November 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Foxyerika

Humm ... This product wasn't that great for me ... I have been using it for over a month and can't say my hair looks great .. It's just kinda flat and dull ...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by carove

I love everything about this shampoo, especially the smell!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair stylist recommended this to me along with the condtioner and I love them both.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by laninaimantada

SHINY, SOFT, BOUNCY, BEAAAAUTIFUL HAIR is what this shampoo will give you. IT IS COMPLETELY A M A Z I N G!

NO BUIL-UP
NO DULLNESS
NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS SHAMPOO

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sinnedka

i bought the duo after my hairdresser recommended it and i have continued to purchase since.

i bought the big bottles with the pumps -- no issues. they do take up quite a bit of room in my shower, but it's not really a big deal.

smells great, my hair is smooth and shiny. i notice a little bit of build up every so often, but overall, this is probably the best shampoo i've used in a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm surprised so many of you love this shampoo set! I bought it a month ago after reading about them on this website, and little did I know, as soon as I started using them, my scalp, forehead, temples, back and chest became more and more covered with little clogged pores and red bumps! Note that I always wash and condition my hair first, so there is no way that it was the residue that caused the bumps. I am not quite sure what is the ingredient that made my body skin react this badly, but it is seriously annoying and I feel less attractive when I'm showing skin :( When I used it in the shower, my hair felt so silky and smooth, and when it dried, it looks just like normal hair...however I can no longer take the skin irritation! I thought it was the conditioner at first, so I tried to rinse it more, rinse it with cold water, etc, to no avail. Next, I tried using only the shampoo in the shower and putting in a separate leave-in conditioner after I get out, and more bumps still came out. Finally, today morning, I decided that enough was enough, and I stopped using the duo altogether. I am extremely disappointed because I always wanted to try Bed Head's product, but it seems like they weren't formulated for me. On the other hand, my BF has been using Catwalk, which is made by Bed Head, and he seems to love the products. For those of you who might have the same problem as I do, I have used Joico Moisture Recovery for the last 6 months before purchasing Bed Head and it was a complete success. HTH :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing shampoo!! First time I used it I wasn't too impressed with the results, I mean it made my hair soft but nothing that blew me away. But after a couple times of using the shampoo and conditioner I noticed a big difference in the health of my hair. This stuff makes my hair super shiny and so silky soft. It also adds body to my fine hair. I also noticed my ends feel a lot healthier and not as dry. Another think I like about this shampoo and conditioner is the sweet scent that lingers in my hair and lasts a long time. I've never really been impressed with bed head products but this really blew me away!! I LOVE it!!! **UPDATE** after about a month of use this started to build up on the crown of my head and left a waxy residue on the length. It's probably due to all the silicones. Oh well, on to something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This product was recommended to me by a hairdresser. The three levels of repair they offer range from slightly damaged hair (green bottle--1) to medium damaged hair (blue bottle--2) and severely damaged hair (red bottle--3). I was told I could get away with the green but blue should be great too. I decided on the blue. I'm glad I did since I later found out this one is the gem and better then the red one. I LOVE IT. My hair is finally soft and easily manageable again. The only things i recommend is using the conditioner on your ends only (if you are prone to oily hair). The shampoo is moisturizing enough and the conditioner on top of it is a little over the top for me personally. I don't notice that the product weights my hair down at all but I prefer to wear it sleek and straight when I style it so i can't speak much for how styled curls would do. I have heard that the shampoo and conditioner makes some people's hair too soft to hold curl well (where curling irons and flat irons are used for curling). It is a moisturizing product that I love. I recommend this to ANYONE who uses a straightener or a curling iron. The product is light blue and smells like cotton candy to me and slight citrus. I'm loving my soft hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Sweetie360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner duo to help combat my recent dry, damaged hair. I stopped colouring my hair about 2 years ago and recently my hair has been looking a little dull and lifeless and has started to look abit tatty. I read about this shampoo on this website and was amazed at the fantastic reviews, so took a gamble and bought the shampoo and conditioner. I bought these from "feelunique" when they were on offer. Had they not been on offer, I may have thought twice about purchasing due to this product being so expensive. I soon forgot about the cost though once I noticed a vast improvement with my hair! It really did repair the damaged strands and dry ends and left my hair with a lovely gloss and soft finish. I have long dark brown hair that is naturally straight so can be abit thin looking at time and my roots get greasy very quickly, but this shampoo worked wonders with my hair and gave it back the life it had been craving. The shampoo itself smells like citrus fruits so it's a lovely smell first thing in the morning while you're trying to wake yourself up in the shower! The consistency is what I would class as normal, standard. It doesn't clog your hair and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dry. I can recommend this for those of you looking to repair your hair and end up with great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by youngbeauty26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOOOOVE this stuff! I have loong hair thats oily at the roots and my ends are so dry and damaged. I read the glowing reviews on MUA and decided to give it a try! & Oh my goodness, after a few washes my hair is now soft, smells absolutely gorgeous (in the bottle it sorta smells grapefruity/vanilla/coconuty but when its in my hair I can't really describe it, it smells different, but even nicer??) and my damaged ends seem to have disappeared! It also lathers up really nicely (I use about a large grape size amount).
Finally, I've found a shampoo that does what it claims!! The packaging is so nice as well! I got the smaller squeeze bottles (conditioner is a few mL smaller than shampoo) but I think I'll get the pump bottles next time & I'll be repurchasing forever!