TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

4.1

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Glycol Distearate , Dimethiconol , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Carbomer , Limonene , TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Mica , Sodium Hydroxide , PPG 9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , DMDM Hydantoin , Geraniol , Linalool , Polyethylene , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Yellow 5 (CI 15985)

on 10/2/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

HG.

Ive never been particularly attached to a shampoo or conditioner until now. I freaking LOVE this stuff...my poor, naturally almost black hair, had been bleached and highlighted to platinum blonde, then my dumbass did a box color over that (i know...stupid impulsive blah), then i had it fixed with ombre chestnut brown and purple...not to mention i blowdry and flat iron my hair...

My hair was straight crunchy from using clairol's shimmer lights shampoo to keep the brasssinesss away while i was blonde, and none of the other things (sulfate free shampoos, protein shampoos, deep conditioners, etc) i tried afterwards could restore softness to my hair UNTIL...

My color correcting stylist got me this set of shampoo and conditioner and WHOA, my hair was immediately soft, shiny, "slippery", and just overall great!!!

Not to mention I love the smell of bed head more than any other hair products out there...my boyfriend loves it, too.

This stuff pretty much changed my hair from straw to silk. I love it. Will not be seeking out another kind of shampoo or conditioner ever. The only other thing I add to this stuff is an occasional switch out for aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner about every 2 weeks...b/c that stuff works awesomely well with this shampoo, and i like to switch up the conditioners every once in a while so my hair doesn't get "used" to this stuff. I also use Miracle 7 leave in conditioner lotion spray before blow drying. It's a miracle combo for me.

Please try this shampoo/conditioner set out. You will not be disappointed.

on 5/8/2012 10:35:00 AM

I've been using this shampoo for a while and I really love it. My hair is highlighted, fine, and sometimes on the dry side. I blow dry and flatiron almost daily, and wanted a shampoo that would help counter the effects of all of this abuse. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling healthy and doesn't weigh it down. Already bought a second tube.

on 5/7/2012 4:54:00 AM

Very expensive where I live, but after reading the good reviews on it I had to try it. LOVE the smell, and it lathers up really well, is really creamy. I could definitely notice a difference in how soft my hair was after using the shampoo + conditioner.

on 5/3/2012 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Humm ... This product wasn't that great for me ... I have been using it for over a month and can't say my hair looks great .. It's just kinda flat and dull ...

on 3/19/2012 2:00:00 PM

I love everything about this shampoo, especially the smell!!!

on 3/10/2012 9:55:00 PM

My hair stylist recommended this to me along with the condtioner and I love them both.

SHINY, SOFT, BOUNCY, BEAAAAUTIFUL HAIR is what this shampoo will give you. IT IS COMPLETELY A M A Z I N G!

NO BUIL-UP
NO DULLNESS
NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS SHAMPOO

on 1/15/2012 4:08:00 PM

i bought the duo after my hairdresser recommended it and i have continued to purchase since.

i bought the big bottles with the pumps -- no issues. they do take up quite a bit of room in my shower, but it's not really a big deal.

smells great, my hair is smooth and shiny. i notice a little bit of build up every so often, but overall, this is probably the best shampoo i've used in a very long time.

on 12/24/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised so many of you love this shampoo set! I bought it a month ago after reading about them on this website, and little did I know, as soon as I started using them, my scalp, forehead, temples, back and chest became more and more covered with little clogged pores and red bumps! Note that I always wash and condition my hair first, so there is no way that it was the residue that caused the bumps. I am not quite sure what is the ingredient that made my body skin react this badly, but it is seriously annoying and I feel less attractive when I'm showing skin :( When I used it in the shower, my hair felt so silky and smooth, and when it dried, it looks just like normal hair...however I can no longer take the skin irritation! I thought it was the conditioner at first, so I tried to rinse it more, rinse it with cold water, etc, to no avail. Next, I tried using only the shampoo in the shower and putting in a separate leave-in conditioner after I get out, and more bumps still came out. Finally, today morning, I decided that enough was enough, and I stopped using the duo altogether. I am extremely disappointed because I always wanted to try Bed Head's product, but it seems like they weren't formulated for me. On the other hand, my BF has been using Catwalk, which is made by Bed Head, and he seems to love the products. For those of you who might have the same problem as I do, I have used Joico Moisture Recovery for the last 6 months before purchasing Bed Head and it was a complete success. HTH :)

This is amazing shampoo!! First time I used it I wasn't too impressed with the results, I mean it made my hair soft but nothing that blew me away. But after a couple times of using the shampoo and conditioner I noticed a big difference in the health of my hair. This stuff makes my hair super shiny and so silky soft. It also adds body to my fine hair. I also noticed my ends feel a lot healthier and not as dry. Another think I like about this shampoo and conditioner is the sweet scent that lingers in my hair and lasts a long time. I've never really been impressed with bed head products but this really blew me away!! I LOVE it!!! **UPDATE** after about a month of use this started to build up on the crown of my head and left a waxy residue on the length. It's probably due to all the silicones. Oh well, on to something else.