wasteful the packaging is (made from glass)! If anyone from from benefit reads this make it out of plastic like the makeup remover and reduce the price of the product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got the small size of this in a set with the exfoliator and a mini moisturizer. This is amazing. I like it better than Benefit's other moisturizer. This is lighter weight and oil free. My skin is sensitive and this didn't irritate it like the oil of olay did. I only have a drop of this stuff left, so I need to purchase the full size. My only gripe is the price.

I Absolutley LOVE this. the second i put it on, it makes my flakey dry skin feel like silk and so moisturized. the bottle is adorable but im not a fan of the box its in. Its made for all skin types and smells great. it is 28$ at sephora, but i would so buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved this product, made my skin feel hydrated and soft. However I still prefer the Christian Dior Sorbet Cream. But I liked the fact that this one had spf. Smells amazing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

excellent moisturisr for ocmbination or oily skin and a little goes a long way. My skin does tend to drink it up quickly which leaves my face nicly moisturised with out feeling too heavy. I only use it once a day and would defiently buy it again. I use this with the toner and they eye cream which are all fab and my skin looks radiant, soft and smooth.

I really wanted to like this but no. It does nothing good to my skin and made my acne-proned, sensitive skin red and flaky. I dislike the smell and the spf is simply not enough for daytime use. Yet at the same time, it is def not hydrating enough for nightime use as well..... I regretted buying this. I stay in Sg and this costed $50 sgd. I'd rather buy Eucerin

I bought this product from Sephora after trying the product out at a few Duty Free stores (my trip took me though about 4 different airports), and the product was decent to keep my skin from getting to dry on my long flights - but this was on top of my usual moisturizer.
I'm a fan of the Clinique Dramatically Different lotion (not the gel) - Until yesterday i would say i had combination skin, but now i think i'm just normal skin, never too oily never too dry, but the clinique was amazzziiing for me from 2005 onwards. My most recent bottle i noticed my skin was changing and my skin wasn't as clear as it used to be, so i decided to switch to a non-oil product.
Enter in Benefit B.right Triple Emulsion: worst decision i've made skin wise.
It hasn't broken me out or caused insane cystic pimples, but my skin DRINKS the stuff and a second later is rough, red and patchy - the sort of dry but oily skin where it feels like there is a tight greasy film on top.
After 3 weeks I had enough and returned it to Sephora, and picked up the Shiseido 'The Skincare' moisturizer, which i think is just way ahead of both the Clinique and Benefit product :)
My opinion is that this product TRIES to appeal to the acne or oily-skinned, but unfortunately it doesn't moisturize enough at all, especially considering the target market are probably using harsher products on their face (astringents, etc) and require MORE moisture rather than less.