MAC Something Special

4.7

on 7/21/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! I feel extra special when I have this on. Gives me a young clean look. The color is buildable. Its my only creme blush by Mac but I definitely plan on getting more.

on 6/28/2011 9:15:00 PM

I walked into a MAC store and said, "I want a cream blush that I don't have to think about. I just want to be able to put it on, and not worry about my lip color, and be able to wear anything with it."

Something Special gives me just that.

I love the staying power. I sometimes work 15-16 hour days, and it stays on all day without setting it with powder. I love the color, too. It gives me a very natural flush that also perks up my face, and I really can wear whatever lip color I want with it.

I flippin' love this blush! I end up reaching for it all the time because it looks so great on, and it's so easy.

Hands down my favorite cream blush! I am fair-medium and this works great when I am pale, even better with a tan though! I can throw this on with some lipgloss and nothing else and it wakes my complexion up! Perfect.

on 6/15/2011 6:58:00 AM

This is a nice light coral blush. Its my first delve into creme blush and it didn't disappoint! Easy to apply with fingers and my MAC 187, this is a neutral colour that isn't too overpowering for my warm fair / medium skin. Very pretty, none sticky and gives me a dewy look - great for summer. I bought it in pan form to go into my blush palette, so for 14 it isnt bad on price either!

on 5/20/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im surprised there are not more reviews on this product. This is one of macs new cremeblend formulas. Its such a beautiful shade I love it. I'ts a bright coral sort of colour. I originally bought 'So sweet and so easy' but it washed me out unfortunately as it was such a cool toned pale pink so I bought this one and I am so glad! it warms up my complexion and adds that bit of colour I need. Also I find it has longer staying power than 'so sweet so easy'.

this is one the new cremeblend blush, its a light coral and is a beautiful color

Popular Blush Products