BeneFit Cosmetics b right triple performing facial emulsion

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.49%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%, Sulisobenzone 1.50% Other Ingredients: Water (aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polycrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidnone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xantham Gum, Laureth-7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, BHT, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkastanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, My only concern is how wasteful the packaging is (made from glass)! If anyone from from benefit reads this make it out of plastic like the makeup remover and reduce the price of the product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got the small size of this in a set with the exfoliator and a mini moisturizer. This is amazing. I like it better than Benefit's other moisturizer. This is lighter weight and oil free. My skin is sensitive and this didn't irritate it like the oil of olay did. I only have a drop of this stuff left, so I need to purchase the full size. My only gripe is the price.

I Absolutley LOVE this. the second i put it on, it makes my flakey dry skin feel like silk and so moisturized. the bottle is adorable but im not a fan of the box its in. Its made for all skin types and smells great. it is 28$ at sephora, but i would so buy it again.

on 11/14/2011 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved this product, made my skin feel hydrated and soft. However I still prefer the Christian Dior Sorbet Cream. But I liked the fact that this one had spf. Smells amazing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

excellent moisturisr for ocmbination or oily skin and a little goes a long way. My skin does tend to drink it up quickly which leaves my face nicly moisturised with out feeling too heavy. I only use it once a day and would defiently buy it again. I use this with the toner and they eye cream which are all fab and my skin looks radiant, soft and smooth.

on 8/22/2011 4:56:00 AM

I really wanted to like this but no. It does nothing good to my skin and made my acne-proned, sensitive skin red and flaky. I dislike the smell and the spf is simply not enough for daytime use. Yet at the same time, it is def not hydrating enough for nightime use as well..... I regretted buying this. I stay in Sg and this costed $50 sgd. I'd rather buy Eucerin

on 8/15/2011 12:51:00 AM

I bought this product from Sephora after trying the product out at a few Duty Free stores (my trip took me though about 4 different airports), and the product was decent to keep my skin from getting to dry on my long flights - but this was on top of my usual moisturizer.
I'm a fan of the Clinique Dramatically Different lotion (not the gel) - Until yesterday i would say i had combination skin, but now i think i'm just normal skin, never too oily never too dry, but the clinique was amazzziiing for me from 2005 onwards. My most recent bottle i noticed my skin was changing and my skin wasn't as clear as it used to be, so i decided to switch to a non-oil product.
Enter in Benefit B.right Triple Emulsion: worst decision i've made skin wise.
It hasn't broken me out or caused insane cystic pimples, but my skin DRINKS the stuff and a second later is rough, red and patchy - the sort of dry but oily skin where it feels like there is a tight greasy film on top.
After 3 weeks I had enough and returned it to Sephora, and picked up the Shiseido 'The Skincare' moisturizer, which i think is just way ahead of both the Clinique and Benefit product :)
My opinion is that this product TRIES to appeal to the acne or oily-skinned, but unfortunately it doesn't moisturize enough at all, especially considering the target market are probably using harsher products on their face (astringents, etc) and require MORE moisture rather than less.

on 8/11/2011 8:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product as I liked the others in the B.right line. At first I wasnt sure what to think but now....its totally grown on me ! Its fantastic. I get to keep my combo/oily skin under control and feel moisturized without feeling heavy ! A winner for me.

During the day I use to alone but in the evening I use the toning lotion ( almost as a pre moisturizer) then finish with the emulsion on top and its a GREAT night routine.

Update : Though I dont have any real negatives with this one with use over time it has left me a little "meh", unimpressed.

on 7/28/2011 11:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Wow can you say PURFUMEY? The scent reminds me a lot of Burts Bee's Royal Jelly creams...

I was out of my usual Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 and wanted to see if anything else was better out there for me... I bought this after asking the Sephora SA for a gentle, light moisturizure for sensitive oily skin. The scent alone would have sent me running but I used Burts Bees for a while and got used to it. Unfortunately, this made me oilier and to top it off, broke me out after 2 applications/days.

I had to use one of my precous SKII Facial Treatment Masks to calm my skin down and make it loveable again. Back to Boscia i go!

Sorry Benefit and Sephora - no bueno....

on 5/21/2011 6:15:00 AM

I recieved a free sample of this moisturiser and used it all up! I have a very oily tzone and drier cheeks but am very, very prone to allergic reactions and breakouts.

This moisturiser is lightweight and non greasy, I love how it is oil free too. I dont find the smell to be unpleasent, but I would prefer if there was no scent to it at all. The SPF 15 is not high enough to protect my super fair skin, so I have to apply a futher layer of sun protection on top,

I have been using this for exactly a month now (I bought the full 50mls size product), and I have had no allergic reactions or cysts due to this product, I have actually noticed a slight improvement in the texture of my skin yay!

19.50 is a very reasonable price for 50mls of moisturiser, especially when it has sun protection and is oil free. I love the packaging, but Im sure it will be a bit tricky when I get down to the bottom of the glass bottled...the pump does not clog either.

I am very impressed with this moisturiser, I though it would be rubbish...after all, Benefit is primarily a makeup brand. Definitely worth a try if you have oilier or combination skin :)

Popular Moisturizers