September 22, 2014 | 2150 users online

Moisturizers - BeneFit Cosmetics - b right triple performing facial emulsion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by hellybelly1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

excellent moisturisr for ocmbination or oily skin and a little goes a long way. My skin does tend to drink it up quickly which leaves my face nicly moisturised with out feeling too heavy. I only use it once a day and would defiently buy it again. I use this with the toner and they eye cream which are all fab and my skin looks radiant, soft and smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ohhellolove

I really wanted to like this but no. It does nothing good to my skin and made my acne-proned, sensitive skin red and flaky. I dislike the smell and the spf is simply not enough for daytime use. Yet at the same time, it is def not hydrating enough for nightime use as well..... I regretted buying this. I stay in Sg and this costed $50 sgd. I'd rather buy Eucerin

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Helenstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product from Sephora after trying the product out at a few Duty Free stores (my trip took me though about 4 different airports), and the product was decent to keep my skin from getting to dry on my long flights - but this was on top of my usual moisturizer.
I'm a fan of the Clinique Dramatically Different lotion (not the gel) - Until yesterday i would say i had combination skin, but now i think i'm just normal skin, never too oily never too dry, but the clinique was amazzziiing for me from 2005 onwards. My most recent bottle i noticed my skin was changing and my skin wasn't as clear as it used to be, so i decided to switch to a non-oil product.
Enter in Benefit B.right Triple Emulsion: worst decision i've made skin wise.
It hasn't broken me out or caused insane cystic pimples, but my skin DRINKS the stuff and a second later is rough, red and patchy - the sort of dry but oily skin where it feels like there is a tight greasy film on top.
After 3 weeks I had enough and returned it to Sephora, and picked up the Shiseido 'The Skincare' moisturizer, which i think is just way ahead of both the Clinique and Benefit product :)
My opinion is that this product TRIES to appeal to the acne or oily-skinned, but unfortunately it doesn't moisturize enough at all, especially considering the target market are probably using harsher products on their face (astringents, etc) and require MORE moisture rather than less.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by GLandry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product as I liked the others in the B.right line. At first I wasnt sure what to think but now....its totally grown on me ! Its fantastic. I get to keep my combo/oily skin under control and feel moisturized without feeling heavy ! A winner for me.

During the day I use to alone but in the evening I use the toning lotion ( almost as a pre moisturizer) then finish with the emulsion on top and its a GREAT night routine.

Update : Though I dont have any real negatives with this one with use over time it has left me a little "meh", unimpressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by anshort4angel

Wow can you say PURFUMEY? The scent reminds me a lot of Burts Bee's Royal Jelly creams...

I was out of my usual Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 and wanted to see if anything else was better out there for me... I bought this after asking the Sephora SA for a gentle, light moisturizure for sensitive oily skin. The scent alone would have sent me running but I used Burts Bees for a while and got used to it. Unfortunately, this made me oilier and to top it off, broke me out after 2 applications/days.

I had to use one of my precous SKII Facial Treatment Masks to calm my skin down and make it loveable again. Back to Boscia i go!

Sorry Benefit and Sephora - no bueno....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by CliniqueGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recieved a free sample of this moisturiser and used it all up! I have a very oily tzone and drier cheeks but am very, very prone to allergic reactions and breakouts.

This moisturiser is lightweight and non greasy, I love how it is oil free too. I dont find the smell to be unpleasent, but I would prefer if there was no scent to it at all. The SPF 15 is not high enough to protect my super fair skin, so I have to apply a futher layer of sun protection on top,

I have been using this for exactly a month now (I bought the full 50mls size product), and I have had no allergic reactions or cysts due to this product, I have actually noticed a slight improvement in the texture of my skin yay!

19.50 is a very reasonable price for 50mls of moisturiser, especially when it has sun protection and is oil free. I love the packaging, but Im sure it will be a bit tricky when I get down to the bottom of the glass bottled...the pump does not clog either.

I am very impressed with this moisturiser, I though it would be rubbish...after all, Benefit is primarily a makeup brand. Definitely worth a try if you have oilier or combination skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ashton

Like most women, I was sucked into buying this because of the pretty packaging (which is great quality - no leaks when traveling!)

I'm a fan of Benefit makeup and a skin care junkie so naturally I picked up a few products from the new skin care line. I bought the foaming cleanser and this emulsion. While I absolutely love the cleanser, I don't care for this product as much.

I realize this is a LIGHT moisturizer and that's why I bought it - to wear during summer. However I feel as though it was watery and did nothing to moisturize my skin. Within a few minutes it felt dry again. Felt like I was just putting water on my skin. I'll stick to my Estee Lauder cucumber daywear.

However, I do love the rest of the products I've tried from this line and I recommend them. If you have oily skin this might be a good moisturizer for you, but for me with combination skin it did nothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rec'd sample sizes in a swap. This slightly burned and broke me out in a huge, painful, cystic pimple. Not once, but twice. Love the packaging and price, hate the smell and the pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by RachelLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG facial moisturizer, ( I really hope this is going to be a permanent product and not just a limited collection) I started with the sample size of this and I was hooked. I already bought a full size bottle. I use spf everyday, and this makes my skin look glowy,( I only have to use tinted moisturizer, I haven't used foundation since I've been using this product.) This probably works better for dry skinned gals, which is why I love it so much. Extra points for the super cute packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this line is so cute! I really like it. That's why I got sucked into buying the try me set of b right! I like this moisturizer better than the other one, but I still think it's a bit too heavy for daytime, and it only has spf 15 (I'm a fan of mulitasking so I like my daytime moiturizer to have at least spf 30). I have been using it at night though, and it does a decient job. I havne't been using it long enough, and the sample size won't last me long enough to know if the long term benefits are any good. Benefit's website says, "Contains exclusive tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water"....not sure if that's true or not, but I will use up the rest of this product.