MAC Something Special

4.7

Hands down my favorite cream blush! I am fair-medium and this works great when I am pale, even better with a tan though! I can throw this on with some lipgloss and nothing else and it wakes my complexion up! Perfect.

on 6/15/2011 6:58:00 AM

This is a nice light coral blush. Its my first delve into creme blush and it didn't disappoint! Easy to apply with fingers and my MAC 187, this is a neutral colour that isn't too overpowering for my warm fair / medium skin. Very pretty, none sticky and gives me a dewy look - great for summer. I bought it in pan form to go into my blush palette, so for 14 it isnt bad on price either!

on 5/20/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im surprised there are not more reviews on this product. This is one of macs new cremeblend formulas. Its such a beautiful shade I love it. I'ts a bright coral sort of colour. I originally bought 'So sweet and so easy' but it washed me out unfortunately as it was such a cool toned pale pink so I bought this one and I am so glad! it warms up my complexion and adds that bit of colour I need. Also I find it has longer staying power than 'so sweet so easy'.

this is one the new cremeblend blush, its a light coral and is a beautiful color

Popular Blush Products